"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Life Changing...

TJCain

New Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Dear Don Juan Readers,

I have been a long time reader, but this would be my first post. One might ask them self's, why would you post? Well, about a week ago I broke my back falling off a roof, please hold the laughs(lol), and it has made me think about a few things. First off, the moment it happened I thought to myself, this is the end? And I know this is cliche but I wasn't satisfied with my life and I hope you are not satisfied with yours at your point in life either. Getting the hottest girls, the coolest cars, or the best house might be nice things to have but what will really matter in the end? No, I am not trying to save your soul and recruit you into the Davidians. All I am saying is that no one should ever be staisfied with your life, do what you want to do and pursue them to the fullest extend. See the Aurora Borealis in Alaska, skinny dip in Loch Ness, bunge jump in Mexico, wait, scratch that last one. Just get off you lazy butt and get out there and accomplish what you always wanted too, because the next time you drive down to the grocery store might be your last. Please take this advice to heart and ponder on it as you will thank me if you do so. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful life.


TJCain
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I'm always satisfied with life. That is why living is so great... But even though I'm satisfied it does not mean I do not have goals, wishes etc and things I want todo or I try todo, it's just that I have no quarrels with life itself :)
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
"Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily. Every day a samourai should think of being peirced with a thousand arrows , cut down by swords , shot with rifles , dying of disease or comitting seppuku on the death of his master, every day one should consider himself as dead."
-Hagakure.


Speedy recovery.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Congrats on your first post - too bad it took an accident to persuade you to make a post and not a hot babe story - hope you get better ang get well enough to chase woman, albeit with a little hunch an a bit slower pace:)
 
Top