Life Changing Video!!!!

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Aight yall, i was talkin with my friend about this and this kid had so much tough times in his life that he was about 2 kill himself!!! ( no jk )
Now he lives in a mansion, he has 2 caddilacs and a mercedes slr and was chattin with this kid about how his life is so full of joy and so abundant and he showed me this video....
http://www.universallawstoday.com/secret.html
:D thas all i can say, yall might have read the book but i never really thought this book was special till i really took it to the heart ya dig !!

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
So, money=happiness? :confused:

I'm not even out of college, but from everything I've known the real joy is not the money itself, but the process of making it, but even more so the process of having a dream and putting in enough blood, sweat, and tears to make it a reality.

tjf420

Don Juan
Reaction score
money is great.. but cant buy all u kno

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
It does not say money buys you hapiness in the movie at all!!!
IT shows you how you can get money but the philosophy is so true, it worked for me thats all i can say it changed my life and i just wanna contribute 2 the community..! MONEY GIVES YOU MOMENTORY JOY NOT FOREVER THOUGH!
Pay attention money is only 1/10 of the money//

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you , AZN.

Keep doing what youre doing , dont put too much into others opinions on 'The Secret' And the LoA.
There will always be misunderstanding and resistance.

Just stick to your path.
Have conviction.Commitment. Desire. Discipline.

I also find a little resistance whenever I present the LoA to others.

Its ok.
theyll find the information when theyre ready for it.

iont fight about this

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the support yall! Taiyuu Otoko just one thing, im gonna go to japan for college after im done in Singapore for 2 years nam sayin.. just wonderin whas the sit over there.. Holla!