"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Life as a genuinely ugly male is literal torture

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Man I am the epitome of “puberty done right”. And I’m still not even done. There are THINGS YOU CAN DO. Yes, a lot of people are just thrown into lucky situations to get laid, but that’s not all that common. I can guarantee that this dude is flabby. Even if he ‘works out’ he doesn’t actually train hard and grind and starve himself in the right way. And yes, good looks do make a difference in the social game tremendously, I’ve noticed it myself and can get away with much more stuff than before. But there times where my mindset was so extremely powerful that I could get the attention of women I shouldn’t have been able to. You think Hitler would have a problem like this? Look at that dude’s mustache, who the hell has a mustache like that? And he talked crazy too. But yet everyone loved him. Even the people today who hate him still respect him and are fascinated by him, and he isn’t even alive! Granted, he was on cocaine lol but that’s besides the point. You can work on your social acuity, and fix your looks. Look up David Goggins. Dude fixed himself right up
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
Please post a picture. I am curious. I don’t think I am rare in not caring too much about looks. Not to say I accept fat dudes or ones that groom well, that’s a must. But I have never been hung up on looks. In fact when I am into a guy their face, no matter that it looks like, because attractive to me.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
actually if he was evil he wouldn't be complaining about woman or lack of people knowing his existance.

rule number one of anything you need to undertand about people, the problem is not you are ugly, fat and all bad features you can muster, is you lack power, you belive he would complain about it if he was rich? had some power? he himself belive he is not supose to be there, talking with him should be annoying but not because he is ugly is because he wouldn't join the conversation
So if he had a gun and raped women then he would have power?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
Get ripped
A ripped man with an ugly face is termed a gymcel.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
A ripped man with an ugly face is termed a gymcel.
Most ripped dudes have below average faces. The term means nothing get ripped get more confident, get in the field take some rejection sharpen your social skills
 
Top