TonyTheTigerOI
Master Don Juan
Ive become a bit of a lier, across these boards, havent I? Making promises, but no deliveries. Im sorry.
Her name is Chelsea - the reason I had to leave this place. She was a unique woman in a bland box. In the last few months Ive bent all my rules, changed my perspective on dating, surpised myself, reasserted my rules with unparalleled rigidity... and then shattered them.
Last friday she gave me THE LOOK
You experienced DJs... the cancealot-esque guys left lurking... know what I am talking about. And for 3 minutes, life was perfect.
Some of you deserve this - and I am going to let you fight for it, the only way I know how. Read my posts. Trust me. Learn to listen to and trust yourself.
I will be posting nearly every day... warming up with simple tips. Feel free to ask questions or propose topics for me to cover.
TIP #1
Find your song. The one that makes the morning drive to school worth it. The one that makes a long day at work bearable. The one you can loop for hours as background music - you can close your eyes and see yourself living the perfect life - you can just feel the song.
My song is GROOVE ARMADA - HANDS OF TIME
Eliminate background noise. Play your song just loud enough so it is recognizable. Grab a pen and a pad of paper and write out everything you want to accomplish tomorrow. A few things you want to accomplish one week from tomorrow. One thing you want to accomplish one month from tomorrow.
Keep updating your day to day list. When the week is over, make a new week list. When the month is over, make a new month list. Make sure and create it in the same fashion you did above.
Always have the list on your person. When you are bored, take out the list, find a way to bring yourself closer to achieving your goal, and do it.
Start with simple goals.
This is vague, I know... but give me a week to warm up... I have given nothing but crappy advice for 3 months - the right girl will do that to ya =)
Her name is Chelsea - the reason I had to leave this place. She was a unique woman in a bland box. In the last few months Ive bent all my rules, changed my perspective on dating, surpised myself, reasserted my rules with unparalleled rigidity... and then shattered them.
Last friday she gave me THE LOOK
You experienced DJs... the cancealot-esque guys left lurking... know what I am talking about. And for 3 minutes, life was perfect.
Some of you deserve this - and I am going to let you fight for it, the only way I know how. Read my posts. Trust me. Learn to listen to and trust yourself.
I will be posting nearly every day... warming up with simple tips. Feel free to ask questions or propose topics for me to cover.
TIP #1
Find your song. The one that makes the morning drive to school worth it. The one that makes a long day at work bearable. The one you can loop for hours as background music - you can close your eyes and see yourself living the perfect life - you can just feel the song.
My song is GROOVE ARMADA - HANDS OF TIME
Eliminate background noise. Play your song just loud enough so it is recognizable. Grab a pen and a pad of paper and write out everything you want to accomplish tomorrow. A few things you want to accomplish one week from tomorrow. One thing you want to accomplish one month from tomorrow.
Keep updating your day to day list. When the week is over, make a new week list. When the month is over, make a new month list. Make sure and create it in the same fashion you did above.
Always have the list on your person. When you are bored, take out the list, find a way to bring yourself closer to achieving your goal, and do it.
Start with simple goals.
This is vague, I know... but give me a week to warm up... I have given nothing but crappy advice for 3 months - the right girl will do that to ya =)