Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lied to by best friend

ConfusedEKC

Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't really a DJ question but it does pertain to females. My friend is a female (think Will and Grace, except I'm not gay) We've had sex, but are no longer intimate. Well, she straight up lied to me today. How would a DJ handle this, or do I even need to handle this?
Coversation:

Her to her best friend: I wanna go to the Tanning Bed. (One out in Bum **** Egypt... The only reason she is going is because a guy works out there)
Friend: ok
Me: Going out there to see Jason?
Her:...uhm, er.... NO, I'm going to see J...eff.
Friend: Yeah, Jeff...that graduated with us.*snicker*
Me: Yeah, whatever.....
Friend: I'm such a bad liar.
Me: Whatever
Her:*blushing*

That was it, I know she likes the guy... WTF is this skirt's deal?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she likes him?

Girls do that, you know.

ConfusedEKC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Leporello
Maybe she likes him?

Girls do that, you know.
I know she likes him. Thats not the point. The point is why is she secretive about liking him? She's never been secretive about any other guy...never secretive about anything before. I just thought it was strange. :confused:
Like I said not really a DJ question... just thought someone here could answer it.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? Maybe it's the alcohol, but this post seems stupid to me right now.

If you are such good friends with her, why can't you ask her?

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she lied so that you wouldn't know that she likes Jason. I'm sure she had her reasons. I don't know why you'd get so upset about this unless you were either in a bad mood to start with, or you still have feelings for her. Either way, this post doesn't belong here.

ConfusedEKC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, yeah, I'm not in the best of moods today, but I'm basically just pretty pissed that my best friend straight up lied to my face.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh c'mon

so she isnt tellin u she wants to go check out a dude

id like to hope that u arent telling her everything on your mind

so she may be a lil uncomfortable

drop it

it isnt a big deal

why would u expect her to be soooo honest and forthcoming about everyone or everything?

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo, first that lie wasnt even that big of a deal
second: you arent goin out with her so it-does-not-matter
third: youre actually pissed that she didnt tell u the truth?!....cmon now, be a man. deal with lies, u maybe lied to your whole life....just dont be a *****...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude, why do you care? Do you tell her every time you plan to go somewhere to hang out with a girl? Your question was out of line in the first place... If you're really just friends with her, it's none of your business who she sees, and she's within her right to lie to you if you butt into her business.

Relax.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ConfusedEKC
I know she likes him. Thats not the point. The point is why is she secretive about liking him? She's never been secretive about any other guy...never secretive about anything before. I just thought it was strange. :confused:
Like I said not really a DJ question... just thought someone here could answer it.
Maybe because she thinks you dont like him and youll get all pissy.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
You have oneitis for this girl who LJBFed you. Don't worry, there is a solution to oneitis. Matter of fact there are two. The red pill or the blue pill, you might say. Now, the red pill is cyanide. The blue pill is arsenic. The choice is yours.

Just kidding you idiot. Seriously, if you did not have oneitis for this girl you would not care. Girls lie all the time, its not a big deal. And girls make horrible friends. Next her and spend your time on some other girl.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
it's a fact of life. you can't trust anyone.
This coming from someone tryin to get others to join his crazy religion

its always the people with nothin real to say that have to speak the loudest

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to get anyone to join anything. In fact, I wouldn't want any of you (xians) in the CoV. You're all (xians) too dull-minded and boring.

As for craziness, it's crazier to follow a religion bred on war and death than to discuss issues objectively, think critically, and act rationally.

Religion is crazy.
Science is weird.

Anyone with substantial intelligence understands that nobody can be trusted. Go back in time and ask Machiavelli, Sun Tzu, Sun Pin, B.H. Liddell Hart, etc. Your "friends" will betray you and your enemies will attack you. If you're one of those people who go around calling everyone your friend, you're in for a big surprise in the future.

Last edited:

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon is right, there is no one out that you can trust, but yourself. the major athletes like Michael Jordan, if u ask him who he depends on or trusts on teh team, he'll give u answer referring to only himself. because he knows he is the best....

ill keep this one short:
science is real, religion is crazy. lol...

~ivan