Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lie about age on Tinder

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 38 but look 30 and have SMV relevant for girls that see 30-ish as relevant. If I swipe Tinder currently I get what often is mentioned here on SS: single moms and obese things, etc. I cold approach and use social venues a lot and in many ways prefer that, but think that having Tinder can’t hurt. I have friends in thirties that are successful with Tinder.

If I put 30 on my profile I will take a heavy dent as deceptive at some point, but maybe that’s better than no dates from Tinder at all. It can be motivated, after all. What’s your experiences/reasoning?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use tinder (just not handsome enough and/or shadow banned lol) BUT i've lied MASSIVELY many times with cold approach. Almost every time, tbh.

I tend to get people thinking i'm way younger than I am. I've even got ID'd in bars a few times and the drinking age is 18 here!! (and i'm now well in my 30's). My new neighbour who is 30 told me she thought I was 25 ish when in fact i'm a good bit older than her lol

So since I tend to want 18 year old girls, I tend to let them guess my age, and since they TYPICALLY guess around 25 I act amazed that they guessed it 'correctly'. I banged a really hot 17 year old girl a while back who thought I want 22 when in fact I was old enough to be her dad lol

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it’s fvcks like you that tick off women and give us guys that actually get laid on the app more hurdles to deal with. After that tinder swindler shvt, I noticed more BS from OLD. Stick to cold approaching or social circle game.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder sucks, use the other apps
Tinder sucks in the USA. Not sure if it is any better in Sweden. Tinder is around 75% men in the USA. Total sausage fest. Bumble and Hinge around 65% men in the USA. Also bad, but not as bad.

I’m 38 but look 30 and have SMV relevant for girls that see 30-ish as relevant. If I swipe Tinder currently I get what often is mentioned here on SS: single moms and obese things, etc. I cold approach and use social venues a lot and in many ways prefer that, but think that having Tinder can’t hurt. I have friends in thirties that are successful with Tinder.

If I put 30 on my profile I will take a heavy dent as deceptive at some point, but maybe that’s better than no dates from Tinder at all. It can be motivated, after all. What’s your experiences/reasoning?
You could probably get away with putting 30 on your Tinder profile if you're only doing casual sex. Lying about your age will disqualify from LTRs.

You're better off deleting Tinder and doing in-person approaching if you feel the need to change your age by 8 years to meaningfully alter outcomes.

M

member160292

All is fair when online dating. Once you have her hooked, age is irrelevant compared to all the other things that would have her qualify you for a LTR. You’re missing out on a lot of opportunities by not being in a chick’s ‘intended age bracket’