Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

***** licking

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I have this 26 year old married fvck buddy that I have had sex with one time. She's a blonde and about an 8. I consider her hot. And, I know I am not the only other guy fvcking her besides her husband, because she flat out told me she was "reconnecting with an old friend." And, honestly it didn't bother me because we both know that it's just a fvck buddy type deal with no strings attached. The first time we banged, I didn't lick her pvssy, but she sucked me. Kinda selfish I know, but honestly I didn't think about it. I was so anxious about the sex. We did use a condom, so that does make me think that she uses protection. But, still I know that condoms doesn't take away the herpes risk and a few other things. She keeps it shaven down there and it looks perfectly fine and clean and no signs of anything out of the ordinary. But, what are the chances I could catch something from licking her pvssy? Keep in mind that it looks and smells great. So there are no signs of any STDs at all.

Klippymitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea what the chances of getting an std from licking ****. But I dont its very cool of you to be knowingly banging some dude's wife.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has sex with her husband the same morning you have sex with her it's quite a possibility that there will still be semen remnants down there. Now do you really want to be licking that?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^No, I wouldn't wanna lick it if semen remains were there. She showered before we did anything. She's very professional looking. Actually she is also very innocent looking. She describes herself as a "lady in the street and a freak in the bed." She doesn't look like a dirty skank like you guys are thinking. I do have some pictures of her also, but I am kinda nervous about posting a pic of her on here on this forum for obvious reasons. I guess I could pm anyone a pic who really was interested in this thread. But honestly, I was wanting to know the chances of getting anything from a pvssy that smells good and clean and looks perfectly fine. Anyone know?

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
reason to flee america :woo:

http://www.ashastd.org/learn/learn_statistics.cfm

One in two sexually active persons will contact an STD/STI by age 25.

More than half of all people will have an STD/STI at some point in their lifetime.

It is estimated that as many as one in four Americans have genital herpes, a lifelong (but manageable) infection, yet up to 90 percent of those with herpes are unaware they have it.

still dreaming of being a don juan in america? :kick:

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^sparky, that is exactly my point. I know that it is POSSIBLE to get herpes and other STDs without them even knowing that have anything and no signs of it. And, I also know that the risk is much higher if they have an outbreak, but she has no outbreak or signs of anything. Just for example, let's say she does have herpes down there but no symptoms, I just wonder what the chances are of catching something with no outbreak coming from her. But, I have heard if it smells good and clean, then it should be a STD free pvssy.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
But, I have heard if it smells good and clean, then it should be a STD free pvssy.
Something about this quote... just... makes me wanna... I don't know... smack the s.hit out of you.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
This is a healthy point of view on it:

She has more than 1 guy dropping billions of sperm into her orifices. Now imagine you're eating the furburger and your face looks like a glazed donut. Do you think it's her "love juice" or some guys' leftover creampie?

Whatever you do please don't chew.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Whatever you do please don't chew.
LOL. At least not after you swallow. EWWWWWWWWWW.

Happy lickin's buddy.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
ryannath said:
Ok, so I have this 26 year old married fvck buddy that I have had sex with one time. She's a blonde and about an 8. I consider her hot. And, I know I am not the only other guy fvcking her besides her husband, because she flat out told me she was "reconnecting with an old friend." And, honestly it didn't bother me because we both know that it's just a fvck buddy type deal with no strings attached. The first time we banged, I didn't lick her pvssy, but she sucked me. Kinda selfish I know, but honestly I didn't think about it. I was so anxious about the sex. We did use a condom, so that does make me think that she uses protection. But, still I know that condoms doesn't take away the herpes risk and a few other things. She keeps it shaven down there and it looks perfectly fine and clean and no signs of anything out of the ordinary. But, what are the chances I could catch something from licking her pvssy? Keep in mind that it looks and smells great. So there are no signs of any STDs at all.

Gross. Simply nasty.

Why are you even considering licking a p/ssy that you KNOW is screwing other d!cks?

Read the bible or something. NO REP POINTS FOR YOU.

In essence, you will be l!cking d/cks, not just eating p/ssy.

Man, this woman is married? Why are you considering pursuing an affair? Married women are good for ONE tap, and then launch.

You're going to get shot by an angry hubby.

Good luck with that.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
send me as pic let me check her out-- oh you can grey out her eyes and that would make her unrecognizable
anyways licking public property is always not a good idea just cause there are more dirty things there...you could always lick her azz unless thats been plowed more often than a chicago street during the winter...

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I have read the DJ Bible, and all of it. That's how I got her in the first place. I acted like I wasn't as interested as her, like I was the prize, even told her that I WOULDN'T do anything with her because of her hubby, but as you guys know, they made her interest SKYROCKET, and she said countless times, "I've never been a cheater, but damn, it sounds tempting." And, well, yeah I gave in. She is the one who pursued this in all honesty. But, as a man, yes I know I do have accountability as well. Oh, and another thing, one night at about 1 AM, she was tipsy and invited me over to have sex with her while her hubby was there in bed and asleep. She told me we could do it outside in front of her house by the bushes where no one could see. Needless to say, I didn't go through with that stupid idea and stayed home that night, but finally there was a night when her hubby was out of town about 3 hours away for work that this happened.

Last edited:

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a simle answer to this one. Just fvck her and don't munch box unless she asks you, and then just say no. Why would you want to munch box when you don't have to...?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DoctorLW, honestly the reason I want to munch it like you say, is because it looks really good and she keeps it shaven and clean, and it looks really tasty and I have never went down on a girl before. I'd like to see what it's like. But, she didn't really ask me to munch her, it's just my idea there.