Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Levels to this ***** ****

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
By the way before we get into this post, I've been doing reverse kegels for lasting longer in bed and one of my plates is loving it. Hit me up multiple times this week for the D appointment. Also been taking selenium, ginseng, horny goat weed, pycnogenol, b12, and ashwaganda. It's not a secret protocol or anything. Just some stuff to keep my "active" life going ;)

Now to the post:
I was thinking recently about the days I would party and hang out with drugged out artsy/raver kids who's idea of a hang out would be a rundown smoke laced walls old joint with old ass furniture or some really nice swank multi million dollar house brownstone style 3 story house with an indoor swimming pool completely twisted on copious amounts of weed coke molly percocets xanax, acid, shrooms and everything else you can imagine..

There were some of the most beautiful hoes you can imagine. Young girls mostly, 19-22 Most in college or college dropouts, Many involved in the Music Festival and rave scenes, arts and music scenes, who all followed wherever the party was at, which mostly meant where are the drugs at, then "whats the move?" always chasing the party. Used to be so easy to **** anything.. Because it was just a matter of knowing the right people and knowing where the real drugged up party "cool" kids were at.

Now here's where I get to the point: Almost everyone in these groups had friends with benefits. Some one some multiple, and all going to the same parties, and all these "sluts" being around hella different dudes, there were girls who were ****ing 5-6 different guys in a single week. Some girls who were ****ing like 10 different guys in a week. Multiple guys a day. Literally chasing drugs and sex. I knew and interacted with several of them, and not just with my **** in their mouth (trust me i wasn't hitting too many of these *****s. im not fond of sticking my **** into something hella other dudes are hitting on rotation).

And as I was thinking about those days of going to such parties and being apart of that crowd, I was also thinking about some of the girls that people consider sluts these days, and they do not light a candle to the party girls some of my friends and I knew. I feel like most women have a consciousness and try to not fit into these labels as much and try to do what makes them happy. While these party chicks were more like ****, I need **** everyday every time because it and drugs are the only thing that make me happy. Though to be fair, everyone in that crowd seemed a little "broken".

Goes to show you, all chasing the high everyday does to you, even if ur getting hella action, makes the rest of life seem uninteresting. and you become like a rat in an experiment, constantly pressing the buttons for more dopamine release and pleasure.

Anyways, was just thinking. Merry Xmas to everyone :)

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Did reverse kegels dramatically increase your time?
I wouldn't say dramatically. I would say noticeably and significantly. Takes some time but youll def notice it. Its basically you are relaxing the pc muscles from what i understand

What did I just read
Was stoned when i wrote it lol but in a gist:

Just reminiscing over some crazy days where ive met some sluts who were known to be mega *****s, and thought about how i dont know any girls who can even come close to that level of slutiness. I think back to this coke dealers girl who everyone used to hang at his place often. She was a huge hoe but smoking hot and seductive af. She sould be trying to **** other dudes right in front of her man tho im sure they werent exclusive. Considering that dude would be smashing multiple broads, mostly customers of his.

We knew several girls who would suck **** for some xanax or coke. Just throw them a little 10 bag and get your **** sucked or give them a few bars. And these girls were not ugly. Im telling you this is the artsy model wanabee drug party rave scene of the 3rd biggest city in America.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
Used to be so easy to **** anything.
you mean for the good looking dudes in teh group?
Or you mean anyone could bang them because the girls were so high they didn't know what day it was or where they were/were passed out etc?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say dramatically. I would say noticeably and significantly. Takes some time but youll def notice it. Its basically you are relaxing the pc muscles from what i understand
Ah that's cool.

I used to do them because I just was not lasting as long as I liked.

I didn't find it noticeably helped,but maybe didn't give it enough time.

I take 50mg zoloft daily now and go along time.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
you mean for the good looking dudes in teh group?
Or you mean anyone could bang them because the girls were so high they didn't know what day it was or where they were/were passed out etc?
you didnt necessarily have to be a good looking dude.. but truth be told, the dudes who were banging **** were not ugly. most of these kids wer eall "cool". its like your typical high school cool kids, popular kids or drug dealing kids out of highschool, out of their parents house, feeling liberated and partying hard.

these hoes had some standards tho im sure. because 1 in like 3 girls looked like a model. its crazy how for some people "model" like girls are like a dream, and for a buncha people when we were younger, these girls were just regular girls in our circles.. they just looked hot as ****.
however i would say thinking back it was pretty friggin nasty. a buncha young dumb coked out hoes or xanned out, sucking **** for xans, being in really weird sketch ylooking parties and places, or really lavish places just doing coke itll the morning not eating ****, not really thinkin much about life

some of these kids parents were like rich or had really great professions yet its like they just wanted a piece of that inner city hip hop / rave/party/drug vibe.. its just what they did on weekends. for me it was more than that because in these circles, i was an older kat because like i said i had peaked at like 17-19.. those years were my peak, after that, i slowly was trying to regain myself from all the drug use in my teens and reckless behavior.. by the time i got into these circles i was about 24-25, around 18-23 yr olds but u had th eodd 30 yr olds here and there , mostly dealers or some type of artist whether painting type or music artist

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you didnt necessarily have to be a good looking dude.. but truth be told, the dudes who were banging **** were not ugly. most of these kids wer eall "cool". its like your typical high school cool kids, popular kids or drug dealing kids out of highschool, out of their parents house, feeling liberated and partying hard.

these hoes had some standards tho im sure. because 1 in like 3 girls looked like a model. its crazy how for some people "model" like girls are like a dream, and for a buncha people when we were younger, these girls were just regular girls in our circles.. they just looked hot as ****.
however i would say thinking back it was pretty friggin nasty. a buncha young dumb coked out hoes or xanned out, sucking **** for xans, being in really weird sketch ylooking parties and places, or really lavish places just doing coke itll the morning not eating ****, not really thinkin much about life

some of these kids parents were like rich or had really great professions yet its like they just wanted a piece of that inner city hip hop / rave/party/drug vibe.. its just what they did on weekends. for me it was more than that because in these circles, i was an older kat because like i said i had peaked at like 17-19.. those years were my peak, after that, i slowly was trying to regain myself from all the drug use in my teens and reckless behavior.. by the time i got into these circles i was about 24-25, around 18-23 yr olds but u had th eodd 30 yr olds here and there , mostly dealers or some type of artist whether painting type or music artist
I’d bet most of those girls weren’t regulars either, there were just enough of them going every so often that it looked like a new rotation. Or am I wrong on this?