"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Letting the girl drive; OK?

RussianRocket

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
See, I haven't got my license yet. She has had hers for a while. Is it acceptable to let her drive you to the location of the date (1h drive)? I'm thinking this will be kind of awkward. Should I just find another way of getting there?

Cheers.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
I was once in this position and even though I didn't know anything from this site, I pretended to be her driving instructor, driving her completely insane :)

In my opinion you can do anything if you know how to handle it. Since you don't have a liscense, there's not a lot you can do, but i'd say go for it. Just don't act like a girl that is being taken to her date :)
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
No, never. Thatd be totally incovient!:rolleyes:
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Why would it be awkward?, just be fun and it'll be like the date started an hour early. Don't get all "mardy" about it and it'll be fine.
 
Top