Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

letting plates know you have other plates?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say you have a plate that you are interested in converting into ltr, but she has a varying IL and you get the vibe she's taking you for granted.

It's just dating at the moment but I usually don't discuss that I'm seeing other girls but this one has started to ask if I'm doing anything last minute etc. Usually I would say I'm out with a friend but in this case I feel like if she does it when I have a date, I should tell her I can't tonight I'm on a date.

Is this good or bad

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her that you have other options, show her.

I know the slogan "competition is good for business" but you have to do it in a subtle way. Always convey the message that no matter what happens, you are still going to be a happy guy and things are going to work out for you, be it with her or without her.

Trust me, this is way more powerful than telling her that you have a harem full of women. It would make you sound insecure and needy.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what you're doing is exactly right.

If you're not exclusive, it's sort of implied that you're seeing other girls but it's none of her business.

I usually just say I'm busy or I have plans, etc..

FCB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden Arms said:
I think what you're doing is exactly right.

If you're not exclusive, it's sort of implied that you're seeing other girls but it's none of her business.

I usually just say I'm busy or I have plans, etc..
I do this to, but at least 50% of the time the girl will grill me on the specifics of the plans, not necessarily in an overtly jealous way but obviously they are looking for clues. Anybody have pointers on how best to handle if they keep questioning? Like I don't want to get standoffish, and I don't want to have an intricate lie but how do I convey I'm going on a date and be subtle if they are bum rushing?

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FCB said:
I do this to, but at least 50% of the time the girl will grill me on the specifics of the plans, not necessarily in an overtly jealous way but obviously they are looking for clues. Anybody have pointers on how best to handle if they keep questioning? Like I don't want to get standoffish, and I don't want to have an intricate lie but how do I convey I'm going on a date and be subtle if they are bum rushing?
Just be as vague as you can. Keep in mind, she probably knows you're seeing you're chicks or at least heavily suspects. "Meeting friend(s) for drinks" is a good general thing to say.

WorkHardPlayHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with vagueness. I might let it slip in that I'm going _______ with "some girl and her friends - don't know her that well." It's gotta be a tiny little piece of your story, not a focal point. It's not "Yeah, hanging out with other girls doing ______". You're "______ and ____ and ___ "and finally the bit about other girls slips in gently, almost like you meant to not mention it but it slipped out.

Blatant jealousy games is a unattractive to girls. A slight hint that other girls are around will make them jealous in a competitive way. Less is always more. Even if you just say you're going uptown with some people, she assumes girls are going to be around directly or indirectly.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A successful seducer is trying to conceal - not reveal - his other women.

When you first meet her, you can tell her about your other women if it's factual, but as you start dating her she should distract you from them to the point where you forget all about all the other women. You have nothing to prove by talking about the other girls in your life.

If you're not that interested in her, you'll talk about other women more and that can hurt her feelings, so it's bad practice in general.

Other women will have already told her what they think of you anyway. She already has you figured out, so never try making her jealous. This can backfire. Do however have other women should she dump you, and it doesn't hurt to be seen with them, but if it's contrived she'll see through it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
A successful seducer is trying to conceal - not reveal - his other women.
They always talk about social proof a lot in seduction theory. I think this works on many levels. But one of the big factors, I think, is that women are more vulnerable than men. Guys don't have to worry too much about being mugged or raped on a daily basis. If a guy has women around them, that says that they are safe to be around, and not creeps, serial killers, or nutjobs.

It's not so much "Oh, he fvcks other women, that makes me so hot".

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
Say you have a plate that you are interested in converting into ltr, but she has a varying IL and you get the vibe she's taking you for granted.
A woman with varying IL is not a good for an LTR. Her IL needs to be high, otherwise the relationship won't get near LTR status. Women need to have high IL to be in a relationship. Women need to ask you to be in a relationship for it to work. If you're getting bad vibes already that she's taking you for granted, she isn't the woman for a relationship. She will take you for granted during the relationship. This is a red flag you should be aware of. It's your responsibility to screen her for this type of behavior weeding those kind of women out.

Infern0 said:
It's just dating at the moment but I usually don't discuss that I'm seeing other girls but this one has started to ask if I'm doing anything last minute etc. Usually I would say I'm out with a friend but in this case I feel like if she does it when I have a date, I should tell her I can't tonight I'm on a date.

Is this good or bad

Don't worry about relationships yet. Women should know you have other women. Don't tell them directly you're on a date. Make them wonder about who you are with and what you're doing.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will always assume you have other options unless you give them reason to believe you do not. (i.e. being needy and too available).

Just keep busy that's all you need to do, trust me if you are seeing other women she will know... they always know.

Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Women will always assume you have other options unless you give them reason to believe you do not. (i.e. being needy and too available).

Just keep busy that's all you need to do, trust me if you are seeing other women she will know... they always know.
Have you ever had a woman or a "main" woman who was loyal and you were doing zero or very little side action...

And she's getting a little more indifferent or cold and you raised up outside activities to raise her interest? I was wondering if you've done that on purpose.