Letting girls know they've got competition

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright DJs I need some advice here. I'm seeing two girls right and have three more lined up, but one of them doesn't know about the others. How do you guys let the girls know that they're not the only one you're seeing??????

When I've been asked what I'm doing on certain days, I've told them I've got a date. But what other ways are there?

Thanks in advance guys!

LoneRanger22

Reaction score
Whenever you put yourself in this situation your treading on thin ice. Unless these girls are all geographically seperted by a respectable margin the law of odds says eventually the curtain of subconcious ignorance on there part (could be wrong dont know the girls) will be pulled apart and you might find yourself in a very sticky situation.

Do you want to be in this situation?

No, not at all

Now what you have to do, is find her....

her?

You no what i mean, one of those girls currently willing to move in your direction will offer YOU somthing the rest cant, the hard bit is picking which one that is.

You`ll no though, trust me.

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Ranger, I appreciate the advice. The truth is, the girl that doesn't know of the other is the one I've chosen to devote more dates to.

LoneRanger22

Reaction score
Sounds like a good caurse of action. Follow it through until the end.
Also remember this,

The penis was only intended to be used for extraction of undeeded fluids and sex, dont let it make social decisions for you.

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd have to go against what he said. make sure they know about each other but make it look innocent. she'll flip when she sees some other chick kinoing you. you have to play them against each other so you don't have to play any games. the key is to make it look like they want you and you're just trying to be friends.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I truly believe that one of the greatest weapons in your DJ arsenal is social proof. When women know that you are wanted or are seeing other women, it acts as an aphrodisiac, making you that much more sexually attractive to them. I have experienced this time and time again.

The most recent example: The other day, I came to work with a visible hickie on my neck left over from a girl I had over the night before. Two of the receptionsist at my office saw it, one a HB7 and the other HB 8 and started teasing me profusely. Not only that, I can sense that their interest in me shot through the roof and they are both married.

Since then, it has been nothing less than a flirtathon with these women and I can imagine that my sexual exploits have reached other available women through the grape vine.

Yes, let women know subtly that you are seeing and wanted by other women. It can only reap great rewards.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have nothing to worry about unless you have implied to any of them that you were committed to them. As long as you do not commit to them and they want commitment, they will pursue you more diligently as long as you keep their interest level high. Understand that if the do and feel that you don't want one, they will hit the high ground. That's enough reason to have a few more lined up.

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had 3 different women take me to lunch over the past 4 days. I paid half for the first one. The second time I paid less than half of the cost. Today I've paid nothing. They all know each other and I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't wait till teh rumors start.

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. Ahhh social proof.. how could I forget? And subtle indication of other girls is great, I like it! Yea I haven't given any of them the idea that I'm in a committed relationship or anything... rather it's all been weekly dates soley intended for fun and establishing deeper connections! Thanks again DJs!

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont spend too much time with either one. let them know ur going out with other people. talk to the other ones on the phone. dont hide anything. plain and simple. If they want you bad enough they will compete or they will walk off.

Reaction score
Originally posted by seulaxplaya
dont spend too much time with either one. let them know ur going out with other people. talk to the other ones on the phone. dont hide anything. plain and simple. If they want you bad enough they will compete or they will walk off.
Pimpin advice. I only checked this link to see what you had to say because of your screen name. Your advice fits your name bruh. How's Texas crackin playa?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro none of these girls are your girlfriends and your not their boyfriend. They should expect that your dating other people. If they are shocked by that, then they really don't get out enough. I never really mention anything like that until it gets serious. The hard part comes when you have been messing around with a few different girls for months...:D

PIMP

Halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be clever in how you "let them know" you are dating other girls (which should be assumed anyway). If you do it in a too direct manner you run the risk of looking like you're telling them on purpose. That could even have the effect of sounding like you made up some story to plant the seeds of jealousy. Still, it's never a bad thing to subtly remind girls that you're a commodity in demand. I generally accomplish this by getting the conversation onto what we did last weekend, or what's going on next weekend. When I discuss what my plans are, they're always things that could reasonably include other girls, I just don't say "Yeah I am going to such-and-such with whats-her-name." Sometimes it bugs them enough to ask who you're going with though. :)

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to let any of these women know because you're not "with" them unless you told one out of the bunch that you two are going steady. But think about it. Do you think you the only guy a chick is dating when you go out on your first date with her?

If you believe that then you are a legitimate FOOL!:p

If one ask then tell her to tell you what she wants and decide from there but don't do it because you think it's morally wrong.:rolleyes:

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
Bro none of these girls are your girlfriends and your not their boyfriend. They should expect that your dating other people. If they are shocked by that, then they really don't get out enough. I never really mention anything like that until it gets serious. The hard part comes when you have been messing around with a few different girls for months...:D

PIMP
Point taken. However, some HBs are so deluded and self-absorbed, they truly become shocked when they discover you are seeing other women. My ex one-itis used to stalk me for awhile after I moved on, despite her having no genuine interest in me. She just operated on competitive instinct.