Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Letters of Rec. for grad school?????

NewDestiny47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grad school is coming up, looking for letters. I'm confused about two things though:

1. I keep hearing about a recommendation form??? Are you supposed to give your professors a form to fill out or do THEY have that?? Ive searched all over my schools website and I see no form mentioned anywhere.

2. I have a very good professor right now for the summer and I want a letter from her... thing is Im not applying until late December and I know many of the times they just send the letter directly. Is it to early to ask her? I want to be fresh in her mind.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Ask that professor all the questions you have about these letters, then ask her if she will give you one..

That puts you out there, and you are taking initiative, alas not another college student looking up this stuff from somewhere and then asking, as if not to screw up. Get on it.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I applied to grad school (MBA at Arizona State) in the application packet were recommendation forms that my references would fill out.