Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's write an ending that fits, instead of a Hollywood Horror...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Screw it." Why do we say it and then say it again later? Think about the times you've said ''screw it" before. Was it right before approaching that girl? Was it right before doing that big paper? Was it just a way to escape?

Most people say it to make things better. To get rid of something. Sometimes pain, sometimes sadness, but always fear. What can it be fear of if it's doing that paper or trying to escape?

"When in a hostile situation, a player will repent his ways." (How to Be a Player.) Think about it, when in a hostile situation, you rethink quickly. That is reaction. When you procrastinate on your paper, you are setting yourself up for a hostile situation. The deadline is the situation. You doing the paper is repenting (not procrastinating.)

Saying "screw it" or "f*ck it" is a way to repent. You are trying to give up the feelings you had about the hostility. They always come back though, which is why you see yourself saying it a few hours (or a few minutes even) later.

"That's great crazykid, but WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH FEMALES?" Think about it. Women ARE the hostile situation. "Repent" your ways, and your feelings of *whatever* will be gone.

Afraid to talk to that girl in class? Repent

Afraid to call her? Repent

Afraid to make a move on her? Repent!

"Screw it" is also a defensive item. You use it to shield away pain, anger, and sadness. Sometimes even happiness. You use it to trigger defense, which makes you do things quicker, easier. No matter the end result.

Though this is dangerous. Saying "screw it" too often will leave you empty, down, forever sad. However, you can forever change too, for the better. Remember my story about my life? I said "screw it" and changed. I repented my old life of nearvousness, insecurity, and being walked on. Unfortuantly, in its place I am left with anger, rage, depression you cannot imagine.

Be careful when and how you use "screw it." You may end up changed forever.

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
cant u say "screw it" to the bad things, like say u wanted to talk to this chick in class. and u say to urself, i better not, she will not like me, then u say "screw it" and just say something like "Hey HB" and then it works

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
This is going in your tribute:D

I see your point though...

As people use screw it as an escape from the truth... another example is...

"It didn't matter anyway"

Good point...