Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lets turn an AFC to DJ

Merv

Reaction score
So, I'm an AFC, looking to improve myself.

Give me assignments that will help me become a DJ, and will do it and update this thread.

Step 1. I will stop lazing at home on the weekends and start going out every Saturday.

Step 2. Compliment at least 1 woman every 2 days. (Dont wanna be the guy that gives too many compliments)

Step 3. SS decides

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too structured, and rules based.

Let it flow!!!

A DJ is about being, not doing.

It should come naturally. Like riding a bike.

But, if you really want do something...

Forget everything the world has taught you about pursuing women. Think in new patterns and paths.

Deprogram!!! :D

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too structured, and rules based.

Let it flow!!!

A DJ is about being, not doing.

It should come naturally. Like riding a bike.

But, if you really want do something...

Forget everything the world has taught you about pursuing women. Think in new patterns and paths.

Deprogram!!! :D
If he is really starting out. This is too abstract. He needs some kinda step by step progam.

@Merv Do not know how much you have read already. But starting with Book of pook, the DJ Bible, the bootcamp and Reading some post in the tipps and especially Gold Tip album will help tremendous for getting the right mindset and a feeling what to do.
Senior Fingers weapon of mass seduction is definately worth every Minute you invest in reading.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/weapons-of-mass-seduction.37710/

Last edited:

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of. DJ has a lot to do with mindset and not only about techniques on how to get a Girl.

Therefore it is important to change your mindset at first.

Most important thing to realize is, that there is no "One" opposite to what the World and the Disneyreality told you and everyone. There is no Little Princess waiting for you to cross her way. There are girls that fit in to your life, and there are ones that do not. But there is no one, no soulmate or what else that is meant for you! Realizing this is the most important thing on your way to become a DJ. Nearly everything else is Build on that.

Second you must realize that you are the prize to be won. That does not mean inaction towards women but to stand your ground not to put up with bull**** that women throw at you and to not run after any women. You Do not let yourself he played along any more.

Start lifting, that will change your looks and you will feel more confident. Do this on a regular basis.
Confidence is key on the way to become a DJ.

Start socializing with anybody. Not only woman.

Regarding women you must overcome your approaching anxiety and your fear of rejection.
How to do that? Trial and error. Get out there and talk to women.

You can walk up to a Girl and talk to her? Learn about ****y and funny and how to tease.

Learn using KINO - very important.

To be continued and completet by others....

As important to learn how to be able to get girls is to learn what Girls are to avoid and what you do not aim for.

Be aware what you want? Only ****, LTR, Marriage.

Anything else than just fcuk, the following applies.

Watch out for red flags.
Avoid Girls with daddy issues. Do not underestimate any of the redflags given here in this Forum and especially do not underestimate the influence of Daddy issues on a realtionship.

Read this forum, learn from the mistakes from others and do not think that your girl will be a Special Snowflake. If something independandly happend to two or more users, be aware that might Happen to you.

I know being at the beginning at the Route to DJ that might Sound like waste in use of getting girls. But believe me a lot of guys would like to have known many of these things before they have gotten involved with their girl that later on broke their Heart.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he is really starting out. This is too abstract. He needs some kinda step by step progam.

@Merv Do not know how much you have read already. But starting with Book of pook, the DJ Bible, the bootcamp and Reading some post in the tipps and especially Gold Tip album will help tremendous for getting the right mindset and a feeling what to do.
Senior Fingers weapon of mass seduction is definately worth every Minute you invest in reading.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/weapons-of-mass-seduction.37710/
Uhh, beavis...being a DJ, IS abstract...it's purely psychological aka mental state/frame of mind.

Now, go get me some nachos!!!:p

Merv

Reaction score
First of. DJ has a lot to do with mindset and not only about techniques on how to get a Girl.

Therefore it is important to change your mindset at first.

Most important thing to realize is, that there is no "One" opposite to what the World and the Disneyreality told you and everyone. There is no Little Princess waiting for you to cross her way. There are girls that fit in to your life, and there are ones that do not. But there is no one, no soulmate or what else that is meant for you! Realizing this is the most important thing on your way to become a DJ. Nearly everything else is Build on that.

Second you must realize that you are the prize to be won. That does not mean inaction towards women but to stand your ground not to put up with bull**** that women throw at you and to not run after any women. You Do not let yourself he played along any more.

Start lifting, that will change your looks and you will feel more confident. Do this on a regular basis.
Confidence is key on the way to become a DJ.

Start socializing with anybody. Not only woman.

Regarding women you must overcome your approaching anxiety and your fear of rejection.
How to do that? Trial and error. Get out there and talk to women.

You can walk up to a Girl and talk to her? Learn about ****y and funny and how to tease.

Learn using KINO - very important.

To be continued and completet by others....

As important to learn how to be able to get girls is to learn what Girls are to avoid and what you do not aim for.

Be aware what you want? Only ****, LTR, Marriage.

Anything else than just fcuk, the following applies.

Watch out for red flags.
Avoid Girls with daddy issues. Do not underestimate any of the redflags given here in this Forum and especially do not underestimate the influence of Daddy issues on a realtionship.

Read this forum, learn from the mistakes from others and do not think that your girl will be a Special Snowflake. If something independandly happend to two or more users, be aware that might Happen to you.

I know being at the beginning at the Route to DJ that might Sound like waste in use of getting girls. But believe me a lot of guys would like to have known many of these things before they have gotten involved with their girl that later on broke their Heart.
You are my mentor now haha.

My background:
I'm a scrawny guy, but girls think I'm handsome, I think I'm handsome too. I have slept with one girl, that to a 2.5 yrs LTR, lost virginity to each other.

I thought she was, "the one", "my world", "put her on the pedestal", "spoke to her every night", "let her psychologically abuse me, and think this is how relationships are", etc, all the AFC TRAITS.

As usual, found out she ****ed me over over, I got into depression, too afraid to get into in a new relationship.

What's pathetic is, we broke up in 2013.

It's been it's almost 5 yrs! I think my virginity has grown back. Since the break up, I have finished school, and built a foundation for my career. Built a little personality, wardrobe, friends, improved my appearance a bit.

It's not enough!! I want to be a DJ, a good DJ, good enough to be imparting wisdom on this forum in future.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've already taken the most important steps.

My advice would be to get out there and fail. You can't learn if you don't fail.

Merv

Reaction score
Sounds like you've already taken the most important steps.

Thanks man.
My advice would be to get out there and fail. You can't learn if you don't fail.
Need start taking risk. I keep thinking of how it's gonna end before even starting.

Need to change that mindset.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need start taking risk. I keep thinking of how it's gonna end before even starting.

You can think about how it's going to end, as long as you know it's going to end with you plowing your **** in her throat.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

However it ends - you always win. First off: no matter to what Girl you are talking/ approaching or what soever, you know, you do not need her. You may want her but you do not need her. You talk to her and most of the Time the Girl will talk back. If not, or her being rude, it is her loss. You are the prize, you weed out the ones that do bot fit you. Not the other way round. Keep in mind it definately is a numbers game. Don 't even think about what she might think. Fcuk that. The only question you have to worry about is: do you consider her to be worth talking to you. You get rejected? Great. The earlier the better. Weed em out. One by one.

Let ne give an analogy:
Imagine a big Long wall with thousands of Doors in it. Behind the Wall there is something you really want - but you definately do not need. Every door is locked. But you have got some keys.Problem is you only have a few keys for a few doors. What do you have to do? Find these doors. How do you do that? You go from door to door and look which one gets opened.
Being a lucky guy and being a member on this forum you aquire the possibiltiy to see which Doors are plain simple useless and may be a waste of time and you learn techniques of lockpicking which will let you Open way more Doors than you thought were possible.
And always remember - there is not that one Special door for you that only fits your key!
Go and knock these doors.