Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lets Talk V/-\gina Science \|/ \{}/

logicallefty

Reaction score
Which number is your favorite?

Which number have you hit most?

Your Thoughts about why there are so many visual differences?

Other stores?

68F77188-FDE7-4389-A65B-91445CCE548F.jpeg

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have hit a lot of them, but see 6 the most. Favorites are 2 and 20.

logicallefty

Reaction score
post sounds like sex ed all over again lol
I believe there are some things we can read about a woman’s personality by visually inspecting her vag. Not the stereotypical “landing strip means its tight” or “Arbys roast beef means its loose”, but other things. I want to hear what others think first before I post my opinions.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe there are some things we can read about a woman’s personality by visually inspecting her vag. Not the stereotypical “landing strip means its tight” or “Arbys roast beef means its loose”, but other things. I want to hear what others think first before I post my opinions.
cool I bet someone who knows gynecology would have some awesome input on this.

M

member160292

21 and 25 since most of the women I’ve been with are Asian. A LOT of these are grotesque, can you imagining opening up the gift of #18? Looks like a failed abortion

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Again seen a lot of these, 13 and 6 are faves. But my true fave isn’t there…

what’s weird is that some look like they’re shot from behind…

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 and 25 are pretty common. 7 is my fave. If it looks like a slit with no lips, I lose interest....about like A/B cups. She won't last long term with me I guarantee it.

I've always tried to look for predictors of certain puzzy lips. The only thing I've noticed and it's not always accurate, but the bigger the nips, the bigger the lips.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you guys asked a woman what her lips looked like b4 having sehx? I figure most would get insecure and thats like putting a road block in front of your peenis and her vagina. I've had a few ask about my peenis size. But you know women..fair for one is not always fair for the other.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Tonight’s entertainment started out as a #13 about 2 hours ago, now looks like #28.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like me some flaps. It makes the oral game a lot more fun.

I wouldn’t complain one bit about Hope Solo.

logicallefty

Reaction score
As the OP, any talk about v@ginas in this thread is fair game! But where I wanted to go with this was to correlate how a vag looks in comparison to a woman's personality.

I personally never forget what a woman's vag looks like. At age 48 I've slept with ~24 women. Less than many of you, but more than most of my beta friends lol I can remember every single one, how it looked..

To look at, I prefer a vag like a #2, 20, or 6 or similar above where the inner lips remain inside the outer lips. However, what I have noticed is that the women with the bigger inner lips that stick out tend to be more feminine (#8, 15, 16, etc), less bossy and less masculine. They tend to be less "I am miss independent acting", and just more pleasant to have as a partner. While the ones with the smaller inner lips that stay inside tend to be more manly acting at times, more confrontational, and more obsessed with the whole "I can do anything a man can do, I'm Miss Independent".

Sources have linked estrogen to causing "growth of the labia minora", the INNER labia. ( https://www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/labial-hypertrophy ). Sources have also linked estrogen to "emotional well being". ( https://www.webmd.com/women/guide/estrogen-and-womens-emotions ) .. But even this article here from WebMD, a decent medical source, says "Exactly how estrogen affects emotion is much less straightforward.". I don't think a lot of research has been directly done on this, but there is enough to draw suspicion.

This is where I want to learn more. Am I the only one seeing patterns with this? I want to know what you guys remember about a woman's vag and how she behaved.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the OP, any talk about v@ginas in this thread is fair game! But where I wanted to go with this was to correlate how a vag looks in comparison to a woman's personality.

I personally never forget what a woman's vag looks like. At age 48 I've slept with ~24 women. Less than many of you, but more than most of my beta friends lol I can remember every single one, how it looked..

To look at, I prefer a vag like a #2, 20, or 6 or similar above where the inner lips remain inside the outer lips. However, what I have noticed is that the women with the bigger inner lips that stick out tend to be more feminine (#8, 15, 16, etc), less bossy and less masculine. They tend to be less "I am miss independent acting", and just more pleasant to have as a partner. While the ones with the smaller inner lips that stay inside tend to be more manly acting at times, more confrontational, and more obsessed with the whole "I can do anything a man can do, I'm Miss Independent".

Sources have linked estrogen to causing "growth of the labia minora", the INNER labia. ( https://www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/labial-hypertrophy ). Sources have also linked estrogen to "emotional well being". ( https://www.webmd.com/women/guide/estrogen-and-womens-emotions ) .. But even this article here from WebMD, a decent medical source, says "Exactly how estrogen affects emotion is much less straightforward.". I don't think a lot of research has been directly done on this, but there is enough to draw suspicion.

This is where I want to learn more. Am I the only one seeing patterns with this? I want to know what you guys remember about a woman's vag and how she behaved.
I realize you know, but for others reading that might not know the correct term is actually labia(minora & majora)...not vagina.