Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's Talk Turkey! The Top PUA's/Redpill/MGTOW Guys Get Zero Results!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how some of those guys used paid girls in their videos.
On Mystery's old TV show there's a scene where some girl is grindng on him, and he literally shoves her away from him and says "Okay, now get off me".
The girl looks at him and says: "I love you".
Lol, literally using push/pull.

Then there's a video of Owen/Tyler at a club saying something like "Oh, you didn't know I was an @sshole, right?".
And the girl looks at him and says "I love you".
Got to admire the quick results these guys get! :)

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
I have seen infields of PUAs and seen them game with my eyes. I have seen regular guys getting rockstar results with pickup. It gives you skills to get from introduction to sex, but there's no real answer on where to move next.

Both Red Pill and MGTOW are answers to a more general question -- what is "men" in modern western society?
Both are based on women hate, and that's where I disagree. There should be a third answer, but we're still waiting for it.
I know what you mean and I understand where you are coming from. For a lot of PUA's even having a conversation with a girl is akin to "rock star results." I'm not kidding. One PUA I met was amazed I was having a conversation with a waitress. He said he had never seen anyone have that long of a conversation with a woman they had just met. I was like 'WTF is this guy talking about?' All I had done was order a sandwich and then spent like 15 seconds talking about trivial sh1t with the waitress. But he was in disbelief.

The third answer is very simple. It's throwing off all illusions: gender equality, race equality, sex orientation equality, class equality. Namely overthrowing gaslighting such as communism and democracy (which are the same thing in either economic or political form). A return to hierarchy and social order. Monarchy and christianity rule.

But nah, most fvckers are too lazy for that. They'd rather b1tch about their alimony and their ex and then go get wasted at the pub drinking themselves into a stupor watching some stupid football game.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how some of those guys used paid girls in their videos.
On Mystery's old TV show there's a scene where some girl is grindng on him, and he literally shoves her away from him and says "Okay, now get off me".
The girl looks at him and says: "I love you".
Lol, literally using push/pull.

Then there's a video of Owen/Tyler at a club saying something like "Oh, you didn't know I was an @sshole, right?".
And the girl looks at him and says "I love you".
Got to admire the quick results these guys get! :)
Out of curiosity, what's an alternative to PUA for a young guy who isn't a Natural in that case?

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what's an alternative to PUA for a young guy who isn't a Natural in that case?
You claim you already have two girls as fvckbuddies in your rotation and now you say you are looking to add a 3rd, 4th or 5th girl even. You claim to be both high SMV (multiple fvckbuddy rotation) as well as low SMV (can't lay a 7). Are you high SMV or low SMV? Or both?

You claim to now be getting A's on your exams, whereas before you were getting D's, F's and W's. So you've made an overnight transition from F to A student.

What's the point of even asking for advice? You're clearly a wizard of some kind both in dating and in computer science. Or, you are just randomly talking out of your ass posting whatever bullsh1t feelgood story comes to mind to get fake internet cred.

If anything, YOU should be the one giving advice, no? How did you develop a fvckbuddy rotation? Was it by combing your hair two hours every day? How did you miraculously skyrocket from F to A student? Was it by reading up on chicken marinade recipes on the 'net instead of posting about it dozens of times on sosuave?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You claim you already have two girls as fvckbuddies in your rotation and now you say you are looking to add a 3rd, 4th or 5th girl even. You claim to be both high SMV (multiple fvckbuddy rotation) as well as low SMV (can't lay a 7). Are you high SMV or low SMV? Or both?

You claim to now be getting A's on your exams, whereas before you were getting D's, F's and W's. So you've made an overnight transition from F to A student.

What's the point of even asking for advice? You're clearly a wizard of some kind both in dating and in computer science. Or, you are just randomly talking out of your ass posting whatever bullsh1t feelgood story comes to mind to get fake internet cred.

If anything, YOU should be the one giving advice, no? How did you develop a fvckbuddy rotation? Was it by combing your hair two hours every day? How did you miraculously skyrocket from F to A student? Was it by reading up on chicken marinade recipes on the 'net instead of posting about it dozens of times on sosuave?
Yup! Thanks for reading! I had to study really hard to get those grades. Glad you have a copy of my transcript too so you can tell me what grades I made in the past.

I suppose my SMV is ok. I need to raise it. I can get the 6s but above that I get stuck. Additionally, I'd like to lay more women/the women that I really like. Hence the need for websites like these.

You sure can do a lot in a semester! Especially with grades. And to answer your question, I did Cold Approaches and Social Circle Game until I was able to get a couple of fvckbuddies. If you have any tips on how to get 7+s, where I'm stuck, let me hear it by all means.

Once again, thanks for reading!

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(((David D'Angelo))) He ain't Italian, that's for sure!

Yeah, he's a jew. His real name is Eben (((Pagan))) appropriately enough. Look at the schnozz on that guy. And he didn't marry a "hot girl." He married a cougar with a nose almost as big as his. Some weirdo who calls herself "AnnieLalla."

All the top PUA instructors are Jews: Neil Strauss (Style), Erik Von Markovitz (Mystery), Ross Jeffries, David D. Typical for jews, PUA is akin to a get rich quick marketing scam, a get laid quick marketing scam in this case. Notice they've all abandoned ship since PUA has been widely exposed as a scam.
I got laid more after. Its vastly over hyped and a lot of guys are delusional. Rsd Tyler is a example of hot low in SMV a man can be and he can still crush it. Get baaaaae and rich. He's a weird guy but a OG.
PU was both a failure and a success.

It provided the very basic skills one needs to build to be successful with women.
It gave me a motivation to push hard time where I was building that skillset without much success.
I am grateful for all that.

There were some major problems as well:
1) mix of inner game nonsense so characteristic to RSD, which has no scientific basis, and is useless at best.
2) PU failed to give answers to many philosophical questions: how to structure your relationships with girls? What is an endpoint of all that? How would you live in modern western world?

Yes, many years and girls later, many PUAs seem very childish and simplistic, but one day there were not so. They gave us knowledge and motivation that we needed, and we should be grateful for all that.
Pickup is sport. Note, the best i ever saw was julien. That flame thrower approach to pickup is not necessarily what most guys are doing nor capable of. Getting a girl and keeping her isn't the same thing.

Its purely for sport and quite often, i rather cut after pulling and going to get more (not less) girls.

Rollo collaboration with Krauser big upped what Pickup normalized. The bare bones basic stuff that is now common sense.

Red pill doesn't pull. Mgtow is red pill

That's why even if PUAs ultimately failed, they still deserve my respect.
+1 nice post

I would love to see the girls these haters pull (or more accurately, don't).

The metric by which a man deems a victory speaks tons. If i approach, i chalk it up to a victory. Aim is to pull but the process is to vet for dtf, submissive, feminine, etc and top form SMV 18-23. There's no harder targeted demographic.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with "picking up women". We all did it when I was growing up and/or becoming a young adult, before they had websites like this. You have to get out there and try and see what sticks and what doesn't. The experience is worth more than words on a page. Men and women hooked up for thousands of years without the benefit of seduction material. It's the people who are trying to sell PUA that we are poking fun at. The people who tell you to put on this fake persona and say these fake things so you can get laid.

The things you really need to know about attracting women, and not mess things up with them, could probably fit on one page. That's why PUA gurus are so long winded and beat around the bush so much. I don't know how much of this stuff I've read thinking the whole time "Would you get to the point?".

I've been on this forum nearly 10 years now. And I still have doubts that you can teach somebody how to be attractive. You can give tips and advice, but at some point things come down to you and the girl. You have to be able to hold a conversation with her, and she has to find you attractive on some level. At some point you have to rely on your own resources. At some point you have to leave the computer and try things in real life.

I've always said that the self improvement stuff on here is what is most valuable. Most young adults (which most of this stuff is aimed at) haven't fully grown into themselves yet, they haven't fully matured, and haven't realized the type of success that they have potential for. It's important, especially in your 20s, that you put in this work and improve yourself and your lot. Not just for women but for yourself. Put in the work now, and it will benefit you your entire life, in many different ways. As for what areas you need to improve, whether it be social, financial, education, physical, whatever, only you know that best. The "get in the gym" stuff is the easiest of all of it.

Of course other guys will tell you that every word out of PUAs mouth is gospel truth, and all of it is golden gems. And maybe for them it is. You have to find out for yourself.

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Reaction score
(((David D'Angelo))) He ain't Italian, that's for sure!

Yeah, he's a jew. His real name is Eben (((Pagan))) appropriately enough. Look at the schnozz on that guy. And he didn't marry a "hot girl." He married a cougar with a nose almost as big as his. Some weirdo who calls herself "AnnieLalla."

All the top PUA instructors are Jews: Neil Strauss (Style), Erik Von Markovitz (Mystery), Ross Jeffries, David D. Typical for jews, PUA is akin to a get rich quick marketing scam, a get laid quick marketing scam in this case. Notice they've all abandoned ship since PUA has been widely exposed as a scam.
Wow you know what I am surprised you saw this too, well I am glad I am not alone in this. I will not lie I was duped as well when I started out. I didn't know they were jews at the time until later a year ago. So you also have the "get rich quick marketing scam and get laid quick" is also a scam, this is suppose to be the instant gratification that comes from acting on compulsion and compulsion obviously means there is a mental illness. Welp! I am staying away from their material.

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I take back what I said. Mystery isn’t Jewish because I spoke to him personally. I honestly think accusing people Jewish just because they can’t get laid is dumb.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
There's nothing wrong with "picking up women". We all did it when I was growing up and/or becoming a young adult, before they had websites like this. You have to get out there and try and see what sticks and what doesn't. The experience is worth more than words on a page. Men and women hooked up for thousands of years without the benefit of seduction material. It's the people who are trying to sell PUA that we are poking fun at. The people who tell you to put on this fake persona and say these fake things so you can get laid.

The things you really need to know about attracting women, and not mess things up with them, could probably fit on one page. That's why PUA gurus are so long winded and beat around the bush so much. I don't know how much of this stuff I've read thinking the whole time "Would you get to the point?".

I've been on this forum nearly 10 years now. And I still have doubts that you can teach somebody how to be attractive. You can give tips and advice, but at some point things come down to you and the girl. You have to be able to hold a conversation with her, and she has to find you attractive on some level. At some point you have to rely on your own resources. At some point you have to leave the computer and try things in real life.

I've always said that the self improvement stuff on here is what is most valuable. Most young adults (which most of this stuff is aimed at) haven't fully grown into themselves yet, they haven't fully matured, and haven't realized the type of success that they have potential for. It's important, especially in your 20s, that you put in this work and improve yourself and your lot. Not just for women but for yourself. Put in the work now, and it will benefit you your entire life, in many different ways. As for what areas you need to improve, whether it be social, financial, education, physical, whatever, only you know that best. The "get in the gym" stuff is the easiest of all of it.

Of course other guys will tell you that every word out of PUAs mouth is gospel truth, and all of it is golden gems. And maybe for them it is. You have to find out for yourself.
I always saw the PUA and RSD stuff as just some guy trying to sell BS. The best gift the manosphere gave me was the self improvement mindset. That has stuck for almost 8 years now. All those other tips and tricks are still in my head somewhere, and they may get used, but the confidence you get from reaching your goals outweighs any technique any guru will try to sell you x100000.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always saw the PUA and RSD stuff as just some guy trying to sell BS.
Someone here compared PUA gurus to the people selling ab belts. Wear this belt and you'll get a six pack. Refuse to buy a girl a drink and watch them all flock to you. Never mind that you were an incel your whole life, and that she never asked you to buy her a drink in the first place lol.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always saw the PUA and RSD stuff as just some guy trying to sell BS. The best gift the manosphere gave me was the self improvement mindset. That has stuck for almost 8 years now. All those other tips and tricks are still in my head somewhere, and they may get used, but the confidence you get from reaching your goals outweighs any technique any guru will try to sell you x100000.
100% of rsd is practically given away for free or torrent Ed online lulz.

Much of pickup is garbage now a days. Then again, show me better.

For the amount of crap online, forums, and threads, how many guys actually approach? I would go as far as to say, 99% of the forum and manosphere doesn't approach.

Its easy to troll or criticise. Its another thing to actually be out getting baaaaae. Its second nature. I do it cause why not! Its in my nature. Moreover, its not ever about any one particular girl. Its more about being that guy. Nevermind the absurd amounts of men that don't approach. I blame low testosterone.

Even the 1% that do approach are getting garbage results. Why approach when guys can tinder and simp on ig.

Most men won't go through the fire. Not surprising, most men are cucked, pandering and simping to a fat wife if not divorce raped. And they will pedal their theories on how to get ****ty results.

Meanwhile, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

I apologise for nothing.

Again, show me a better way. Till then, I am chain gunning cold approach. Stealing 2nd after 2nd cause i know i can.

Wait wut?