"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Let's talk STDs

Makeo

New Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
6
Age
34
With women in the past that I've been with, I've always been blunt with them. I said, "Hey, I'm 100% clean. Do you have any STDs?" and stuff like. I was a little afraid they'd be offended but each time they found it to be not only reassuring but it showed I was a responsible guy. Obviously, they could have lied (and I always wear a condom).

Do you guys ever ask for tests with certain women? Do you have a way to ask?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I'm always worried of HSV-2
I have HSV-2 and I've never been rejected because of it. If you can confidently tell her what you have and let her know that you're on the antivirals and know how to handle outbreaks, you'll be fine.

I've been with my GF for 2 years and havent passed it on to her. I consider it my version of a "period" when I have an outbreak :)
 

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
904
Reaction score
737
Location
USA
I would say that out of the 250 + women I have been with I can count on one hand the number of women that asked that I use a condom most of the women I have fvcked said they loved the feel of a mans cvm inside her.I personally will never use a condom because I am certain STD's are overblown.Some women will go so far as to ghost you if you puss out and wear a condom.(I have never caught anything or made a woman pregnant on accident )
 

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
547
No glove no love for me.
 

StrayCat

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
176
Reaction score
48
Age
50
That's bad. How does it affect you once you have it? Did it ruin your sex life forever? Do you always have to wear a condom? Do you show symptoms regularly? Is it always contagious?
I do not have it. From what I hear, if you have a strong immune system, you should be okay. The virus loves L-Arginine, so need to limit the foods that have lots of it. HSV-2 is more aggressive than HSV-1 (cold sores). Whereas, it can be transmitted even if not showing symptoms. Valtrax and Lysine are supposed to suppress it, but no one really knows when the virus is active if you have a strong immune system. After all, it's technically a skin disease which only became an STD after a Times Magazine article in 1985 or so. The virus has been around longer than humans have.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
That's bad. How does it affect you once you have it? Did it ruin your sex life forever? Do you always have to wear a condom? Do you show symptoms regularly? Is it always contagious?
The two viruses are basically the same, I don’t understand why people see them as different, it’s kind of like an ignorance from social stigma.

You can get “facial herpes” or “genital herpes” in both areas, though it only infects one in each person. Once you get one virus you are immune to both.

If you get facial herpes on your face, the symptoms will be worse. If you get it on your genitals, you might not get breakouts. And the opposite is true for “genital herpes”.

My ex had what I presume was HSV-2 and in the genital area (I.E the worst for breakouts). She wouldn’t tell me though, and got really cagey about getting tested properly.

With antivirals and condoms, the infection rate is around 1% per year of sex with a partner.

In the end we didn’t have sex at all, even though she was gorgeous, because she wouldn’t take antivirals or get a proper doctor to test her. Of course I got the blame for that too...

I’m herpes free though. Whereas she really struggles to date now.
 

StrayCat

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
176
Reaction score
48
Age
50
HSV-2 is a b!tch. I also heard if you take a shower after sex, the soap does kill the virus. Apparently, before it goes through your skin, it stays on the top level for an hour or so. I've done this in the past as well. I blame feminism for the spread of STDs.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I would say that out of the 250 + women I have been with I can count on one hand the number of women that asked that I use a condom most of the women I have fvcked said they loved the feel of a mans cvm inside her.I personally will never use a condom because I am certain STD's are overblown.Some women will go so far as to ghost you if you puss out and wear a condom.(I have never caught anything or made a woman pregnant on accident )
this is very true about girls wanting you not to wear a condom. still stds are around and people catch them.
 
Top