Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's talk about the time we NEXTed a girl

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have few stories about the times when I NEXTed a girl. I'm sure lot of you guys do too. With all the posts about failures, negative experiences with girls, and general pessimism about this whole mating game, I figure a positive aspect, like when YOU, as a Man, actually REJECT a GIRL for reasons that sound logical and reasonable to us aspiring DJs, would greatly benefit this forum.

So, this girl I had been seeing for roughly 2-3 months, her interest level was always in low-mid range. Initially, there was mutual attraction to the point that we had sex on the second date. We are both busy people so it was always tough planning hang outs HOWEVER, she always counter-offered...although her counter-offers started getting more and more vague as time went on.

I also want to mention that MY interest in her wasn't the highest. In fact, I found myself being bored the first couple of times we hung out which is new for me because I don't like to spend my time with people who bore me. But...she is hot and good in bed so ya know...:crackup:

Last time we hung out, we met up with bunch of our friends. I was having more fun mingling with the whole group rather than just her and so did she. Fast forward, halfway through the evening, she disappears. I text her only to find out she had gone with her gfs to another part of town. The next day she texted me without giving any good explanation for why she just disappeared.

This, gentlemen, is when I decided to NEXT her. We have some mutual friends so I didn't exactly delete her number or tell her off. I actually prefer to just go no contact or cold ONLY BECAUSE I don't really care anymore. I haven't heard from her and I doubt I will because I could sense that interest level hitting rock bottom from a nautical mile away.

So let's hear some more. I will occasionally post more when I have the time but I'd rather that this be a collection of different user's stories than one man's.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
russian girl, i was seeing her just as fvck buddies. She started to expect commitments from me. I bought an xbox!

Nexted a chick for an xbox you say?

Hells yeah!

true story^^^

A real nexting - Girl went out on town, got drunk. pulled up by my house in a cab. Not to stay for svx, but to get money for this cab for her and her friend (female)to get home. she wouldn't stay and leave the friend in the cab to go home alone, I nexted her right there, turned and walked away. dunno how she paid for it, dont care.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought that half the guys on here just want to sleep with random slooooots and the other half are on a quest to find the right woman for them. This applies to the 2nd.

It's not that big a deal to next a girl you don't really care about. I've done it countless times and have no emotion about it whatsoever.

I'd rather hear people talk about nexting a girl that they actually have a huge crush on. I'm not just talking about a dream girl or a girl you're afraid to talk to. I'm talking about a crush you've acted upon, dated and had sex with. A crush you've made progress, invested time and think you could fall in love with. Try nexting someone you think you want so badly it hurts. Try doing it without making an ass out of yourself, looking desperate or losing even one ounce of your dignity. If you can do that congratulations because you've just become a real man.