Let's take a visit until an avg household shall we?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, one of my GF's, friends had the day off and invited us over her house today, since she wasn't doing antyhing and figured no one else was doing anything either. I had never met her before.. lol I see why now. An old friend of my GF's, she knew i would not like at all.

I mean it i s af reaking wednesday and I am working but I play nice and just take my laptop with me. So we get there. .girl is every bit of 6'0.. 270. absoutly smallest is probably 250. she's a biggin. While we were there, from like 9am until liker 5pm, she cooked breakfast, ate some french dip, ordered some chili's, cooked some rice and stake tips. I got up to make myself a glass of water and her frig.. she has 2 of them, looks like the reincarnation of willy wonka and the chocolate factory.

This is the kicker however. So, she calls her boyfriend over.. I can smell the weed before the dude hits the door. That sticky icky weed. no job... i mean he would be at work on a wednesday. he's big but not as big as then the whole time we were there, dude was like mugging me and **** i'm like dude, i don't want your ****ing warpig of a woman lol.. Dude is just hugging all over her fat ass I wanted to throw up. OH yeaH she has a son too, 10 years old. almost for got that.

Then she calls her other friend over, now, she's not small but this one is actually not bad looking. I mean I would not date her but i could see someone dating her, she's presentable. And by her attitude you would think she was just ****ing miss usa or something. not only was she fat (she was about 170-180) she was a snob. Her friend was trying to hook her up with a guy, and she said "guys get intimated by m looks" i damn near chocked on my water.

My whole point in posting that story is I mean.. you know.. these are avg people. both of the woman had babies, both had men chasing them, although low quality men. The way we carry ourselves here the way we act, behavior and look at things is so different than anything I see. I work from home so you have to remember I don't get put in those types of situations on a daily basis.

Just questions.. like.. why the **** would a woman be interested in a guy that has no job, is fat, and smokes weed all day? Basically she found a man that had so little going or himself that would take her kid, fatness and all and be thankful. It's interesting to be able to look at that situtaiton and cut through the **** instantly.

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
Just questions.. like.. why the **** would a woman be interested in a guy that has no job, is fat, and smokes weed all day? Basically she found a man that had so little going or himself that would take her kid, fatness and all and be thankful. It's interesting to be able to look at that situtaiton and cut through the **** instantly.
This thread rings so true about people in especially the BLACK community that get on my nerves lol. I mean these are those types of people I was talking about in my other thread, that try to LOOK DOWN on me or make me feel bad because I'm not some loser a.ss like they are lol. "JT why you want to work for the white man?" "JT why you trying to get all those pieces of paper (degrees)?" "JT give me some money!" "JT ol' what, you think you better then us?" Ummm, yeah, I am better than you lol!

Today's women really have no standards, I talked about this before. Here's my take on it, it's like you have a number of different WORLDS that people are living in today.

JT and other folks like me live in the world of studying, career, goals, self development, trying to make a difference, etc.

Then there's another group of folks that live in the world of Jersey Shore, BET all day long, "trappin," "hood livin," etc.

Just like I talked about in my other thread, it's like most of the ATTRACTIVE women are in that "other group" and it's almost like you have to DUMB yourself down to even RELATE to those people. And even doing that, they STILL want to call you "acting white" when they come to your apartment and see college degrees over the wall and not weed over the bed.

Women in my group, just being honest, aren't really attractive or are so FULL of feminist theory that everything is a sin to them. They are mostly over 30, average looking or ugly, and/or sees everything as a sin and have now been reborn to highly religious programming. If you crack a damn joke around the chick she cases you off as being immature.

Anybody going through what I'm going through? With the attractive girls being mostly in that wild, ghetto like group and you feeling as though you have to DUMB yourself down to relate? What makes it worse is that after you DUMB yourself down to eventually relate to the girl and get with her, she is sooo substance-LESS it makes no sense. She has no sense of responsibility, no goals, no shyt, just a pretty face and a pretty a.ss.

Starts to make you think that dating in today's market is mostly advantageous if you are an average loser like everyone else is.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to hang your degrees on the wall, you're trying waaaay too hard. Maybe take that as a sign man. Be it, don't act it.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Both sides of the same coin. He likes her cause she feeds him, is stable and is probably not going anywhere. Guys in my town actually seek out woman like this - white or black. Doesn't matter to them they just want their basic needs met.

Must have been an interesting adventure however - a double take all day.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
If you have to hang your degrees on the wall, you're trying waaaay too hard. Maybe take that as a sign man. Be it, don't act it.
I'm sorry brah but if I had a degree, it's going on the wall and that's all there is to it. That's something to be proud of.

BTW - they were watching BET all day :(. man BET has gone down since I was in high school (been that long since i have watched BET).

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I'm sorry brah but if I had a degree, it's going on the wall and that's all there is to it. That's something to be proud of.

BTW - they were watching BET all day :(. man BET has gone down since I was in high school (been that long since i have watched BET).
BET has been sh*t since the early 90's when it was sold to Viacom. I grew up on 80's BET and should know.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean seriously she had a cute face. but she was just fat. YOu can have a cute face and be fat.

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, I take it that you don't have a degree? Because that statement was very stupid.

BTW - they were watching BET all day . man BET has gone down since I was in high school (been that long since i have watched BET).
BET is just horrible, 106 N Park for example when it first came out actually MEANT something. Today it's pure trash. I'm not even sure that BET even holds any credibility anymore, the internet is taking over the music industry for the most part that's why even MTV and VH1 have moved more into the "reality show" type of series to continue their revenue share.

I watch The Game on BET sometimes, everything else is just pure trash.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I mean seriously she had a cute face. but she was just fat. YOu can have a cute face and be fat.
I think these types of chicks know they are below average at best but put on a front and try to convince themselves they have value. I don't know, maybe i'm wrong but that would be my explanation. Sort of like a defense mechanism.

Then again, a lot of girls are just plain dumb. I sometimes forget that.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a pvssy, and as long as Men want pvssy weither you are a Warpig or a skinny model chick you will always place yourself above what you really are. Especially if the woman is cute...

I agree Degrees are something to be proud of you work your ass off to earn them, plus Money...be proud of your accomplishment.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
Women have a pvssy, and as long as Men want pvssy weither you are a Warpig or a skinny model chick you will always place yourself above what you really are. Especially if the woman is cute...

I agree Degrees are something to be proud of you work your ass off to earn them, plus Money...be proud of your accomplishment.
Its true that there is a segment of the male population that does not give a crap, they will f*ck anything with a heartbeat and love every second of it. That is true.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
Its true that there is a segment of the male population that does not give a crap, they will f*ck anything with a heartbeat and love every second of it. That is true.
Big girl with ok face who is nice and sweet and grateful = I love her long time. No LTR but I really enjoy the sex.
Big girl with attitude = BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Backbreaker,
So Now I understand where some of your poor Folk on Food Stamps live,I believe there are 42 million?.....Can you tell me If they are all Migrants or poor Coloured Folk?How do these People live,what do they eat how do they amuse themselves?....The picture we get Down here is of an almost Indecently Rich America,your Picture is not like that at all....Seems to me,however much I despise our Welfare State and what it does to people,it is better than Food Stamps.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JT7890 said:
Lol, I take it that you don't have a degree? Because that statement was very stupid.

BET is just horrible, 106 N Park for example when it first came out actually MEANT something. Today it's pure trash. I'm not even sure that BET even holds any credibility anymore, the internet is taking over the music industry for the most part that's why even MTV and VH1 have moved more into the "reality show" type of series to continue their revenue share.

I watch The Game on BET sometimes, everything else is just pure trash.
lol, Free was probably the last black woman I had a crush on. she was smokin hot.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everything about them is avg.

they live in a middle class neighborhood. she isn't poor, that never came out my mouth. HE is broke lol, she isn't. she has a good job. I think she works at some type of factory or something. she drives like a 06-7 pathfinder. with rims lol. i used to sale cars, that's a 35k car.

the avg person in America is over weight. 1 out of 4 Americans admit to using recreational drugs on a regular basis.

She is divorced, most marriages fail. she gets a check from her baby daddy, most kids grow up in a single parent household.

everything about her screams average

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what you describe here can (sadly) only be considered "average"

within the distorted cultural landscape of the modern America.

I have no idea what left this country so socially mutilated

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lets murder them and make candles for the don juan forum

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JT7890 said:
Yes, a ba in econonics. And I don't feel the need to flaunt it. Its like some punk in an old civic racing his engine so you can see how cool his fart pipe sounds, or the corporate douche with the last button on his custom undone to make sure you know its custom.

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
scrouds

Yes, a ba in econonics. And I don't feel the need to flaunt it. Its like some punk in an old civic racing his engine so you can see how cool his fart pipe sounds, or the corporate douche with the last button on his custom undone to make sure you know its custom.
Lol, scrouds no it's not like that. A college degree is a LIFE accomplishment, not a new engine or a new suit my goodness.

You put awards you've won on the wall, pictures of your closest family members, etc., because those are things that actually mean something in life and should be celebrated. Something that costs tens to hundreds of thousands to complete, symbolize drive, motivation, career mobility, area knowledge, and especially seeing as though I'm the FIRST person in my family to graduate college and continue education on such a high level, yes, all of these are great accomplishments. Also from a society standpoint, a college education is a hell of an accomplishment.

And here we are in this post talking about ghetto people who have COUNTLESS Tupac, BIG, and (insert any other gangsta rapper/thug here) all over the wall and have NO ISSUE playing their loud ghetto music through every neighborhood they go down and NO ISSUE flaunting whatever ghetto a.ss outfit they just brought from "da mall" and scrouds has a very deep issue with a guy that puts his college degrees on the wall lol? That guy is a douchebag huh? Boy.