Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's say you're a very rich man....

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... and you end up with a very hot babe. She actually has a college education (even if it's from some bimbo party school like Florida State or UC Santa Barbara), and knows how to hold a convo. You're also a pretty decent catch - you're smart, successful, and decent looking. But what makes you a SUPER catch is obviously that you're fabulously wealthy.

Do you think it's bad form to assume that part of your allure to her is the nice lifestyle and security you can provide her (I mean, isn't that only natural?) - and then tell her along the lines of, "Honey, I know that part of the reason you love me is because I can provide for you. And I think I'm okay with that."

I think that most women are dishonest enough to fake being offended, as if that questioned her character. "How dare you! I love you for you! How could you even question our love like that?!", they're likely to fib. :rolleyes: :p Riiiight -- like they'd marry you, an otherwise average-to-just-above average looking bloke with an average personality - if you had a $48,000 a year job? :D

What do you think? I was at a Donald Trump-owned golf course today, and the recent hoopla about his wedding made me think of what theire relationship is like. I also just saw Tiger Woods on the Golf Channel, and I thought of him and his Swedish wife (who was a nanny, of all things... definitely not capable of living well without Woods (and neither is Melania Knauss, Trump's to-be-wife).

Having said that, I also think that it's very dishonest for a man to be offended when their GF/finacee is honest enough to tell them that their success and wealth is part of the allure. Wouldn't you agree? If your GF is honest and practical enough to tell you the REALITY, you need to be realistic about it too and respect her candor. If you can't stomach the fact that you're wealthy and that women will be attracted to it, then you'd better find a woman who is as dishonest and delusional as you are. ;) That way, you can both fool each other about "fairy tale" notions of romance and marriage..... and end up in a bitter divorce 10 year later. :D

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know anyone marrying Trump isn't marrying him for his looks, charm, or DJ technique. It's for the dolla-dolla bills.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so fast. Didn't he lose all his dosh at one stage? Bet he still had chicks all the time.

Success leaves clues as they say. Attitude, social network, confidence and still has the CAPACITY to create security.

One thing I would say, with all that money, you'd think he would invest in a quality hairpiece.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer the fvcking question, guys. :p

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
Not so fast. Didn't he lose all his dosh at one stage? Bet he still had chicks all the time.

That's because they still knew that he still had serious potential to make the money right back (all the business knowledge and contacts don't disappear just because you've gone bankrupt). And he did - and then some. So there you go - those women who were around him when he was broke was still indirectly chasing the money.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He KNOWS that that is why she is with him. And so should you or anybody else for that matter.

Women want security. Safe to say.

For most there is probably a limit to what/who they will do for it. Think Anne N Smith and that 90 yr old billionaire. Don't think many women would do that.....

But it would be safe to assume that part fo that attraction is the money and security. If Trump doesn't think that, he's a fool.

On the other hand, you think Trump and all the others are with the women because of their personality? or because they can make a mean apple pie?

No... they are with the women because they are super hot.

How do the women feel? I mean women must know that they will be replaced and get traded in when their looks/novelty wear off....

That's society.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend who is only average looking and slightyly overweight. He was flirting with a lady for a few weeks, and she was cordial back to him, but when she found out he was a law student, her eyes light up like highbeams.

Not that all lawyers make great money, but the status and perception that they do is enough for some women.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a statistic that 90% of women "marry up" (marry a man who makes more than them).

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly what newman said..

they are with the girls cause the girls are hot peices of ass..

the girls are with them for the bling bling..

it aint going to change.

and if ur an ugly guy, use it to inspire you to reach some big ass goals, and u'll land stunners.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's biological. Women want a man who will provide for her brood, and/or will have the potential to do so, not a broke guy who couldn't even support one or two kids. Men want a woman whose looks say that she will be able to have and raise a large brood, and not break in half while having the kid from being too scrawny or have no energy to do so from weighing too much.

Of course, there has to be limits for each tendency. No Anna Nicoles, and for guys, no going for a chick for looks ALONE.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trump

Hey,

It is just Hollywood........

Trump has a 'pre-nept', (drawn up with his lawyers).

It is his third marrage, odds are it won't last.

He is just in it for the pvssy and she is in it for the fame.......

IMHO, he should just date her and then dump her when she starts talking her sh*t.

cave dweller

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It part of their DNA to want successful, wealthy and talented men. Every woman around this world is like that. It doesn't mean they won't or don't love you if you are some of the above is some small way.

Its all relative!!!!

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake

Do you think it's bad form to assume that part of your allure to her is the nice lifestyle and security you can provide her (I mean, isn't that only natural?) - and then tell her along the lines of, "Honey, I know that part of the reason you love me is because I can provide for you. And I think I'm okay with that."
It's realistic to think part of the reason she is there is because of the financial security. An ex-'s mother used to tell her that it's just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as a poor man.

Too tell or hint to her that it's part of your allure is bad form.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you are a rich man plus one with overbearing intelligence and personality, you are NOT choosing a hot slutbag for a wife. You want a woman that is at least close to your level other than financially. A lot of rich guys simply choose the easy route, which is alluring beautiful women with promises of luxury and security. A rich + smart guy is definitely not gonna settle for so little. Imagine how ****ty life would be with a dull, hot wife. Things will get sour soon.

FrancoPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
..."Honey, I know that part of the reason you love me is because I can provide for you. And I think I'm okay with that."... if you had a $48,000 a year job? :D
[/B]

This is not a good idea. You would be qualifying yourself to her and if she is smart as the average woman generally is she would understant that you are making of her THE PRIZE. In a relationship with a woman you must make of YOURSELF the PRIZE otherwise she will loose attraction for you no matter how rich you are. The best thing to do is to not make a mystery of the fact that you are wealthy and when giving her something (if you want: who said a man should pay for a woman?) put her to do something for you EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Also don't marry her without a pre-nuptial agreement or hiding your money in a corporation.

A question: is a guy who earns 48000 $ a year considered to be wealthy down there???

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls marry guys with the bling bling, but in the meanwhile are f.ucking the guys like me.

I love this society.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance
Girls marry guys with the bling bling, but in the meanwhile are f.ucking the guys like me.

You won't stay young and pretty for long, loverboy. Remember that in 15-20 years, you too will have man-tits that sag down to your waist. What then? You'll be wealthy, but also old and ugly and no longer fun. (This is an unrelated issue, but will you resign yourself to watching your pool boy or errand boy ball your wife?)

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
You won't stay young and pretty for long, loverboy. Remember that in 15-20 years, you too will have man-tits that sag down to your waist. What then? You'll be wealthy, but also old and ugly and no longer fun. (This is an unrelated issue, but will you resign yourself to watching your pool boy or errand boy ball your wife?)
Wrong. When i'll be 40 and 50 i'll still be good looking, and girls of late 20's and early 30's will be interested in me. This is usual, women lose their charm much sooner while some men even get more actractive with age. In my personal case i'm not concerned on being cheated.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance
Wrong. When i'll be 40 and 50 i'll still be good looking, and girls of late 20's and early 30's will be interested in me.

Somemen are good looking in their 50s, some end up looking like Donald Trump. Only time will tell. Good luck.