"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Let's say I'm a month into school and I only got one AIM name

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
I;m assuming it isnt too late to get into the game, but are there any things I should know?

I mean, me sitting on my ass for a month hasnt helped my image with the ladies...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Sorry, i'd love to help you out, but i don't understand, could you elaborate please?
 

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
You know, I talk to the girls, I'm friendly with them, but I havent really obtained any contact information yet.

and that kind of makes me look like a pvssy.

So I was wondering what would be the best way to counteract that.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Arrange a bowling trip. Need #'s for that
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

daceovspades

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Dude, Aim sux for talking to girls. Go for the number .
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
If you are friendly with them why not try for the number close anyways? Worst off you end up in the friend zone, but you could still use some networking so its all good.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
If you realized theres a problem, the only logical step is to fix the problem.

How do you fix the problem? Get the #. Simple as that.

Go for it buddy.
 

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
yeah...

I'll get some this week or next.

I'll update you guys on my progress.

Dont let me procrastinate:D
 

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
I'm with these guys; don't worry about AIM. Go for the number. It seems a lot less awkward to ask a girl for her digits than for her AIM screen name.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Re: yeah...

Originally posted by Black Casanova
I'll get some this week or next.

I'll update you guys on my progress.

Dont let me procrastinate:D
Procrastination leads to masturbation.
 
Top