Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"lets reschedule"

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a week ago me i texted a girl "this thursday im off, lets get into some trouble."
she responds with this weekend is better for me and the weather will be good. why dont we go hiking on sunday. i have a bbq at 2 but we should be finsished by then" so it was set and i told her to be at my place sunday 1030am.

the night before we had have our date my friend texts me saying he sees her at a bar, so i text her "xxx just told me he saw you at a bar, dont get too wasted bc we have an early one tommorow." she responds with normal bullshet.

so sunday comes along and its like 1045 so i send her a message saying, "dont lag, i dont want to waste my day."
her-"im waiting for xxxx to give me a ride to my car."
20 min go by
her-"lets just reschedule, im not sure when i will be getting home."
me-" thats a good idea, cuz i wanted to go to the beach and we would not have been back intime for your bbq if i did that."
she didnt respond.

so i know shes not mad or anything, butshould i wait for her to contact me or should i get in contact with her and set something up for this weekend? all of our other meetings consisted of me getting in contact with her. what do you guys think?

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my view you came off as kind of high pressure and an a$$hole (and not in the good way). You seemed like you needed this interaction too much imo.

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Don't contact her for two weeks. Then, two weeks later, call. If she doesn't answer, don't leave a message.

In the meantime--go after other girls...lots of them.

Guys who place all of their eggs in one basket worry about calling the same girl. Guys who pursue many women never worry about one girl.

thats pretty right on with what i was thinking. the only thing that sucks is that i have this whole weekend off and the following weekend in the case that she doesnt contact me.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did fine... it was her that flaked. nc for 2 wks makes sense.

Sheese, I cant believe the "monday morning quarterbacks always looking to blame the guy" on this site!

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thecurtainfalls said:
In my view you came off as kind of high pressure and an a$$hole (and not in the good way). You seemed like you needed this interaction too much imo.
i can see how it looks like i came off as an ahole, but she knows me very well so she knows that my message wasnt to come off like that.

i guess my question is, in general, if someone says lets reschedule whose responsibilty is it to get in contact and set something up? in addition, in my situation where i have been the one getting in contact with her, does she assume its mhy responsibility to contact her?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romjuan said:
a week ago me i texted a girl "this thursday im off, lets get into some trouble."
she responds with this weekend is better for me and the weather will be good. why dont we go hiking on sunday. i have a bbq at 2 but we should be finsished by then" so it was set and i told her to be at my place sunday 1030am.

the night before we had have our date my friend texts me saying he sees her at a bar, so i text her "xxx just told me he saw you at a bar, dont get too wasted bc we have an early one tommorow." she responds with normal bullshet.

so sunday comes along and its like 1045 so i send her a message saying, "dont lag, i dont want to waste my day."
her-"im waiting for xxxx to give me a ride to my car."
20 min go by
her-"lets just reschedule, im not sure when i will be getting home."
me-" thats a good idea, cuz i wanted to go to the beach and we would not have been back intime for your bbq if i did that."
she didnt respond.

so i know shes not mad or anything, butshould i wait for her to contact me or should i get in contact with her and set something up for this weekend? all of our other meetings consisted of me getting in contact with her. what do you guys think?
You're being obnoxious.

I understand that your trying to apply principles and have good intentions, but your doing it in the wrong way.

Less is more when it comes to talking. Saying 'Ok' is a lot more effective than writing a long text about how you have a back up plan and how you dont want to waste time and that you're a busy guy. Putting that much effort to show that 'your a busy guy that wont tolerate bs' makes you look like your trying too hard.

Next time just say 'ok'. And try not to show that you have your friends stalking her.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You already blew it + she's not that into you. Move on. Waiting 2 weeks wont help now.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romjuan said:
thats pretty right on with what i was thinking. the only thing that sucks is that i have this whole weekend off and the following weekend in the case that she doesnt contact me.
you have no friends to hang out with on the wknd? If you have a decent size social circle you'll always have something to do on the wknds.

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the future dont tell a girl your that your boy see's you in the club no matter how cool you are you will be made out as a creepy/stalker that was the bullet you used to shoot your self with

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you did not do so bad. if she saw your buddy at the bar, its natural for him to tell you. you werent spying on her.

nc for 2 wks... let her start missing you, and if not spin plates. if a girl has no sense of humor yet flakes on you... its HER bad, not yours bro

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinLuckyAintLuck said:
Real men dont text......
We do! "Get your a$s to my place, right now", ALWAYS works for me. Feel free to try it.

To OP, "Let's reschedule" asumes that you will accomodate her and work around her schedule. Cancelling at the last minute due to immaturity and lack of planning, and then asuming you will just go along with it says more about what she thinks of you. If that was a "date" she had set with somebody she was really into, no way she'd try to pull that $hit over. She considers you safe, predictable,and unfortunately at this point, platonic.

She knows, and knew you would say, in some type of way, "Ok, let's reschedule", and let her down easy, without calling her on it. The fact is, you shouldn't have to call her on it, she should not even be feeling as if she can just do a last minute change of plans. There is no fear of loss. She feels no fear over not having your approval. Low to no interest.

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinLuckyAintLuck said:
Real men dont text......

Real men text who live busy lives consisting of running a business and raising kids as a single dad because texting allows you to multi-task whereas talking takes up one hand unless you have a bluetooth device which I do not, and occupies all your attention. I prefer texting to talking in many situations and can put you in touch with dozens of women who will attest to the fact I am a real man.

Reaction score
Why in the world would you want to go hiking in the morning with a woman that you haven't had sex with and barely know?

I don't understand some of you "men", do you try to intentionally put yourselves in positions where you are GUARANTEED to NOT have sex with a woman?

Hiking? Morning? She has a BBQ at 2 and wants to get some hiking in b4hand? That is what a FRIEND is for.......and you are NOT her friend.

Next time, make sure that you are spending time with a woman at either her place or your place, with drinks, and music/movies - it's the fastest way to some good fvcking to go down........but MY GOD.......HIKING IN THE MORNING??? Don't be a pvssy nice guy, PLEASE!!!

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Why in the world would you want to go hiking in the morning with a woman that you haven't had sex with and barely know?

I don't understand some of you "men", do you try to intentionally put yourselves in positions where you are GUARANTEED to NOT have sex with a woman?

Hiking? Morning? She has a BBQ at 2 and wants to get some hiking in b4hand? That is what a FRIEND is for.......and you are NOT her friend.

Next time, make sure that you are spending time with a woman at either her place or your place, with drinks, and music/movies - it's the fastest way to some good fvcking to go down........but MY GOD.......HIKING IN THE MORNING??? Don't be a pvssy nice guy, PLEASE!!!
LOL you say it like it is man.

I read some of your posts in Igetit's thread and I generally agree with your side of the argument, but there's something I've been wondering for a while actually. Are you saying to always avoid going out somewhere with a girl?

So far, I've generally got involved with girls who are not really LTR material. I've tried going the "date" route once before but it backfired horribly so I don't do that anymore and just go straight for sex, which works much better.

However, not all girls will just go straight to a guy's place or allow him to go to hers. This means there isn't much choice but to take her out somewhere. Even though she could be down to fvck that night, she might want to do something else first.

Because of this I usually choose to go to a bar then maybe a club (I make sure we split the cost). Then it's pretty easy to go home with her from there. I don't call this a "date" and actually I don't mind doing this at all. I also personally prefer to go to out first because there's more to talk about (surroundings, etc.)

Obviously the hiking idea in the OPs case isn't great because he hasn't even been fvcking her. But what other "non-date" places would you recommend taking a girl to which can lead to a quick lay, or do ALL girls you meet just go straight to your place or invite you to theirs?

Reaction score
starplayer said:
LOL you say it like it is man.

I read some of your posts in Igetit's thread and I generally agree with your side of the argument, but there's something I've been wondering for a while actually. Are you saying to always avoid going out somewhere with a girl?

So far, I've generally got involved with girls who are not really LTR material. I've tried going the "date" route once before but it backfired horribly so I don't do that anymore and just go straight for sex, which works much better.

However, not all girls will just go straight to a guy's place or allow him to go to hers. This means there isn't much choice but to take her out somewhere. Even though she could be down to fvck that night, she might want to do something else first.

Because of this I usually choose to go to a bar then maybe a club (I make sure we split the cost). Then it's pretty easy to go home with her from there. I don't call this a "date" and actually I don't mind doing this at all. I also personally prefer to go to out first because there's more to talk about (surroundings, etc.)

Obviously the hiking idea in the OPs case isn't great because he hasn't even been fvcking her. But what other "non-date" places would you recommend taking a girl to which can lead to a quick lay, or do ALL girls you meet just go straight to your place or invite you to theirs?
Just straight from experience in my own life, if offered the right way, girls will usually say yes to hanging out at her place/your place 1st time you see them. As long as you make it sound like it is a no pressure, just hanging out kind of thing, they really don't care for the most part. Once you do have them in isolation, if they are feeling how you look and how you act, then basically a good first makeout sessions is all that it takes to progress things into having sex.

Think about it for a second........why do guys EVER go out to somewhere with women in the first place? They KNOW that sex is what they want, and they end up delaying the inevitable by putting themselves in positions of ZERO ISOLATION, which means that they'd be lucky to even get a kiss in edgewise.

I personally know as a fact, after meeting hundreds of girls, that it only makes sense to go out somewhere on a "date" only if you have fvcked a girl a few times. The MAJORITY of times that I had a "date" first, where I spent $$ on her, I ended up not having sex with that girl. Also, the majority of times where the 1st "date" was spent just hanging out and talking/listening to music/watching a movie/drinking at her place or my place, the first kiss usually led to sex.

You have to be a good kisser for that to happen of course.....if you can't kiss and don't know what you are doing with your hands while kissing, then sex will not happen.

There were several rare cases in my early dating life (like where I was a virgin or when I had sex with less than 5 girls), that I had a girlfriend and I saw her for months and waited for sex, and after 3-5 months, I got the sex and the sex was good.

But I see the whole waiting for sex thing as something that only virgins do..........a real player, a real DON JUAN (which is what I became over time, not overnight!) oozes with sexuality and gets the pvssy RIGHT AWAY, without wasting any time or $$ on going on cliche pvssified "dates"

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
But I see the whole waiting for sex thing as something that only virgins do..........a real player, a real DON JUAN (which is what I became over time, not overnight!) oozes with sexuality and gets the pvssy RIGHT AWAY, without wasting any time or $$ on going on cliche pvssified "dates"
Yep. And while she makes the nice guy wait for sex while he spends time and money on her, she'll secretly fvck another guy as soon as she meets him and he doesn't have to do sh!t for her.

Classic alpha vs. beta game.

Like Rollo said "If a woman wants to fvck you, she'll fvck you. If she doesn't, she'll make up a million excuses not to". Or something along those lines.

Cheers

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This broad has already put him in the friends zone, and he's still fvcking around with setting these late morning/early afternoon get togethers or "dates".