Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Let's Just Be Friends = Hasta La Vista!!!!

PlayaWannabe

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Porto - Portugal
Ok LJBF = I don't look at you sexually, or i don't think you are the right guy for me. But this is just what it's about. No friendship attached or is it just a way of saying goodbye and "if you pass by me on the street forget that you know me" kind of thing. Enlighten me d juans.

Peace Out
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Okay.

Its a females way of letting you down easy. You aint seeing the goods ever again ... if you did ever get to see them, she is very sorry that you ever had that privliege.

After they say it ... don't expect anything. maybe less then 8% of female kind actually make it work, the rest will just move on with their life and hope that you will not have any contempt for them if you ever run into them again.

YES, its a way for them not to feel bad about dumping you and to cover their a$$.
 

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
354
Reaction score
7
Location
Midwest
RE:

I was usually good at turning that around on them. I usually talked them into going out as friends only to make eyes with my other chicks at the restaraunts, clubs, bars that we would frequent. I had to in some way make them feel like they werent good enough for me and 50 percent of the time it would work.
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
If you get LJFB'd by a girl, next her, cause that's exactly just what she did to you. You messed up. This is her polite way of saying 'I'm not interested in you, please leave me alone (but at least you're a nice chap).'

Now don't get me wrong, having female friends isn't a bad thing. Female friends can set you up with their friends, they can give you social proof, and hey, they may just help you get used to interacting with other girls.

Hope this helps.
 

lovejones

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
hope that you will not have any contempt for them if you ever run into them again
So what if you have contempt for them? Will that make them want to u to like them again? I just saw a woman that I kind of was getting closer to and she was like how have you been and I just gave her a blank stare and said ok and kept walking. She let out this big giggle and kept walking. I would of thought she would of kissed my azz in fear of me telling her boyfriend.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by PlayaWannabe
Ok LJBF = I don't look at you sexually, or i don't think you are the right guy for me. But this is just what it's about. No friendship attached or is it just a way of saying goodbye and "if you pass by me on the street forget that you know me" kind of thing. Enlighten me d juans.
Wow, brilliant post. To add more intelligent material in the spirit of the above post I will note, if a girl slaps you, calls you a f*cking *******, and spits in your face, she's probably not interested in dating you.
 
Top