Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lets hear your Stories of REJECTION! + my story of rejection

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, nice thread. This is my first rejection story:

I was 15, me and some friends were hanging out the mall. We were in the arcade, and I see this cute chick. My friend tells me to go get her number. Little did I know that there was more to it than just "getting the number."

So I go up to her and just kinda stand there for awhile, she was busy playing air hockey. When she looked up, I just said,
"Um.. do you think I could get your number?"

She replied with "I don't just give my number out to people." I was crushed and confused, but it was a great learning experience. I realized that some sort of introduction would need to be incorporated into my gameplan.

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, here's mine:

I see a girl in my college that I really like; she's not a 10 physically, but she has a way to carry herself and (latter I found out) a very interesting character. I wait some 4 months for the right opportunity to get in contact with her (BIG mistake... but then again, I didn't know anything, not even this Forum!).

I get the chance to meet her and talk to her through one of her lady friends (which I had my eye on, also). Poor Meatball is wrapped around her little finger! I talk this over with a friend and I confide with him that I'll ask her to be my girlfriend until a pre-defined time --- go or bust. I was expecting a "no", I admit... I was just curious to see the outcome.

The day has arrived. I was really nervous! I even broke some lab material and make an utter fool of myself. But I didn't back up on my decision --- imminent disaster!

I'm walking out of college with her to the bus and at a traffic lights stop I pop the question. She smiles, doesn't say anything for a few seconds, and then confesses that she would "be fooling herself and me if agreed to that". And gave me the LJBF talk. In summary, "The Treatment", first class.

Of course, things didn't return to normal as she proposed! We gradually went our separate ways. Now we're both out of college, and I get no news from her except forwarded lame jokes by email. Of course, now I blocked her email; if she wants to talk, she'll have to contact me directly (as if!).

Oh, last time we actually exchanged messages (SMS) she said that "we should make arrangements to have lunch together". A few weeks later I ask her (by SMS again) for lunch... nothing much, just to know how she's doing... a friendly talk, that's all. The b!tch says that "her boss is on top of her" (her words!) and she's too busy. Well, needless to say I stopped waiting for her boss to get off her
Maybe I should have a talk with her boss

Her other friend? Same deal. I hate being around her, but I treat her like she's a good friend. When we're with other people, it's very common that I ask a question and it's as if I didn't say anything --- she just turns to someone else to ask something or talk about anything else. I've had it with her. Last time we met she said she was "under the impression that I was angry at her". I said no, everything is fine. Why I play this games? She has a new lady friend that I have my eye on
and I'm planning to put my DJ lessons at work, once I get back from vacations.

Oh well... I think this is enough for now.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't my worst. But it still sucked. I made many DJ mistakes on this one.

Anyway, I was looking at furniture to get for my new apartment. Lo and behold there is a girl who was like a 9 or 10. She was blonde, a great body, great personality, etc.... I chatted her up for a while and asked her if she would like to go out. She says she has a boyfriend
, blah, blah, blah. And then gives me the old thanks for giving me a self-esteem boost smile and I said thanks and goodbye.

Then it gets better. 2-3 weeks later I was thinking that I should have given her my business card in case she broke up with her boyfriend in the meantime and that she might have made a mistake in not hearing me right

So, I go back to see her again, and gave her a similiar pickup, thinking I could change her mind
and then gave her my card. Same response and no phone call.

How pathetic!! I now know what not to do.

Legend

------------------
"I have always believed that when a man gets it into his head to do something, and when he exclusively occupies himself in that design, he must succeed, whatever the difficulties. That man will become Grand Vizier or Pope"..... Casanova

"You are what you are, You are where you are, by what goes into your mind, you can change what you are, you can change where you are by changing what goes into your mind" ....Zig Ziglar

[This message has been edited by Don the Legend (edited 08-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Don the Legend (edited 08-17-2001).]

ambidexter

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the story that got me here...i started at girlproblems.com, and wasn't getting much good advice..then syncmaster answered a couple of posts, and i ended up here. Anyway, thank god!

I met her at the neighbors party, we rapped for several hours, i got her number, actually on one of her bank deposit slips! which i guess implies high interest. i called her a couple days later and over the course of the next 6 weeks we had a helluva good time, and i made EVERY MISTAKE I COULD HAVE, so naturally she ended up leaving. Her last boyfriend had been a total ass and she'd been with him for 2 years, so i was as nice as i could be, catering to her needs, doing everything she wanted to, hanging out every day, always making time for her. i actually thought this stuff was the way to win a chick over at the time, a way to ensure she'd stick around, when the whole time she just viewed me as weaker and weaker by the day.

i fell for her really hard, really fast, and she knew it. She knew she had me no matter what she did, knew She was in control of the situation, knew i would be a wreck if she left. I stopped asserting myself, got whipped in a hurry, and..Suprise! suddenly she was no longer attracted to me. It really killed me, and i let it show, became a desperate wreck and got her back for a couple weeks, only to have her leave again.

Anyway, long story short...she was amazing, she seriously dug me, and i managed to make every mistake i could have..got nobody to blame for losing that one but myself. It's almost a good story of rejection, though, because if it hadn't happened, i wouldn't have ended up here, and i'd have just kept blowing it indefinitely, always wondering why they left when i'd been so Nice to them, done everything for them...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oooh!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

DZ is Rollin On the Floor Laughin his F#ckin Ass Off

This is too much.

This was a great Idea.
Tons of ideas for futur crash and burn.

ROFLFAO

I'm postin' my stories soon, I haven't read them all yet, but I have some pretty nasty ones too!

------------------
I'm Ghost, Peace Out.

(.`*·.¸(`*·.¸ ¸.·*´)¸.·*´.)
*·.«´¨`·.Dee-Zy.·´¨`».·*
_...,·'(.·'´(¸.·''·.¸)`'·.)'·,..._

chick magic

Reaction score
ok, here's my story. i was at a party chatting up a chick (8ish). the mood was right and we were about to get down to the business. then i saw 2 of her friends (7ish) standing nearby and decided to propose to make out with them all! they made faces and pushed me to the floor and one of them actually sat on me for a few seconds (the b**ch!!). i was too drunk to fight back

SWED

Reaction score
I started getting really good signals from a girl at work so i eventually (maybe too late?) called her up and asked her if i could take her out to dinner sometime. She tells me she doesn't know and that we would have to talk about it. This blew my mind, considering it seemed to be pretty obvious to everyone that she was interested in me. I still have to assume she wasn't when I didn't talk to her for weeks afterwards.

Eventually I got a call from her sayin she was sick and thats why we hadn't talked. Whatever, a few months later she invites me to come over to her friends house that shes watching while they're out of town. I ask on the phone if I can bring a bottle of wine -- she gets flustered and tells me that she doesn't drink anymore (yeah right!). Needless to say that night was a little ackward.

HonoluluBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is bad: I worked with this awesome brunette in a restaurant in college. We'd hang out and drink after work. All of us went out to drink after work one night, I flirted with her like crazy, then got up and said I was leaving (my only good move of the night). So she said she was leaving too, and in the parking lot, I TOTALLY BOMBED. I asked her for a kiss, she gave me a quick peck, and told me she did not like to kiss in public. In my alcohol-induced fog, instead of saying "Let's go somewhere more private", I overreacted and took that innocent remark to mean she was just a tease, and LEFT???!!!! Of course, the next day she gave me the cold shoulder at work, and everyone was at a loss. We remained friends and nothing more happened. Lesson: drink less, and think more.

Rico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doood...how many times have I fukkin' overreacted! I sympathize.

josiahcy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I really like the idea of posting rejection stories. It is a good way to let go of the past (if it still gnaws you) and to make you stronger if you are able to laught the whole thing off at the end.

Anyway, since I'm supposed to write a rejection story and not ramble or my philosophy, here it is. There was this chick I had liked intensely for about 3 years, but I never had the opportunity to move in. I pretty much gave up on trying to hook up after a while, and saw and treated her as a friend. Just recently, she broke up with her b/f of old, and was completely heartbroken. As a good friend, I comforted her and we spent a lot of time talking about our lives. Needless to say, my feelings came back up again as we spent more and more time together. Instead of playing it cool, as I had done previously, I began to rush the process. Prior to my decision, I gave her an impression of confidence and strength and I could tell she was getting interested. Unfortunately, thanks in no small part from advices from my friends, I started to dispell this image as I began to tense up and to become nervous and did the unthinkable by unwantingly revealing my past insecure side in a conversation.(don't know how that happened) Anyway, she called me up one day, and she told me she didn't see me that way and blablablabla.... She said she didn't feel too comfortable with how I was acting lately and needs space. Usually, I'm really sensitive to rejection, which means I get really devastated if a girl blows me off. I thought I wouldn't survive this rejection because I liked her so much (I saw the rejection coming), but strangely I shrugged it off really quickly and returned to normal the following morning. The only thing I regret is losing 3 years of time. But hey, it is really her loss... (sucker!)

------------------
"I just want to be friends" -- line dreaded by every single male on his planet

hydroponically inclined

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really great that you guys are posting your stories... I never thought that this thread would take off and be pretty popular.

It's good because we realize that we got shafted and even though it sucks the big one when it actually happens, it's laughable (hopefully) when you post the story. You get to see where you went wrong, and even though it's hard to admit that you may have fukked up, it's fun.

It also gives lets us know that everyone on this board isn't invincible and will get shot down once at least once. I know that I'll probabably crash and burn more often that I would like, but that's all part of the DJ game! Until I can pull off that "Jedi Knight shyt" on a chick, I might crash and burn 6/10 times.

Keep 'em coming! It's nice to see people opening up. Doesn't have to be embarrassing or anything, just a shaft that sucks.

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chick magic:
ok, here's my story. i was at a party chatting up a chick (8ish). then i saw 2 of her friends (7ish) standing nearby and decided to propose to make out with them all! they made faces and pushed me to the floor and one of them actually sat on me for a few seconds.
LMAO!!!
That girl wanted it bad!!!
Had a second one sitting on your lap, and you'd have a party!!!

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i wish... i laid on the floor and she sat on my face
Yeah, I'll bet it was a while since she got eaten out.

As for rejection, here's one:

There's this chick I've seen on the train a few times and I caught her a few times really giving me the eye. So cool. The next time I saw her I stepped to her and intro'd myself. I noticed she was walking very fast (all of a sudden) so I asked "Are you in a hurry?" "Yeah, blah, blah. Oh I forgot; I have to go buy a mop."

Buy a fukkin mop? The chick practically undressed me with her eyes, I step to her and she's more interested in buying a fukkin' mop? Go figure.

[This message has been edited by ACTION (edited 08-24-2001).]

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my bad days too.Here's my story:

There was once when I was still new in this game and was still as clueless as before. During that time, I am like so-called being insecure and have difficulties carrrying out conversation with the opposite sex

There was a scenario when I got the phone number and called up for a chat. I had extreme difficulties in talking and the situation just got awkward as the conversation continued. Until a certain point of the conversation through the telephone, she cut into the conversation and said "You never talk to women before? "

DAMN!!!!. I felt so embarassed and dont know what i should do next but fortunately after visiting this web site, I had improved by leaps and bounds.
Huh, sounds funny right?

Anyway, I felt better after spitting out everything!

Have a nice day!

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:
I had extreme difficulties in talking and the situation just got awkward as the conversation continued. Until a certain point of the conversation through the telephone, she cut into the conversation and said "You never talk to women before? "
Intermediate,

Your reply next time:" Yes I have. But not to such a beetchy(Thanks Terminator for this spelling) girl like you before. Bye!"

------------------
"I have always believed that when a man gets it into his head to do something, and when he exclusively occupies himself in that design, he must succeed, whatever the difficulties. That man will become Grand Vizier or Pope"..... Casanova

"You are what you are, You are where you are, by what goes into your mind, you can change what you are, you can change where you are by changing what goes into your mind" ....Zig Ziglar

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i wish... i laid on the floor and she sat on my face
THAT'S MY POINT!
LMAO!!! F***ing threesome, yeah!!! AH AH AH AH !!!!

Imagine it: "chick magic, the only guy capable of completely satisfying two girls at that party... at the same time..." whoa!

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ACTION:
I noticed she was walking very fast (all of a sudden) so I asked "Are you in a hurry?" "Yeah, blah, blah. Oh I forgot; I have to go buy a mop."
Yep, she wanted to mop you away from her. Tough luck, man.

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, she wanted to mop you away from her. Tough luck, man.
LOL

A new way of saying I'm not interested.
= She want to mop you away.

Cya,
Neo

Mount Everest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll never forget it most of my friends say this is the main reason I am now a introvert.
O.k. so I am a freshman in highschool and trying to get to know everyone especially girls. So my boys(we were probably about 7 deep) and I are at the school basketball game.
My boy calls over this chick he knows and starts talking to her.I trying to be cordial inject my self in the conversation. She says she was here to see her brother play bball."I say so so and so is your brother".She says, "uhh uhh I know your not trying to talk to me"."Who are you" and "Where did you come from" " I know your ugly ass isn't trying to talk to me"."Do I know you".Before I could get at her with a comeback all I could her was a chorus of laughs and people pointing at me (it was just before the game and it was fairly quiet in the gym so it resonated through out the whole gym).I never felt so embarrassed in my life. Ohh Well she's probably pregnant with 8 kids and like 10 babby daddy's now f her.