Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lets hear your Stories of REJECTION! + my story of rejection

hydroponically inclined

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A great idea came to me when I was working today... instead of posting all of our successes. We can post our stories of being rejected! That way, we can analyize what went wrong and how to roll with the blows if any of us encounter such a situation and hopefully make a recovery.

Like it would be good to hear the plunders that we encounter so other people can learn from your experience on the bad things.

OK, so here's my story:

It was a Saturday night, about 11:30 or so. Parents are out of town, the grandma is in her room sleeping, the cousin is in her room on the 'net, and the sister is in her room on the 'net also. I rolled up a decent .7 or .8 joint, and smoked it in the backyard. When I'm done, I go to the street to throw out the filter in the sewer, and my 17 or 18 year old neighbor (who is pretty good looking) is sitting on the curb with her bf waiting for his souped up car to arrive (he had a something painted onto it) so they could go watch racing (Street Racing). I chat the two of them up for a good 30 or so minutes while I'm stoned. Anyways, when the car finally comes, the guy who brought the car, brought around 5 other cars along, some souped, some not. And these two hot chicks are walking down the street, looked like they had just came from a party or something, cuz they were decked out. One chick looked around 13-15, not sure. The other one I swear could have been her mother, but she could have been around 17-25 yrs old, w/ long brunette hair. Anyways, the cars left, and the two chicks are almost out of sight, so I being all blazed and not controlling myself, took out my parents Lexus 4x4
and raced down to the chicks, and tried to pick em up! hahahaha. I asked them if they needed a ride to their house(not knowing wtf to say!), they were polite about it and stuff, but nevertheless, I got shafted. And floored the car back home. I think I should have gone with my neighbors to watch racing.

Lets hear some of YOUR stories of rejection!

face

Don Juan
Reaction score
this one chick whose # i got last year sometime.... I called her up the next day and she pretended not to know me.... I only talked to her for like 2 hours. Needless to say I was pissed.

-Face

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which story of rejection do you want ?
. We all have too many stories to share. Otherwise we wouldn't be here. Am I not correct?

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My worst rejections occurred on the dance floor. I would go up and try to dance with a girl, she would look around and look at me like I was crazy. After about 30 seconds, she would walk away. I hate going to parties!!!

Desperateforhelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here's my story of rejection.

I had just been clinically depressed for 3 years. Suddenly all of my life seemed to open up and I started to get a sort of good feeling. Next thing I know it one of the hottest girls in class starts flirting with me. This sort of stuff never happeend to me I mean never.

Anyways the girl went on with words like "hotty", "pretty boy" and all of that normal average stuff. But then she passed a point when she said "I wanna have your baby". After all of that hot talk I was like oh yea I am gonna get my first date. To my surprise when I asked "hey can I get your number" she totally rejected me. This afterall was the most popular and one of the hottest girls in my class. After getting over my depression I seemed to dive right deep into it again

Hope this experience doesn't happen to anyone

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst one that stuck was a girl i used to work with (serial c0ck teaser now I know) would sit on my lap, flirt with me, call me all the time, me reading the signs think "I'll ask her out". When I do, she tells me she's booked. (what da?!?!)
I back off, she does the above again, I fall inlove, ask her out - "She's booked till Nov." (its March)
I get shytty and back off. Months go by, I dont speak to her, she does the same stuff again. I say "Can I make an appointment with you since you're always booked" being sarcastic. She says yes, but only as friends. But she starts messing around with me sexually so I take the bait like a chump again and ask her out on a real date. She tells me no, she's inlove with another guy she just met.
That series of rejections really killed me emotionally - one as I shouldnt have gone back for more, another that I was confused to what amount of interest level must a woman show to go out with me and secondly as I felt like a reall idiot.
Now I know better (thanx to you guys), I dont make the same mistakes again. I take a more dominant role rather than let the woman play the cards and deal me the hand.

nautica34342

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres my story me and my friend were at a club we found these girls and danced with them for 3 hours!! so we thought we were set then right at the end of like the 40th song they were like bye and left we were to stunned to say anything

deuce20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the topic titled "pursue ex" by the deuce. If any of you are participating in this post, I think it would be a good idea. I don't know how to link it, otherwise I would. There are many examples of what you are looking for, trust me.
the deuce

Shadow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd always not really been a social person my whole life, rejected by every girl I'd ever liked.

Here I was 18 years old attending a church youth group when a girl I'd never even seen before approached me and introduced herself. The moment I saw her my heart jumped. She was a cute little brunette and she'd come up to TALK TO ME!! That was when we started talking. Soon after that she was sitting next to me in youth group and staying after just to talk to me. It was like my whole life I'd been living in a dark tunnel and finally I could see the light at the end of the tunnel! I thought for sure she liked me. My prom was coming up so I thought what a great idea for a date with her. Me being shy however, I was too intimidated to ask her for her number. So when they were passing out a sign up sheet for a church event where you have to put your phone # down I saw her name on the list and memorized her phone # [DONT EVER DO THIS]. When I called her she was like "How'd you get my phone number?" and I made up some BS about a church phone directory. She seemed to buy it and I would call her up and stay on the phone with her for long periods of time [yes I know thats a BIG NO NO.....now]. She even said I could call back to talk to her anytime. I finally asked her to my prom and she initially said yes! But then I gave her a chance to back out later saying "are you sure its ok?" [DONT DO THIS!!] and she backed out, she'd also tried to feed me the line "I don't know if my family has something planned for then".

She told me she didn't like me, that she liked this other guy. She told me she couldnt tell me the reason she didn't like me cause she didn't want to hurt my feelings. [It was probably you're too ugly or something]

SLAM!!! Lights out.......back into the darkness.

Basically she was a tease who would flirt with all the guys[I wasnt the only one who was crushed by her] and would mooch off of anyone who could provide her with status, or that she could get something out of. She also ended up accusing me of stalking her cause of the phone number thing, and being obsessed with her. She shouldn't flatter herself, I couldn't possibly be more obsessed with her than she is.

Needless to say I no longer believe there is a God.

God my life sucks...........

------------------
It's not who's wrong or right, but who's stronger.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hydroponically inclined:
A great idea came to me when I was working today... instead of posting all of our successes. We can post our stories of being rejected! That way, we can analyize what went wrong and how to roll with the blows if any of us encounter such a situation and hopefully make a recovery.

Like it would be good to hear the plunders that we encounter so other people can learn from your experience on the bad things.

OK, so here's my story:

It was a Saturday night, about 11:30 or so. Parents are out of town, the grandma is in her room sleeping, the cousin is in her room on the 'net, and the sister is in her room on the 'net also. I rolled up a decent .7 or .8 joint, and smoked it in the backyard. When I'm done, I go to the street to throw out the filter in the sewer, and my 17 or 18 year old neighbor (who is pretty good looking) is sitting on the curb with her bf waiting for his souped up car to arrive (he had a something painted onto it) so they could go watch racing (Street Racing). I chat the two of them up for a good 30 or so minutes while I'm stoned. Anyways, when the car finally comes, the guy who brought the car, brought around 5 other cars along, some souped, some not. And these two hot chicks are walking down the street, looked like they had just came from a party or something, cuz they were decked out. One chick looked around 13-15, not sure. The other one I swear could have been her mother, but she could have been around 17-25 yrs old, w/ long brunette hair. Anyways, the cars left, and the two chicks are almost out of sight, so I being all blazed and not controlling myself, took out my parents Lexus 4x4
and raced down to the chicks, and tried to pick em up! hahahaha. I asked them if they needed a ride to their house(not knowing wtf to say!), they were polite about it and stuff, but nevertheless, I got shafted. And floored the car back home. I think I should have gone with my neighbors to watch racing.

Lets hear some of YOUR stories of rejection!
I don't know where YOU live, but here in Cali, most gurrlz won't get into a stranger's car! Do they do that where YOU live? Maybe if you had chatted them up first before driving up to them and asking them to get in, you might have had a better chance.

------------------
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take"
- Wayne Gretzky

Rico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He was high...you can't blame him for that one.

Well one my worst rejections happened when I went to spend the weekend with this girl I'd met at a camp. We really hit it off during the camp, and were really close. We were holding hands, flirting, and having a lot of fun crushing on each other. It happened when I was learning how to ski and she and her friend invited me to ski with them. It was magic from then to the end of the camp. So...we'd planned that I'd visit her house in Baltimore for a long weekend because my highschool (I went to an all male boarding school by the way was out for a few days).

The whole time we were at camp she was the one really digging me and I was just being cool and not really trying to commit to anything because there were a lot of other girls at this camp too, but Lisa and I just hit it off. Well we would call each other and instant message (that was the thing for me back then...I hate IM now...oh well). Well during one IM conversation with her, I joked with her about her boy situation and teased her about not having a boyfriend since she had all these guys going after her. She came right out and said, the reason I don't is because I'm waiting on you to get here. That's exactly what I wanted to hear being that I'm this lonely, undersexed kid in all male boarding school, but I played it low key. I said, let's not rush things and let it happen naturally if it's going to happen at all.

Well anyway...I get to her house and right from the get go, she's acting weird. I'd already reneged in my mind about that letting it happen naturally crap, because I saw my opportunity to have a girlfriend I otherwise wouldn't have. However she met some guy during the weeks before my visit and they hit it off. She never came right out and told me this though. I had to put the pieces together. Anyway, she claimed that she really liked me and that she didn't want a boyfriend right now, but if she did I'd definitely be the one. I also broke every Don Juan rule in the book, but I was still very much an amateur in those days. This is actually one of the episodes that led me to find this forum my junior year in highschool. One piece that I forgot to mention is that she was going through some abuse shyt with her father then too and I really helped her through it. As a Don Juan move that probably wasn't a good thing, but I was being a true friend. Also when I got to her house I absolutely worshipped this girl...Another BIG mistake.

Anyway I left her house feeling bitter and she viewing me as a nice guy wimp probably. But she let me leave with that lie of how I was the guy she liked most and having nothing else to hold on to, I held on to that. Well..back to phone calls and IM where we had a huge falling out because she told me she was dating this guy. I let into her about how she lied and she let into me about how she lost all the respect she once had for me. We both completely lost it with each other. I feel really horrible recalling all of this actually because she and I, if nothing else, were great friends. Anyway, I haven't talked to her in over 2 years. I wish I knew I how to find her...

We were young. We both had a lot of stuff going on in our lives that caused us to act the way we did, and we lost something beautiful...the genuine care that we shared with each other. I was hurt badly and still am to this day, but I do take responsibility for the way I handled myself...which wasn't like a Don Juan with any self respect at all...Oh well!!!

hydroponically inclined

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by maranathaman:
I don't know where YOU live, but here in Cali, most gurrlz won't get into a stranger's car! Do they do that where YOU live? Maybe if you had chatted them up first before driving up to them and asking them to get in, you might have had a better chance.

LOL, I know! hehe, I was blazed out of my mind though (because I don't smoke too often). Oh well, heh, at least I tried!

bondjamesbond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too long before I met my wife I had stopped in a Ponderosa to get a steak and there was this gorgeous creature of a hostess working there. I gave her a big smile and hello and went and found a seat. She was one of those chicks that come around and refill your coffee so I knew I'd be getting a visit. When she stopped by I started chatting with her and really seemed to be hitting it off well. I decided to go back a few days later hoping she'd be there. She was, and was taking a break, sitting by herself, no less! It was a golden opportunity, so, not being shy, I grabbed my tray and walked over to her booth. "Hi" I says, "Mind if I join you?" She said, "If you don't mind, I'd much rather be left alone."........I was a little taken aback so I went off and ate my dinner. When I finished, I noticed she was still sitting alone so I figured I'd try again. I walked over and just asked her if she had been working there long. She looked up real annoyed and said "You're kind of a pain, I'll be glad when you leave!"
"Damn!" I said, "I guess that rules out that blow*** I was hoping I'd get!"
I never went back...........

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i guess ill give soem input. alright i was taking this hottie out really good looking for a little while. we set another date i call her to see if she is ready and all and she is at a birthday party and doesnt want to leave. then again she invites me to her college and i say ok then she is like no. what the f. messed up but i dont need her i can do better
shyguy

hydroponically inclined

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bondjamesbond:
Not too long before I met my wife I had stopped in a Ponderosa to get a steak and there was this gorgeous creature of a hostess working there. I gave her a big smile and hello and went and found a seat. She was one of those chicks that come around and refill your coffee so I knew I'd be getting a visit. When she stopped by I started chatting with her and really seemed to be hitting it off well. I decided to go back a few days later hoping she'd be there. She was, and was taking a break, sitting by herself, no less! It was a golden opportunity, so, not being shy, I grabbed my tray and walked over to her booth. "Hi" I says, "Mind if I join you?" She said, "If you don't mind, I'd much rather be left alone."........I was a little taken aback so I went off and ate my dinner. When I finished, I noticed she was still sitting alone so I figured I'd try again. I walked over and just asked her if she had been working there long. She looked up real annoyed and said "You're kind of a pain, I'll be glad when you leave!"
"Damn!" I said, "I guess that rules out that blow*** I was hoping I'd get!"
I never went back...........
LOL, holy fukk eh? That is a mad shaft! heh. That's a good story though! She must have been having a bad day or something. Maybe PMS? or MAYBE, you didn't leave a big enough tip for her! hehe. I tip too big. Esp at restaurants. Once I was out with friends at a Casey's Restaurant and we got a babe of a waitress, fukk, lol, I left a decent tip in there lol, never saw her again! heh.

Dancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo guys, reading this is painful.

Anyway, it's the funniest thing. I've had almost all of those things happen to me, one way or another, except for getting blazed. Good Lord that was hilarious.

In any event, my special one is this:
I met a chik at a Church youth dance and she seemed to dig me a whole lot.. we close-danced, b&g, the whole bit despite the lame atmosphere. I was thinking, LAWD I is the pimp, because I can get a woman to do this with me at a CHURCH dance! it was funny.

Anyway, this girl has a really distinctive voice. I called her several times and she waxed passing tired of me, so one time when I called her house, she answered:
"hello is Rachel there?"
"No, she's not here. Goodbye"--
and I could swear that it actually was Rachel who answered the phone. I never called her after that, I was too embarrassed.

Anyway, I have many more stories than that, but that's the one that comes to mind at this moment. Happy D-Jing.
*S

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha this is a funny thread here. By the way, a nice idea.

(At least it's funny after some time and not on the moment itself)

Well in my "desperate" days a long time ago, there was this stupid girl who didn't even acknowledged my existence when trying to get a conversation. She saw me, didn't even uttered one word. (was she deaf?? haha)
...and I kept on standing there without knowing what to do. I just kept on standing next to her. Man this was a big mistake!

Haha, it's really funny now. Now I laugh at a rejection. Just think : "next", smile and walk away.

Cya,
Neo

Rico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This rejection story happened to me this past year at college.

Okay so I get this hot girl and her friend to come back to my room to drink after a big ball at our college. Anyway the three of us are drinking and telling stories, and I'm playing a video game (Super Mario Brothers - A Classic) I invite the hot girl to play Luigi. So she and I are playing and teasing each other until we build up this thing about wanting to wrestle!! Of course I'm all for that! There was the little problem of her friend, but eventually she realized where this all was heading and decided to leave (plus all my beer was gone...unfortunately). Anyway me and this girl start wrestling. Oh my she was so hot...her body was damn near perfect! Of course it's very sexual and I move in for the kiss. We start kissing, and at this point I can damn near see the promised land! The lieutenant was almost at salute when she stops with this quizzical look on her face. WTF! The lieutenant orders the eager troops to be at ease. And then she drops the bomb-----I've got a boyfriend. So what I say in soo many words, but she goes on about how it just wouldn't be right. Looks like the promised land was just another mirage! I did get to spoon with her, feel her body and kiss her neck for awhile though....but then she sent in reinforcements!!!