Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lets have fun with this.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got this in a stupid bulletin.

Stop being so.............. yourselves. I know way too many really beautiful girls who think they don't look good... It hurts... because it's our fault, guys I mean. We make girls feel like they have to be perfect. You know what I mean, flat stomach, huge boobs, round ass, long legs, big lips, and on top of all that, they have to dress like a .........., and be one as well... nobody can measure up to that... and its not fair... because nobody should have to. The little imperfections are what make people special. If everyone was perfect the world would be so boring, variety is what makes life interesting. So guys, stop making girls have to live up to your, I'm sorry, our... deluded fantasy visions of perfection. Stop acting like boys and start being men... realize that women don't exist to fufill our sexual desires. Stop talking to them solely to get with them, be nice to them because you want to be their friend, not because you want to hook up with them. Say nice things about them not to flatter them in hopes that you'll get some, but because you know they like to hear them. In short... we need to grow up and stop being ****s... just because we have them doesn't mean we need to think with them.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eccentric
Got this in a stupid bulletin.

Stop being so.............. yourselves. I know way too many really beautiful girls who think they don't look good... It hurts... because it's our fault, guys I mean. We make girls feel like they have to be perfect. You know what I mean, flat stomach, huge boobs, round ass, long legs, big lips, and on top of all that, they have to dress like a .........., and be one as well... nobody can measure up to that... and its not fair... because nobody should have to. The little imperfections are what make people special. If everyone was perfect the world would be so boring, variety is what makes life interesting. So guys, stop making girls have to live up to your, I'm sorry, our... deluded fantasy visions of perfection. Stop acting like boys and start being men... realize that women don't exist to fufill our sexual desires. Stop talking to them solely to get with them, be nice to them because you want to be their friend, not because you want to hook up with them. Say nice things about them not to flatter them in hopes that you'll get some, but because you know they like to hear them. In short... we need to grow up and stop being ****s... just because we have them doesn't mean we need to think with them.
Eccentric,

I`m guessing that you`re asking us sosuavers for suggested responses to the wussy crap you received from whatever stupid bulletin.

I`d say something like this:

Wow, what a revelation. It`s a good thing I was sitting down.

I`m going to have a killer headache after slapping my forehead so many times reading this insightful masterpiece.

What have I been thinking? Absolutely, we should be going after the girls that are lacking flat stomaches, huge boobs, round asses, long legs, big lips, etc. In fact, let`s make a pact to only chase the really fat and unattractive ones.

Come on, you know the ones that I mean. THE REALLY BIG ONES. You know, the ones that have their own gravitational field. Instead of curvy, it`s just one big curve, from all angles. If it`s the "little" imperfections that make people special, then obviously it`s the "big" imperfections that make people exceptional. No wonder the exceptionally big gals play hard to get?! THEY ARE THE PRIZE. I get it now. <Another slap to the forehead>.

You`re so right. Let`s stop the delusion and become men. Women shouldn`t be viewed as sex partners, they should be viewed as potential friends. Phew, that takes alot of pressure off.

The only thing is, what am I going to do with those flat stomached, huge boobed, round assed, long legged, big lipped, model types that don`t want to be friends??!!

You know, the women with the overactive libidos that grab you, lay a wet - their tongue massaging your tonsils - kiss on you and then hold the back of your head and beg you to f#ck their brains loose while spanking them and yelling out any and all forms of obscenities????

Help a brother out dude!!!!

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah I like to pick apart things and have fun with it. Im finding that writing rants has become a hobby of mine. I'm pretty good at it to, because a lot of people tell me I should do standup after reading one.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be nice to them because you want to be their friend, not because you want to hook up with them. Say nice things about them not to flatter them in hopes that you'll get some, but because you know they like to hear them. In short... we need to grow up and stop being ****s... just because we have them doesn't mean we need to think with them.
This doesn't work anyways. If he wants to make less guys get laid he should instead encourage this part.

PS. You'd think with guys giving girls false compliments all the time girls would actually stop trying to look like sluts. Instead it seems to have a reverse effect.