Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's Get To Work.....

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back to my university. I am heartbroken over a girl who will continue to not even think about me while she's off partying and fvcking other guys. I made a post today about it but your comments have made me see the light.

Let's get to fvcking work gentlemen. It's grind time. I want to start tomorrow but there's only one problem; I tested positive for COVID19 just the other day and I will be in quarantine for the next 10 days. I'm quarantined in a dorm on campus and I'm not allowed to see or do anything with anybody. Sh!t sucks. However, I feel an opportunity coming along for further reading and learning.

Here's the deal, how do I start? I'm really unfamiliar with phone game and Direct Messaging. It never seems to work out for me. But if I get a girl talking, they're pretty responsive. Any tips on DMing, Instagram game, messaging game, searching out new girls through electronic means, etcetera. I want to get started NOW. I want to forget the girl who I've fallen for. I want PLATES and I want them NOW. Where to start!? I'm ready now more than I ever will be.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back to my university. I am heartbroken over a girl who will continue to not even think about me while she's off partying and fvcking other guys. I made a post today about it but your comments have made me see the light.

Let's get to fvcking work gentlemen. It's grind time. I want to start tomorrow but there's only one problem; I tested positive for COVID19 just the other day and I will be in quarantine for the next 10 days. I'm quarantined in a dorm on campus and I'm not allowed to see or do anything with anybody. Sh!t sucks. However, I feel an opportunity coming along for further reading and learning.

Here's the deal, how do I start? I'm really unfamiliar with phone game and Direct Messaging. It never seems to work out for me. But if I get a girl talking, they're pretty responsive. Any tips on DMing, Instagram game, messaging game, searching out new girls through electronic means, etcetera. I want to get started NOW. I want to forget the girl who I've fallen for. I want PLATES and I want them NOW. Where to start!? I'm ready now more than I ever will be.
Purpose first azz last