Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Let's Get To Work.....

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
17
Age
26
I just got back to my university. I am heartbroken over a girl who will continue to not even think about me while she's off partying and fvcking other guys. I made a post today about it but your comments have made me see the light.

Let's get to fvcking work gentlemen. It's grind time. I want to start tomorrow but there's only one problem; I tested positive for COVID19 just the other day and I will be in quarantine for the next 10 days. I'm quarantined in a dorm on campus and I'm not allowed to see or do anything with anybody. Sh!t sucks. However, I feel an opportunity coming along for further reading and learning.

Here's the deal, how do I start? I'm really unfamiliar with phone game and Direct Messaging. It never seems to work out for me. But if I get a girl talking, they're pretty responsive. Any tips on DMing, Instagram game, messaging game, searching out new girls through electronic means, etcetera. I want to get started NOW. I want to forget the girl who I've fallen for. I want PLATES and I want them NOW. Where to start!? I'm ready now more than I ever will be.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I just got back to my university. I am heartbroken over a girl who will continue to not even think about me while she's off partying and fvcking other guys. I made a post today about it but your comments have made me see the light.

Let's get to fvcking work gentlemen. It's grind time. I want to start tomorrow but there's only one problem; I tested positive for COVID19 just the other day and I will be in quarantine for the next 10 days. I'm quarantined in a dorm on campus and I'm not allowed to see or do anything with anybody. Sh!t sucks. However, I feel an opportunity coming along for further reading and learning.

Here's the deal, how do I start? I'm really unfamiliar with phone game and Direct Messaging. It never seems to work out for me. But if I get a girl talking, they're pretty responsive. Any tips on DMing, Instagram game, messaging game, searching out new girls through electronic means, etcetera. I want to get started NOW. I want to forget the girl who I've fallen for. I want PLATES and I want them NOW. Where to start!? I'm ready now more than I ever will be.
Purpose first azz last
 
Top