Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lets figure out 'The Ultimate Charmer'

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey

We need to lay down some typical scenes or creative scenes where a man could display or RADIATE CHARM to 1 or a group of attractive women....

RULES 1: note 'actions u did', 'pace', what words u said', 'facial expressions' and so on...

RULES 2: KEEP this 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. based as we need to know how many charm moves we will have up our sleeves. I dont care where u got the scenes from or anything..what is important that we equip oursides so that women or groups of women will excitingly without thought distinctive us from every other zillion billion guys out there wanting her and her friends.

Imagine if u have more than Thirty default charm moves for any situation..........what would u be then?

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. as david deangelo says 'Charm is exaggerating the double take'

(I like to thank David DeAngelo and his audience for this example)

Hey Guys,

Chicks in a cafe shop next to the window.

You: (walking past the cafe window)
You: (you spot some attractive women through the cafe window)
You: (they spot u)
You: (you can walking and then u STOP)
You: (walk back and walk back keeping ur body facing the way u were gonna walk)
You: (once u get back to the spot u notice them, look at them all)
You: (smile and emit the 'yeah' attitude)

They will smile at u and laugh happily and u can easily go in if u wish and they will welcome u.

Ben

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's goofy, could you imagine if a girl did that.

You're sitting there, chilling with your friends at a coffee shop when a decently attractive girl walks by and glances at you. You forget it and take a sip. The next thing you know, she's walking backwards like a fvcking maniac, running into people, losing her balance. Then she looks at you, waves, and walks off.

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
the point is a woman doesnt do it.....sense of humour for woman is not as high as sense of humour with men...so no a woman has no balls whereas a man who does the above example, does...

Apparently woman laugh at it....still growing my balls bigger for me to do it one day....seen a few opportunities but chickened out...

And that is the reason why we need more charm examples so that we can say yes! ive mastered charm...........WOMEN LOVE ME!

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i'll start this off.

I created some rules for being CHARMING.....This is the real charming i believe.

RULE1: Charming is when someone does an original thoughtful act to the opposite sex when least expected and that leaves that person surprised with the impression that
'you are unbelievable, you are incredible,you are not from this planet, who r u?'

RULE2: Charming is when you overhear a conversation about the opposite sex who is with her friends and she is needing something and ur not within or near that group and u offer it to her when the topic has changed then smile and walk away, you leave her with the impression 'oh my, this had not happened to me before,this guy is something special and unique' In effect, she had just been CHARMED.

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
to give you an example of rule 1

how many of you's have seen the coca cola advertisement where this guy is at the beach and he is trying to open his coca cola bottle and this hot babe walks up to him grabs the bottle and opens the bottle with the belt he is wearing...

Imagine how you would have felt after if this had happened to you.......you would in effect just been 'CHARMED'
its powerful!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That ad typifies the 'pvssyfication' of men in the media these days. He was completely OWNED by that chick.

But yeah I see your point, being completely brazen and unique will get you places.

Spontaneous one-liners always work wonders but unfortunately they can't be planned...when it happens it happens.

A while ago I was at a clothing store and told the girl I wanted to try on some items. She leads me to the change stall, pulls out a key, slowly unlocks it, then holds open the door and gestures for me to enter. It brought up the imagery I had as a kid about "bad men" enticing you into their car to murder you.

I smirked and said, "Not going to lock me in are you?"

I didn't beat the joke to death by making additions like, "I'm not your personal sex slave". She would have gathered this just by what I said and the expression on my face.

So the point is, the less you say the more charming you are. Otherwise it might looked staged, even if you are an improv genius.

While changing I heard in whispers, "Hey...what did he say?"

Stupid me didn't take it any further!!!!!!

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another scene that ive read is where

lets say a hot babe walks in at a party or at a nightclub and your with your male friends and she walks up to your group of friends and look each of you in the eye and turns her eyes and face directly at you and says 'you look great' and walks away.

his response will be 'wow'. this guy just been CHARMED.

Reverse psychology that on a chick at a club or at a party and see if it works and let me know of your guys responses from woman, i havent tried it so i'll try it soon

You see a group of chicks and you walk up to them and you look them all in the eye you say nothing then you look at the chick you wanna CHARM and smile then say 'you look great' and walk away.

Duke007: good and interesting reply but i see "Not going to lock me in are you?" as being playful rather than a CHARMER or CHARMING.

refering to the coca cola or the hot babe walking into the party, both examples arent being playful but rather aiming to CHARM any guy she wants so that she can have them all thinking about her. she is showing a trait that not many people have. very few i reckon have this trait

But yeah interesting Duke007.

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheSplat:

your reply was: That's goofy, could you imagine if a girl did that.

You're sitting there, chilling with your friends at a coffee shop when a decently attractive girl walks by and glances at you. You forget it and take a sip. The next thing you know, she's walking backwards like a fvcking maniac, running into people, losing her balance. Then she looks at you, waves, and walks off.That's goofy, could you imagine if a girl did that.

Alphamale1:

the way i see it is that you have made it out that she is clumsy or losing her balance. Your exaggerated to a point of not considering the idea.

Repicture it like this: A decently attractive girls walks by and glances at you. You forget it and take a sip. The next thing you know, shes walking backwards like she just saw a hot guy worth looking at, people are walking around her, she has total balance in her new position. Then she looks at you, smiles and gives you the 'yeah ahhh hes hot' look and walks off like she was too comfortable with what she did.

That would CHARM any guy.

micko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey duke007 u should have said " Ladies first!" :D

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm. A very elusive trait. I believe it was Pook who said charm is like treating women like little girls. He was right on the money there. Charm basically is teasing and enticing. But I personally feel that it has a prerequisite of voice tone. A "charming voice", if you will. Pierce Brosnan as James Bond has this "voice" quite well done, and to some extent so does Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor on Smallville. A little bit of teasing plus a soothing Bond-like voice tone - now that's my definition.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of charm is attitude. When you boil charm down to its essence it is a sincere interest in other people. When you meet a charming person he makes you feel like you are the only person in the room. People are egoists and if you make them feel like they are royalty, they will like you.

I also agree that teasing and being playful with women is an essential ingredient of charm. Again this is flattering as it makes women feel desirable. Mix in a few compliments and it is magic.

An important thing to note is that charm must be genuine, hence why it works best with girls you actually like and are interested in. If you just want to bed them, then they will see right through you. You need to have the attitude: "This girl is interesting and sweet, and I would like to get to know her better".

Another thing to note is that charm and challenge are opposites. Charm is displaying interest in a laid-back, playful manner. Challenge is keeping a woman guessing by hiding your interest and getting her thinking-does he like me? Both approaches have some merit, and can in fact be combined. Mix dashes of charm, followed by withdrawing, and she will miss the charm and try and regain your attention. Charm is best displayed in small doses.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
I think a lot of charm is attitude. When you boil charm down to its essence it is a sincere interest in other people. When you meet a charming person he makes you feel like you are the only person in the room. People are egoists and if you make them feel like they are royalty, they will like you.

I also agree that teasing and being playful with women is an essential ingredient of charm. Again this is flattering as it makes women feel desirable. Mix in a few compliments and it is magic.

An important thing to note is that charm must be genuine, hence why it works best with girls you actually like and are interested in. If you just want to bed them, then they will see right through you. You need to have the attitude: "This girl is interesting and sweet, and I would like to get to know her better".

Another thing to note is that charm and challenge are opposites. Charm is displaying interest in a laid-back, playful manner. Challenge is keeping a woman guessing by hiding your interest and getting her thinking-does he like me? Both approaches have some merit, and can in fact be combined. Mix dashes of charm, followed by withdrawing, and she will miss the charm and try and regain your attention. Charm is best displayed in small doses.
Interesting analysis, agreed!

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
An important thing to note is that charm must be genuine, hence why it works best with girls you actually like and are interested in. If you just want to bed them, then they will see right through you. You need to have the attitude: "This girl is interesting and sweet, and I would like to get to know her better"

Charm is best displayed in small doses.
Well put!

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have any other thoughts on the relationship between charm and challenge?

The main problem with charm as I have already mentioned is that it is designed to seduce the girl-in effect it is making her the prize. Unless of course the charm is charisma-just part of who you are and with no ulterior motive. I think by talking about charm "moves" alphamale has the wrong end of the stick.

That is why I think it is best to only compliment girls once every meeting at most and only if if it is 100% genuine-and then change the subject. Also, focus 100% on her when you are with her, but try not to spend too much time with her-so selective attention-so she misses it when it is withdrawn. Be playful but only with the frame, she is a silly little girl who amuses me, rather than the attitude-must deploy C and F and tease her to make her like me.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The ultimate charmer? That's easy. What creates the feeling of either liking or disliking a person? *or feeling anything at all when being in his presence?*

The frequency of your aura. All the auras give off a certain frequency and if an individual has one that is largely accpeted and liked by the frequency of everyone's else's aura -girls especialy - then that's it.

Your aura creates emotions in other people. Actions have little to do here.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you agreed with him or not, Bill Clinton was a charmer through and through. It doesnt take looks but an interest in the person you are talking to, a sincere demeanor, and aura as well.

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I think of charm the first thing that comes to mind is in "The Empire Strikes Back" when Lando says to princess Leia "You look absolutely beautifull. You truly belong hear with us among the clouds."

When you honestly make someone feel good about themself in a confident way. Now that's the definition of charm.

Last edited:

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i say it is interesting what some of the replies were. But I have to say that where matt rogers says im at the wrong end of the stick i have to say he is at the wrong end of stick.

To me charming is what matt rogers explains, he explains it like the way we feel it or see it but not necessary the unknown way.

The unknown way to me is like there is something else that we dont know of. That is integrating or combining charming into our body language and our stride so we are communicating that we are charming by not only what we say but by our body language as well.

This is where the charm moves come in. They all say the right stuff. Now some of the gender reversal ive checked up with woman and the reversing the coca cola scene would make the woman think he is ****y but the other way around is fine according to this woman.

I only know of three acts of charming. yeah u can say 'you look beautiful' only once and never again until the 11th date or whateva. The point im trying to make is there is another way of communicating charming that is by your body language or by the acts.

Just like u stick up ur nose and that shows ur snoby or whateva. same as with charming, what do u do with ur facial or body language that shows 'bammm, now he was charming'

Come on guys you can do betta than the three ive mention
there has to be more. Guitarjedi said the most interesting charming thing.......i see charming as a 0-100 volume level, some guys can show lil charm and some guys can sweep woman off their feets and some guys can mesmerize a woman.