"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Let's do something cool together!

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
London UK
For you starters when you want to invite a woman on a datem, use this one instead of asking her: Do you want to go with me on a date or whatever, because that way you give her the power to say no.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Shut the **** up.








That's what I would say if i was the girl.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
most of the guys here won't say anything at all.... if they just said something it would be a step in the right direction.... open mouth, start grunting... then start moving lips and tongue and try to form a word or two, lol.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
If she says no, then i'll make that ***** jealous. THATS RIGHT... JEALOUS *****!


J E A L O U S
 
Top