oakraiderz2
Master Don Juan
When someone writes their number in your yr book. Ive always kinda wondered about this and i wanna know what yall think. Sincerity or charity? Call or dont call? Fire away
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Umm..no, but discuss that too.Originally posted by bust.it
Is it a guy? lol![]()
![]()
k.. well u need to look at what relationship you have with her. If it's someone that you don't really talk to, and she doesn't give you signs/tries to hit on you, then giving you a phone number isn't going to change much. She's probably pulling, "Let's keep in touch".Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Umm..no, but discuss that too.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Even both home and cell and them sayin yall should hangout and do something crazy?Originally posted by AmgineEX
digits in yearbooks dont mean sh1t, it's jus a kind gesture, dont think of it so much.
You find her attractive: call.Originally posted by oakraiderz2
When someone writes their number in your yr book. Ive always kinda wondered about this and i wanna know what yall think. Sincerity or charity? Call or dont call? Fire away
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.