Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's debate

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've been saving this for later, but I think that the time has come...
Time to debate...

Let's talk about what you guys think it is more important for a DJ,

Quality and Technique or Quantity and Results ?

Quality: in my dictionary, finding good-looking, fun, intelligent, confident and sweet to be around women. Women that leave you smiling and thinking about them all day long.
Girls who like to laugh,cry and smile lot with you, that are your GIRLS and your FRIENDS... this is totally opposite to the mindset of:

Quantity: Yes, they're good looking. Sometimes they're sweet, but... these aren't the kind of girls you could spend one entire night talking and laughing and crying and loving... maybe you couldn't spend 30 minutes talking to her without being disappointed... but they're hot, so the action makes up for the lack of intelectuality...

Technique: this means that you care a lot about mastering how to approach them, how to make initial intimacy and later deeper intimacy, how to make the laugh wildy, how to make them feel loved,afraid,jealous,angry,encouraged,excited,aroused and MAKE them feel that way, just for the sake of seeing her happy/sad/smiling/whatever other emotion, even if you're not going to nail her...
Just for the liking of doing so... which is someting people who like results don't do very often...

Results: in the end, dating is a numbers game... the most important thing is how many you've nailed, how many numbers you've got, and if you managed to kiss, kino or f*ck...
It's a stupid waste of time making girls happy, enloved, full of joy if you're not going to be able to nail them later... so it is better to focus on the readily avaliable ones and go for the kill...

Well, let me clear this:
The 4 must live inside ourselves, or else we won't be complete DJs... some ocasions like clubs/party, are very result-like, while others like a relationship is more technique like...

Let me start saying that I, consider myself a Quality-Technique man...
I like to hang around with sweet, intelligent women, whom I can talk to for hours, and I like to make them smile, laugh and feel all the emotions I manage to pull off, even if I'm not going to get her...

Maybe I'm too idealistic, but that's how I am... I've screwed myself for being so sometimes, but I've also been rewarded a lot more for being so...

Now, I want to hear what you guys think it's the better way... what do you guys think it's better for you?

Hit the keys !!

BBB

Reaction score
i'm more of a quantity-quality-technique dude, but just like you i'm more of a quality-techinque man.........and the results are more of the dessert of the whole thing.......so it's good to try to keep all in mind, but i think the first three are important, but the middle two are the most important.............
BY THE WAY BRAZILIAN: do you like SOULFLY or SEPULTURA the bands?

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBB, it is kind of disturbing how similar I am on this issue with you.

I consider myself to be strongly based on quality and technique.

I would much rather pull a chick that is genuine, that honestly loves my jokes, loves me, that can make me feel great, that I can help out, that appreciates me, etc. etc.

I really also like to see how I can bring out the best in women. Experimenting - seeing what works and what doesn't - crashing and burning; getting a huge success - that is the kind of stuff I live for.

I think that, what it all boils down to, we can all agree that no matter whether you are aiming for quantity, quality, technique, or results - we all want to have fun doing it. And I don't know about some people here, but personally, I can say that I really get a blast out of this stuff.

Great topic for discussion.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, everyone has said "Quality-Technique" so far, so...looks like a fourth has joined. I would rather see a girl smile a hundred times when we are talking then try to sleep with a hundred girls. Making people feel good makes me feel good and makes me feel more confedent. So really, making other people feel better makes me feel better which increases my game. Funny how things work out, huh?

Enigmatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm agreeing with Luscious on how he said it all comes down to whether or not you are having fun. Personally, I'm a mixture of them all. I realize and accept the fact I'm still young and have lots of time, so I'm not too concerned with what happens with women. For me, women come into three categories:

The Short-Term Chicks
These are the chicks I have fun with. The average guy would call them hot and say they'd bang them, I recognize them as nothing more than the freaky sluts looking for some action. I enjoy meeting these types of chicks, as I know what it could quickly lead to. You meet so many different personalities, it's a rush talking and experimenting with what gets you results, shaping your game. If I see no long-term benefits of being with a chick, then I have no neglect about getting with her just to see what the ass is like. Nothing but a fair exchange as far as I'm concerned.

The Long-Term Chicks
On the other hand we have the long-term chicks. The average guy thinks these women are beautiful, and they usually spend many hours jerking off thinking about these chicks. Some of these amazing hotties will fall into the first category, for their own emotional problems. But then there's that handful (yes, handful, FEW) of babes who are genuinely interesting. These are the hotties I actually go out with, and am seen with. I like spending time with them, getting to know them and having a good time whatever we do. I have mad status in my school because of the LTR I had with the hottest chick in my grade.

I think it all comes down to what you're looking for. A quality relationship or some good old *****. Whether you choose to meet the right chick for you or to simply bang that hottie's brains out, it's up to you. I can't tell you whats right or wrong. :)

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definately a quality-technique person. Like others have said I definaltely feel good when I make others feel good and it also gives me more confindence.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Quality: in my dictionary, finding good-looking, fun, intelligent, confident and sweet to be around women. Women that leave you smiling and thinking about them all day long.
Girls who like to laugh,cry and smile lot with you, that are your GIRLS and your FRIENDS... this is totally opposite to the mindset of:
This is my focus. Quantity? One bag of gold is infinitely more valuable than 1000 bags of dirt. Technique? It's important. But it's secondary. I wrote a post about this which I hope you've seen.

Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Technique: this means that you care a lot about mastering how to approach them, how to make initial intimacy and later deeper intimacy, how to make the laugh wildy, how to make them feel loved,afraid,jealous,angry,encouraged,excited,aroused and MAKE them feel that way, just for the sake of seeing her happy/sad/smiling/whatever other emotion, even if you're not going to nail her...
Just for the liking of doing so... which is someting people who like results don't do very often...
There are people out there to whom the dating game is a hobby. They enjoy the pickup as much as anything else. And for them, I could see this as a big one. However, being that I would prefer to spend my time skateboarding and other things. So when it comes to girls, I would say that i'm either an LTR man, or dating 2-3 at the most at any time.

everyone has their own values, and everyone will have something different as their top priority than someone else. that's what makes this world so... unique.

Last edited:

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Re: Re: Let's debate

Originally posted by Nocturnal
One bag of gold is infinitely more valuable than 1000 bags of dirt.
However, one can sell the bags of dirt for a fine profit (it's called "potting soil").

And interesting insight: While Quality is definitely the most important thing so far, do not put off Quantity completely. Quantity (dirt) = Experience (profit), and the more experience one has, the better.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Let's debate

Originally posted by RockGuitarist
However, one can sell the bags of dirt for a fine profit (it's called "potting soil").
not all dirt :). besides, that takes more work. and customers. and you're screwing up my analogy so stop it lol.

Originally posted by RockGuitarist
the more experience one has, the better.
a man goes to school for 8 years because he feels that to be successful as a doctor he needs the education. another man who's not able to afford that much goes to school for 6 years. they end up with the same job.

face it, how many guys out there have what 75% of us here have? not many. once you absorb this stuff and learn the basics, you're still doing verrrrrrrrrrrry well compared the afc next door.

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, something to discuss

Personally,
I strongly believe in quality over quantity.
in order it would be quality, technique, quantity, results.
Like nocturnal said, a bag of gold is infinitely more valuable than 1000 bags of dirt.
Technique, I do my best with. But its not as important as a quality girl. Nothing can touch being able to have a girlfriend who is actually your friend.
Although, some DJs might say that is AFC or whatever, but to me. It is always quality over anything.
As for results, its true dating is a numbers game, but what is so special about having 1000 first dates and 0 LTRs?
Yeah, sure I dont mind the odd one night stand or **** buddies (were all men), but in the bigger scheme of things. Quality is first.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll debate!

**** tecknique ;)! I'm all about results... looking for a shift to the quality side of the spectrum, but its gonna take one hell of a girl, and on helluva pitch on her part!

I dont care what it is that works. I just love being around women, the more #'s/action I have to show/tell of my conquests, the better. Its how I evaluate my ability to achieve my goals of being with many women, experiencing everything I can.

I WISH [with all my heart... sounds gay, doesn't it?] that I could find a girl I could be content with. But VERY few have ever been that amazing... and when they have I've fukked it up, or, heh, most recently, she turned out to be a lesbian :rolleyes:. Lol.