"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

"L'etat C'est Moi" (I am the State)

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
And I have returned... and this time I have returned for permanance. Life has been very good to me these past couple of months gentlemen. To learn so much in such little time, to be fortunate to know what failure feels like, only to turn around and experience what true success feels like is perhaps one of the most awe inspiring things that has ever happened to me. My life in this span of time has been filled with twists and turns, highs and lows... and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I am coming off of my worse academic performance... and yet I feel good about it, for I needed to experience what failure and underachieving felt like. I have experienced life it is beauty, and in its grotesque, both sides having equal splendor.

But this post is not of a tree hugging nature nor is it yet another post of a philosophical nature, in fact I may be stepping out of my element here. During my time away, I realized where I had been going wrong the entire time (well... more particularly before I left). I attempted to bring my peers to some "promise land" some "euphoria" without the proper instruction. It would be similar to sending troops to Iraq without any formal training... "Just go out there and shoot" I would command. Granted you could just go out there and shoot and although it would work... it would only work to some degree... hence the quandry here. Many of you could not see the purpose or the vision behind my endless philosophical banter or diatribes on "revolution" because you have yet to be where I had been.

It is obvious that I am not in High School anymore (second semester Sophomore to be exact) but I am reaching out to High School peers, who deal with High School experiences... who deal with High School lives and drama, and whom for the most part (and this is not a bad thing... merely the truth) just want to get laid. Many of you did not come to the site to hear rants on red or blue pills, or how society is slowing draining away the "Man" ... you came to this site to find out how to have sex with attractive women that attend your school, how to become popular in your school and all of the other things that revolve around High School life. I am not condemning this... I just merely forgot this fact.

Which leads me here... scrap revolutions and philosophical banter in order for you to understand where I was coming from then, it is my responsibility to show you how I got there to begin with... meaning I am going to take it back to the basics gentlemen. I am going to take it back to what this site was originally created for, once you master that... you shall get to the place that I have already reach, and eventually surpass. It is back to the top we go gentlemen... The Bad Man™ has returned.

Everything that has a beginning... must have an end
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
to the top we go gentlemen... The Bad Man™ has returned.

Everything that has a beginning... must have an end
and after every end must be a new beginning... im assuming thats the point you have now reached?
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Re: Re: "L'etat C'est Moi" (I am the State)

Originally posted by rich_uk
and after every end must be a new beginning... im assuming thats the point you have now reached?
Every end is essentially the beginning... and you would be correct.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
"It is by the fortune of God that, in this country, we have three benefits: freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and the wisdom never to use either."

Mark Twain
Whoa...you seem to be quite a legend here, I've heard your name alot... Just one question...what's behind that quote? I like it and all, but shouldn't we use freedom of speech and thought?
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Re: Re: "L'etat C'est Moi" (I am the State)

Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
Whoa...you seem to be quite a legend here, I've heard your name alot... Just one question...what's behind that quote? I like it and all, but shouldn't we use freedom of speech and thought?
Ah... the profound Samuel Longhorn Clemens (pen name Mark Twain) what he basically means is that things like order (promoted by our government and our society as a whole) are necessary evils. If everyone truly used their freedoms of speech and thought (which we clearly do not) this world would be quite chaotic... don't you think?
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
i prefer to let the actions do the talking but anything to get this fart-bag, known as the HS Forum up and running again i am game for.
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
just one question

how the hel do you get that little TM sign by that word, haa
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I am ready, for a new begining. Where we shall stand tall and prosper.

PS: tu parles français?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
just one question

how the hel do you get that little TM sign by that word, haa
™ You mean that?
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
ahhhhh thats MIND BOGGLING!!!

LEMME TRY

/tm
TM/

TM
tm
****k
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top