"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Let women catch you checking them out!

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
I don't know if I believe the whole theory about a chick being able to walk over you if they know you think they look good.

It feels really good when I'm checking out a chick, and she catches me. I smile and she smiles back. Just have to play it off well. its a compliment to her..

If she thinks she can get me to do her bidding, simply because she has a nice body and/or face..she's wrong...I'm only thinking of fvcking her



Suspirium puellarum Celadus thraex.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
One funny "game" to play is when you see a chick you like who is with her bf. Catch her eye and maintain contact until the boyfriend realises.


Not that I condone this behaviour :p but it's amazingly funny sometime to see the reactions
 

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
112
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Yeah its an easy way to get your ass kicked...Ive done that...its not worth the BS you receive from the guy..theres enough girls strolling solo...worse is when you see a girl thats away from your boyfriend.....and to make him jealous she tells him you are checking you out and he then looks at you like whats your problem...guys are just insecure...I could care less who is looking at the girl Im with as long as they dont touch or say anything derogatory.
 
Top