Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let them have it. Dont feel down about rejection.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre out here improving yourself. Youre out here actually trying to make a difference in your life. Your changing. The truth is you will get rejected by hot women especially in the beginning a lot. But youre better than them. And thats a FACT. They are out here wasting their lives drinking, partying, not investing, wasting their time and money and literally being a used cvm rag while youre here in the gym, making money, reading, self improving, being a real man. Come 10 years they will be used up and forgotten while you will be hitting your stride as a man and having the pick of the litter thanking god you didnt get locked down by one of these girls. Keep the focus on yourself keep improving and the world is yours. Dont feel bad about getting rejected by these girls, most of them I PROMISE you are not worth it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in Grade 10, I asked out a cute girl in my class and got rejected. She wasn't mean about it, but it was clear she wasn't interested in dating me. Looking back, I can't really blame her. I had nothing going in the way of my personality.

She's on my Facebook and has been posting recent pictures of herself. Jesus fvcking Christ did she age poorly. She's an ugly old woman now. I got the better end of the deal by improving myself and getting someone younger.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Desdinova makes a decent point. I cannot blame women for rejecting me because they have standards and life decisions like every other human.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in Grade 10, I asked out a cute girl in my class and got rejected. She wasn't mean about it, but it was clear she wasn't interested in dating me. Looking back, I can't really blame her. I had nothing going in the way of my personality.

She's on my Facebook and has been posting recent pictures of herself. Jesus fvcking Christ did she age poorly. She's an ugly old woman now. I got the better end of the deal by improving myself and getting someone younger.
Almost everyone in my hs class got fat or out of shape. I got no ass in hs and now I have a hot 23 year old gf. Life is good

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a reason why men are attracted to younger women. I wouldn't want to date most women in my age bracket.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come 10 years they will be used up and forgotten while you will be hitting your stride as a man and having the pick of the litter thanking god you didnt get locked down by one of these girls
The Revenge of the Silver Fox meme.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not entire but a lot lol. I got no ass in hs when I came back from college everyone thought I was Mr pimp
There’s this girl that trolled/I sort of messed up with in high school that I can’t get over. Ironically, I got my revenge in college, she lives actually near me, and she has gotten fat lol, but I will never forget that oneitis trauma unlike the others!

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s this girl that trolled/I sort of messed up with in high school that I can’t get over. Ironically, I got my revenge in college, she lives actually near me, and she has gotten fat lol, but I will never forget that oneitis trauma unlike the others!
Its. Steppingstone to manhood. Seems like every man I respect has been through heart break.

Reaction score
i thought to myself some years ago, its okay to lower your standards at time for momentum building, the reference experience.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's on my Facebook and has been posting recent pictures of herself. Jesus fvcking Christ did she age poorly.
Only a tiny percentage of women will age well which is why I cant understand people on this forum who say the wall Is a myth

a woman literally has 10 years of beauty if shes lucky after that all bets are off

Ive seen women in their late 20's go down hill rapidly and I very very rarely see an attractive woman in her 30's

I was in a bar last night there was a group of chicks in their 40's on like a girls weekend they were like dogs on heat for attention taking absolutely anything they can get

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To comment on the OP Rejection only really matters if you are outcome dependent

theres a few different perspectives to approach it from but generally when you really need or want something in life it very very rarely will come easily to you and this especially applies to women

If you approach a woman with the mindset of " fvck I need this woman too like me " or " I really hope this woman is interested in me"

You're kind of fvcked from the word go

BUT

if you spot a woman you like on your day to day activities go and talk to her very casually build a little rapport and exchange details literally anything could happen from that point it may work out you may get sex , you may date her , heck she may even become your future wife

it may not but thats not a problem because your still going about your day as you would normally

AND OF COURSE YOUR DAYS ARE FVCKING AWESOME BECAUSE YOU HAVE BUILT AN AWESOME FVCKING LIFE

HAVEN'T YOU !!!

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score

They get fat and ugly way too quickly.