"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Let the Marital Issues Begin

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
And what do housewives do? They don't work. They stay home, get fat, stop having sex with their wage slave husband, then cheat and blame everything on him. Afterward, file for divorce, and take a paycheck that isnt theirs through alimony and child support. That sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me.
Unfortunately a lot of them do that these days if they aren't kept inline. I know quite a few including myself where that's not the case though. Laundry, making meals, grocery shopping, taking care of the kids, washing dishes, taking out the garbage is a minimum of my wife. I got her to shovel the snow last couple winters too.

I know a lot of guys on here are either young and unmarried, or have come here due to bad divorce rape situations. I hang out with the married crowd a lot so I get to see both sides of the pond. There are some good wives out there but these days it's becoming fewer and fewer unfortunately.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Who is to blame here?
Cant blame a man for being bluepilled. Most of us were until a certain point. Its what society does to kids these days.

The real question is, what is he going to do about it?


He's definitely been the man of the house but it seems now she wants that role and he's not bowing down to her ****.
If he does, the marriage will go to the sewage. If he gives in, she will loose all respect. She will think she is above him and that she deserves someone "better" and she will start hoeing around.

I have been in the light-version of this shiat and fought her tooth and nail until she decided to move out, taking our kid with her and begged me to take her back 3 weeks later.

Your friend needs to show her that he isnt afraid to walk away. She needs to learn that he can replace her easy, that he has options.
 

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
@jaymbrs
You have to drop your friend. You can not be having friends like that, they are unhealthy.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Not necessarily dude. Fvcking them as practice and dating them for a relationship are two different things. Now, if the kids are out of the house and on their own, different story. However, best to be avoided; if possible.
I agree somewhat but I'm sure we can both agree that marrying someone with pre-existing kids is a definite no-no, unless she won the lotto and there was no pre-nup. LOL

I have a cousin that's been currently dating a single mother for a year now. Although I don't think it's the best idea, the reality is in some areas, it's either date a hot single mom or be single due to 95% of others being a land whale. Plus I think this single mom he's dating is really cool and likes camping, guns, cars, offroading, etc. that is conducive with his hobbies and lifestyle. I just hope he doesn't marry her...
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
His first mistake is marrying a woman with kids...

I will never raise another man's child nor will I even interact with single mothers other than work-related conversations....
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I agree somewhat but I'm sure we can both agree that marrying someone with pre-existing kids is a definite no-no, unless she won the lotto and there was no pre-nup. LOL

I have a cousin that's been currently dating a single mother for a year now. Although I don't think it's the best idea, the reality is in some areas, it's either date a hot single mom or be single due to 95% of others being a land whale. Plus I think this single mom he's dating is really cool and likes camping, guns, cars, offroading, etc. that is conducive with his hobbies and lifestyle. I just hope he doesn't marry her...
Want to see magic? Seriously, see how many females change once they have a marriage license and ceremony (or just a witness).
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
She is 31 I believe. But been a mother since 15 or something like that. Which may explain some of her late ambitions.

Thanks for responding I am always interested in a woman’s age in scenarios like yours. I keep mental statistics on it. For my own entertainment. I have posted this probably 10 times more on the site. Women get really coo coo in the mid-30s. Typically it’s between 33 and 39. This is where they cheat and /or leave men they have been with for a long time. Usually both. They get all high and mighty and think that they deserve better and want to go ride the CC again and prove to themselves that they still can. They also peek out in the “I’m miss independent” phase. Going to show the world they “don’t need no man”. They collect their child support and off they go.
 
Top