“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Let the Gangi games begin!

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
In case you don't know what gangi games are LOOK IT UP. It's going to be fricken ridiculous for me to do with this chick who Ive known forever that I went out with a couple times over thanksgiving (never had serious interest before now).

Over the past week she's all but ignored me whenever I try to talk to her online (like four times) so she gets the gangi! No initiating contact, none! The toughest part about this is it has to last AS LONG AS IT TAKES HER TO SAY SOMETHING! I know that isn't true gangi, or else I would just rebuff her for a set period of time, but i'm not prepared to push her off considering the situation. Then I'll know if she doesn't try to communicate with me sometime in the next couple weeks she just doesn't give a rats ass

The main reason I'm writing this is to hear some of your experiences with this tatic as well as any suggestions/support you might have. Plus I think writing it down will help make sure I don't break the game.

*gun sounds*
The gangi games have begun
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Haha, sounds fun.

Good luck and make sure to keep us posted. :cool:
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I did it with my "oneitis" a loooong time ago, nothing happened. She didn't suddenly fall backwards in love with me. What I learned from all this is - it's never ever worth it to concentrate so much effort over one girl. Ever.

Any hey, it all worked out for me, I'm sleeping with her best friend. :)
 

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Well she DID have interest in me. In fact, she was the one who initiated the contact which led to us going out in the first place. I dunno, nothing's happened yet, but I suppose after a couple weeks I'll be over it if she doesn't make any contact (and it would be so simple over aim, or e-mail, so it's not like she has to go out of her way.) Got too much other stuff to worry about anyways.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
.....listen to evil rom, this is a waste of time, lookin outta the corner of your eye to see if she is staring at you, not talking til she talks to you...THESE ARE CHILDISH GAMES. You're supposed to become more manly at Sosuave, but your playing catch me if you can with a chick who obviously IS NOT INTERESTED. I dun care if she USED to like you, she obviously dun give a rats ass about you know. I shudn't take a couple months of IGNORING for you to get the idea

MOVE THE FVCK ON!!!

*leaves thread disgusted and wonders why sosuave people supports these stupid gangi games*
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I don't really do ganji, but I realized if you even pull back for a while, the girl kinda feels uncomfortable.

Today in my math class, I was really into the discussion because I need to pulll up my grade. Anyways, I just kept on taking notes and talking and my oneitis kinda kept staring at me. I didn't respond, but my peripheral vision saw her and her stares got longer and logner. When they got to last like 5-6 seconds, I turned and locked eyes and said, "see something you like?"

She started blushing, but alas, she is only an experiment. That's all I have for you. Ganji not talking to them is kinda stupid, cuz you're like an antisocial grouch. I remember a few months ago, I was playing keep away with my oneitis's book and she's like, "I'm not talking to you until I get it back ::pout::"

so I was like, "I'm too damn irresistable. you'll crack." She was like, "no I won't" but then I was like, "you cracked!!!" and then this long pointless talk about crack got started...weird **** now that I look on it.:confused:
 
Top