Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let The Game Begin Movie in theaters Today!

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, totally. I mean ever since Hitch came out, everything changed! :crackup:

Seriously, though. This movie looks pretty lame. It appears to be some sort of straight to video deal, and the trailer was filled with crap (multiple shots of Michael Madsen laughing, random hot girls, lame jokes, etc.) I'll pass. Thanks for trying to hawk your production company's movie here, though. I guess it was worth a shot.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless Disney picks up the techniques and incorporates them into all their animated movies, it will have no impact on society.

BTW, when the fvck did this thing get born? Might be an interesting movie nevertheless.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Unless Disney picks up the techniques and incorporates them into all their animated movies, it will have no impact on society.

BTW, when the fvck did this thing get born? Might be an interesting movie nevertheless.
Maybe. They're making a movie about meeting women into an RPG adventure! Sort of like The Legend of Zelda!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No record of it playing in any theaters around me and rotten tomatoes doesn't have any info about it.

It must have a very limited release.

alwayslead8821

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it seems like its going to be a total hit! I'll probably end up renting it though!

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuff like this is messing it up even more for the naturals, no interrior-motive guys. this stuff is making woman even more cautious. the idiotic things guys will do to even think their gonna get some.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are good movies to be around. What makes them cool is seeing the transformation of the green-inexperienced-nerdy character change to someone who is cool and confident. With me, these movies are more in common with the theme of 40-year-old-virgin, then some sort fo compiracy of seduction artists out to get women.

Take this video from Divine Brown for example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UTvuO-VG2k

What makes this a cool music video is seeing that guy break out of his shell with the right girl that brings him out of it.

Then you have the movie Rodger Dodger, that featured a 14 year old virgin guy being coached by his experienced Uncle, and then Hitch, trying to help another guy out.

If any lady wants to be cautious or any stuff like that, then she has the problem. What lady wouldn't want a right guy in her life? She may be missing out on the right guy because he doesn't have game to interest her and may just be meeting all the wrong guys who have game. Now the right guy can compete. Whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BI2BpgKB3o

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh I hate this whole PUA scene trying to go mainstream... 'The Pickup Artist' and now this? They even say average frustrated chump in the trailer. wtf?

Reaction score
I watched the trailer. Stephen Baldwin is in it?? He's a born-again christian who co-hosts a conservative christian radio talk show in New York. He says he gets deeply offended at things like "OMFG" being used in an advertisement for the show Gossip Girl, and he's going to do everything in his power to stop stuff like that in the media. Alec Baldwin was on Letterman one night and said he and Stephen will be in a restaurant and Stephen will say to him "you know, most of these people are going to hell", and he's serious. :eek:

I wouldn't be surprised if the ending of the movie has the lead character becoming a born again christian or something.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldnt believe they said AFC. we are hurting ouselves with this BS.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh. With or without this movie, women know it already by the time we initiate eye contact that we want to fuk them. The rest is just chemistry.

CasanovaFrankenstein said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the ending of the movie has the lead character becoming a born again christian or something.
Probably. From the trailer it looks like the PUA guru ended impregnating a woman. He was then enlightened and married her or something, and moral of the story is don't sleep around.