Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let me see result pics from hitting gym!

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen Colossus and dude is a freaking monster!!!!!! I would like to see other pics from members and where they are as far as their build is coming along. I have been running for several months and it has gotten me thin, and ONLY did so to lose weight and get back in shape.

Some injuries caused me to stop hitting the weights. Now I am over the injuries I am starting to hit weights again before my cardio. Seeing others will build my motivation as well as others. You do not have to show your face if you do not want to.

Currently, I am doing a 4 day a week program and have started my intake of creatine, whey and casein protein. I have no desire to be Colossus' size, but do want to grow significantly.

Let us see them!! Before and after would be splendid!!

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me a couple of months and I'll have some nice pics showing the result of just under 1 years training.
I've just begun my cutting phase now. Hoping to drop about 16lbs or so to reveal the fruits of my labour.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, thanks. I'll post some updates here as winter comes, I've started to drop heavy carbs from my evening meals so hopefully this will tighten up my 'power gut' a bit :D