"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

"Let me get your number so we can discuss economics?"

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I sarged up this bookstore with a bunch of university students. I number closed with "I'd like to furthur discuss [ their major] and the research that they're doing?" and if they weren't invovled with any research, I would leave that part out.

For example, a particular girl was an economics major. I said something like "I'm interested in getting to know more about economics, let me get your number and we'll talk?"


Now when I call them, am I obligated to talk about their major?
How can transition into talk that would get them to go out with me?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by static
Now when I call them, am I obligated to talk about their major?
How can transition into talk that would get them to go out with me?
Yes because you gave a reason for the number, other than "Hey i really liked talking to you, You should give me your number so we can do it again. etc ect"

Don't do that again. Use your skills to get the conversation changed.
 

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
How do you overcome the following.

I was talking to a girl and then her friend, who is outgoing and the jealous type, comes into the set. As I was getting ready to number close, her friend was sending out a vibe..."DON"T DO IT, I"LL BE SO F**CKIN PISSED AT YOU IF YOU DO. DON"T DO IT, I"LL SAY SO MUCH BAD STUFF ABOUT YOU." The girl I was getting ready to close on was already looking for validation from her friend, and so I felt that I would be rejected with a direct number close. So I closed and she was about to give me her number, but her friends negative vibe was so strong, that she almost stuttered and instead said "can I just give you my email." I told her "No, I'd like your number" and it was like she wanted me to say that and just gave me her number. The whole time she kept looking to her friend for validation. Her friend (girl) was acting so dominent and I felt that she was jealous, so I gave her some attention by asking her about her major and stuff and then telling her that I like it and stuff. But she didn't really buy it, although was sincere. She was like "yeah..whatever."
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Static - stay focus! Men don't concern themselves with what other women think - if the girl wanted to give you her number she would give it to you!

You did good by not taking anyting but her phone number - if she says "No" then walk!
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
I don't know how well this works (only did it once).

But if her friend is giving her these looks like she wants to get her away from you:

Just with a joking manner, say if her mistress doesn't want her to give out her number...(thats when you stop talking)

She (the chick) will look a bit embarrassed, and probably give her number to you. Lighten the mood.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I don't know how well this works (only did it once).

But if her friend is giving her these looks like she wants to get her away from you:

Just with a joking manner, say if her mistress doesn't want her to give out her number...(thats when you stop talking)

She (the chick) will look a bit embarrassed, and probably give her number to you. Lighten the mood.
Nice, I'll have to try that one when the opportunity is necessary. I hate CBs... I've found engaging the CB first in conversation or keeping him/her somewhat relevant in the conversation diffuses her somewhat.

~Zappa
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
I was talking to a girl and then her friend, who is outgoing and the jealous type, comes into the set. As I was getting ready to number close, her friend was sending out a vibe..."DON"T DO IT, I"LL BE SO F**CKIN PISSED AT YOU IF YOU DO. DON"T DO IT, I"LL SAY SO MUCH BAD STUFF ABOUT YOU." The girl I was getting ready to close on was already looking for validation from her friend, and so I felt that I would be rejected with a direct number close. So I closed and she was about to give me her number, but her friends negative vibe was so strong, that she almost stuttered and instead said "can I just give you my email." I told her "No, I'd like your number" and it was like she wanted me to say that and just gave me her number. The whole time she kept looking to her friend for validation. Her friend (girl) was acting so dominent and I felt that she was jealous, so I gave her some attention by asking her about her major and stuff and then telling her that I like it and stuff. But she didn't really buy it, although was sincere. She was like "yeah..whatever."
You coulda dropped a neg on the friend... said something along the lines of "whats with all the tension girl? You coulda had a chance but your friend here snatched me up first... give her about a week or two before she messes up"... say this ofcourse in a joking way... or SOME kinda **** to throw her off guard.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Excellent idea of getting her number to discuss economics!!
ABSOLUTELY GENIUS!! i like it very much...



ummm..yea just call her and be cool and take things one step at a time ...
 
Top