Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let me ask this about a girl and what would you do!?

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All,

Let me first disclose this as a simple question, and not a actual situation with M.A.C.

Moving on now...

Would you stay with a girl whom you have been in a LTR with if she first lied about something for a long time (ie. Sexual Partners) then stay with her if she came clean to you finally. Now have the mindset that it's not the past that messes with you but the fact that she lied to you?

Would you stay with her if you knew that what she told you was 100% the truth??

Be honest, from the new comer DJ to the Master DJ, answer this honestly and the reason why you would or wouldn't. Now let's add this for food for thought...she was perfect besides initially lying to you. As in the HB10 you have always wanted! Now that everything is in the clear things can move on.

Now don't give me the M.A.C. blah blah, this is a broad question nothing to look to deep into.

M.A.C.

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the fact that she lied sucks, the issue is not a big one though IMO who cares how many partners shes had if your happy with her it doesnt make any difference and I wouldnt let that get in the way.

Did she lie before or after the relationship was started?

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people "tailor" the truth. Those who don't are often self-righteous and difficult to be with.

So--dump her if she lied to me? Depends on the lie. Most are understandable and you can see why they did it. I have no problems with those (I usually bust on them with jokes and it provides come-back material for quite awhile after...)

Certain lies are serious and raise serious questions about the integrity of the person you're dealing with.

It's a case by case thing--depends on the person, depends on the lie. As for the # of partners she's had--?? Probably not--I'm a big boy now and that issue stopped being important over a dozen years ago.

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt ala Casanova
All,

Let me first disclose this as a simple question, and not a actual situation with M.A.C.

Moving on now...

Would you stay with a girl whom you have been in a LTR with if she first lied about something for a long time (ie. Sexual Partners) then stay with her if she came clean to you finally. Now have the mindset that it's not the past that messes with you but the fact that she lied to you?

Be honest, from the new comer DJ to the Master DJ, answer this honestly and the reason why you would or wouldn't. Now let's add this for food for thought...she was perfect besides initially lying to you. As in the HB10 you have always wanted! Now that everything is in the clear things can move on.

Now don't give me the M.A.C. blah blah, this is a broad question nothing to look to deep into.

M.A.C.
No, I would not stay with her. I can't tolerate a serious lie like that no matter who it is.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be pissed at first, but it's not worth breaking up over if you love her.

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
All,

Moving on now...

M.A.C.
Well, ask yourself, does the truth bother you?

If it does, dump her.

If it doesn't, then keep her.

Basically she lied to you to make herself look better in your eyes, that just shows that she really likes you and really wanted to be with you.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However a lie is measured, it still is a lie. When a person breaks that level of confidence, is there any recourse to make mends? I mean I know if I purposely lied about something, I'd hate to have it used against me for the rest of my life.

But if I kept on lying to a person I would expect that person to gain a certain level of threshold at some point.

The true question is when is enough a enough??

M.A.C.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Would you stay with her if you knew that what she told you was 100% the truth?
Ok now I'm obviously not in much of a position to give you advice with women (lol). But seriously, how early on in the relationship did she lie to you about her sexual partners? It sounds like it was early on so she probably did this because you guys were still getting to know each other and she did not want to scare you off. Maybe she was a different person now that she met you and, like I said, she didnt want to scare you off. Maybe she's coming around and telling you the truth now because she feels you deserve it.

And Matt, check your voice-mail!

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These long held lies -- typically they are told when you are virtual strangers. The truth comes out when you are friends. Sounds better than the reverse.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No no no...

This isn't a girl of mine, this is a general consensus quesiton.

In my experience, I would measure the good with the bad. If her lying bothered me to the point that it hindered my feelings from progressing then YES I would leave. I would of course, use her a$$ up until the day I left! :D

M.A.C.

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
my last ex gave me a number huge by the way of how many partners she had before me then after awhile she raised up that number. either way i nexted her. a) because she lied b) the number may have raised because she cheated. and oh yeah she said she told me a lower number so that i wouldnt think she was a slut. personally the higher number the more grossed i get. frankly if they show me the results that they are clean then keep it

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
I would do absolutely nothing.

why in gods name would you ask her about her past fvcks anyway?
to think you will get an honest answer back is even dumber than asking the question.

let it go.
Sort of the point I was trying to make!

Despite it all, in a relationship, all people who want to become DJ's should never EVER ask her about her past! Trust me, it sucks to know and it sucks to ruin a relationship over such petty stuff!

There are some things you can let go and then there are the things that will forever scar your mind! Like Chris Rock said: "Two! Two....she fvcked two guys, my god she's a slvt!"

M.A.C.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being so harsh about this. This type of lie is not anything big - I pulled the same **** with my current gf - at first she told me that lying to her about this was not really cool at all. But it's not a big lie because it was in the past. It's not like telling her "Oh, I killed someone 4 years ago" or "I used to have sex with dogs" All of you deal with lies every day, this girl lied(as I have) to show that I am not slut/more innocent than I really am. No harm done, besides coming clean is better than hiding it.. and I think that says a lot about character.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
What's the friggin' big deal?
It's not. However everyone has different points about this subject, hence the opening sentence of this thread.

M.A.C.

Reaction score
1. I've lied before. I know somethings in your past your not proud of.
2. If she lied to me, I can understand her need to want to hide something in the past.
3. If she came to me to tell me the truth, then I can respect that. That is more honest than never revealing something she had lied about.
4. I wouldn't hold it against her for lying, but would make not of her potential to tell one. That means that I wouldn't question everything she said....but if the need ever arose that made me suspicious then I would reffer back to that lie.

So, if I was serious about the girl, I wouldn't hold it against her. If I was just hitting a back door, I still wouldn't hold it against her.. Her past is her business, not mine. And vice versa.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why the whole # of sex partners thing should NEVER be brought up. it never leads to good things.

A lie is a lie. can you ever REALLY REALLY trust her. :confused:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lies....

Depends on the lie....

Examples:

Lie about the number of partners.... No biggue

Lie about the amount of money she makes - no big deal

Lie about her dating other people - next that *****.

At the start of my last relationship I lied. Lied about how much cash I made (I was making a lot of money at the time - so I cut it in half).

There are different rules for the start of a relationship and when you get close or "In love" with someone. If the lies continue however small - it over.

Over and out.