Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let her party without me there?

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend wants to go up to Notre Dame and party with her sister this weekend. She is over all a trust worthy girl, but I am stressing a little about it because if something happened how would I find out? Would you guys care if your girlfriend was partying without you there?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Go out and party yourself. You can not stop your girl from cheating. If you tell her that she can't, you will look like an insecure looser.

I let my gf be in situations where it is easy for her to cheat, so that I will find out as soon as possible if she is the faithful type.

Don't ask her if she was good! I hope your not a jelous bf. You will lose her quick smart if you are.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Would you guys care if your girlfriend was partying without you there?
Depends. If I really liked the girl (or thought I would in future) I wouldn't let her go. Or even better, I'd go with her.

If I wasn't too bothered, or really thought she was trust worthy, I'd let her go.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in control of the situation. If you tell her she can't go up there..you're telling her that you're more important than her family. That won't float well. You'll also seem like you don't trust her, and wish to control her...again, not good.

Just go out and do your own thing. Don't be paranoid.

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
My girlfriend wants to go up to Notre Dame and party with her sister this weekend. She is over all a trust worthy girl, but I am stressing a little about it because if something happened how would I find out? Would you guys care if your girlfriend was partying without you there?
1. Well i was in this same situation, i knew what i was going out with at the time and only been going out for a month so i had no major attachment. So i let her go out, she called me crying (I expected it) and said she got drunk and cheated. So i just kinda held it over her head, and i kept in the back of my mind that she will cheat again... kinda just used her as a booty call till I left GA. Sounds stupid but thats how i played the game back then.

2. you could cheat on her so you dont feel as bad if she cheats on you...

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can't trust her in situations like this then you shouldn't be in a relationship with her. There's nothing you can do right now to stop her from going. the only thing you can do is not make yourself look like an a$$. Go out and have fun with your boys while she's gone. Don't go do something stupid like cheat on her.