Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let her do the work!

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine that there is a space between you and another person. What is the best way for you to meet the other one? One person may say that the best way is to walk towards that person, but then you are giving that person a choice; to reject you or not.

If you instead have a trail of candy going from you to the other person, and that person begins to eat from it, every time she takes another sweet, she is one step closer to you. When you two meet, she will think that she was the one coming to you, when you all the time knew that it was you who made her come to you. This leaves you in a powerful position, you will have the power to reject or not. She does not know if you are interessted or not.

There's a few ways you can do this: (note, ALL these things I have tried WITH success most of the time!)

* When you have matching clothes to hers, try to appear in her vicinity doing something, but don't pay her any attention. Try to behave as her, moving your body as she does. When she feeds the ducks, do the same, i she is yawning, do the same, if she is looking tired, look tired. If she is interrested or curious, she will approach you. The best pick-up-artist is the one that make the girl believe that she is picking you up. This is the essence of female power, we think that we are in control, but by showing to be inferior to us, they instead control us.

* Become interrested in her friend; then try to become friend with her (the girl you really want). When you talk, send her mixed signals. Talk as a friend with her, but with the body language, show something else. Give a flirting comment sometime and don't harass her with interrest. She will probably start to wonder about what your interrest are. The best things with starting of as friends is that you will be able to get KINO in a good non-threatening way, you can find out how she is deep inside. (which you can use to make her interrested(try to figure out what she is missing in her life, what the perfect relationship should be, what things she would like in a boy(don't simply ask these things but figure them out of what she says, what she wears and how she behave)))

All the time you should be going out with her friend. Having a great time, and showing how happy you are. Then suddenly when you know that she is interrested in you, ask her that you want to meet her. Tell her that you have a secret to tell her. When you meet, say something like this:

"I have been very unsure of what I should do, but I have figured out that this is one thing that I must tell you! (name of girl) are saying awful things about you when we are alone, like (insert things that you know that the girl you talk to are insecure about) and I feel very bad when she does. (maybe a tear or two here would fit good, tears seems genuine and cover up manipulation) blablabla, I know that it might sound outrageues, but the next time you meet, don't tell her what I have said, instead listen to how she tells things to you, look at how she looks at you´then you will find the answer yourself."

This will probably boost your intimacy since you are telling something of the expense of another person you like.

The next time the girls meet then the girl you like will hang on to every word she says, every look she gives, and filter out everything except the negative things. (I have not tested, but saying these things to both of the girls would maybe be a good idea since when you study people you have a certain look on your face). Now their friendship will probably go down and you can grab the girl you like for yours and noone will blame you. :)

* Another way of getting her to do the work is to surround yourself with as many girls as possible, create a reputation that you have something that other boys don't have. Try to be in the girls vicinity and have some other girl with you, show how fun you are. Then when you know that this girl is mildly interrested, get into her vicinity alone. Probably she will approach. This is a bit unsure but it often works.

unDutchaBle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Destroy a friendship to pick up a girl...?? Honestly, I think a real DJ can make it on seduction alone, a real DJ doesn't need this type of thing I think...

Igor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -Boogerman-
This will probably boost your intimacy since you are telling something of the expense of another person you like.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad move! Don't you have any self-respect, man? :confused:

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Morons!

Everything is fair in seduction, period!

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but how does trying to make her friend look bad help you hook up with her? What's the point of it? It seems like this is something that could easily backfire.

I try to get in good with her friends--maybe they'll put in a good word for me, maybe not, but it doesn't hurt. In fact, usually I'll pay more attention to her friends at first, if she's with them, then later start talking more to her.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yeah, but how does trying to make her friend look bad help you hook up with her? What's the point of it? It seems like this is something that could easily backfire."

1. She must have a reason to betray her friend and stealing her boyfriend.
2. It creates intimacy between you and her.
3. You don't want to be an idiot who's having an affair. This behavior is something that can make you ditch her.
4. Seduction is about taking risks, that's the fun of it. Those who wishes to be sure of the outcome of everything shouldn't be a seducer.

"I try to get in good with her friends--maybe they'll put in a good word for me, maybe not, but it doesn't hurt. In fact, usually I'll pay more attention to her friends at first, if she's with them, then later start talking more to her."

This is very good. :)

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if its so easy to pick up her friend why dont you just pick her up to begin with? no girl is worth ruining her friendship with her friend. some of us have morals. a better way of doing this would be if theres a hot girl and a not so hot friend, go and start talking to the not so hot friend and it will boost the hot girls interest level because she will wonder why you're talking to her friend and not her.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
"if its so easy to pick up her friend why dont you just pick her up to begin with? "

1. It is easy because you don't give a ****.
2. Because I don't want her.

"no girl is worth ruining her friendship with her friend. some of us have morals"

So good for you.

"a better way of doing this would be if theres a hot girl and a not so hot friend, go and start talking to the not so hot friend and it will boost the hot girls interest level because she will wonder why you're talking to her friend and not her."

Yeah, that's another way and you don't get to know anything about her as a friendship would give you.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good God!

Originally posted by -Boogerman-
Everything is fair in seduction, period!
Disappear from my eyes!

I always rate all the tips I read, and I'm giving this tip a solid 1. I haven't often read tips that make my blood boil from anger, but this one definetly does! Learn some respect, for heaven's sakes! What kind of a DJ are you? What kind of a person are you? Geesh!

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad tip

What youre suggesting is that we be lazy djs. Your idea of behaving and dressing like the girl to "attract" her is a stupid idea. Thats something a stalker would do...seriously, what are the odds that youll accidentally dress alike? Sorry guy...but your theories should go in the middle school section. Im not even including the fact that that most likely wont work - even if you do happen to dress like her.

Not only that but you mentioned lying to her about her friend? Please dont tell me to take that seriously. Kids in elementary did that. Youre grown up...djs dont need to do that.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think this is a horrible idea. Only one word to describe it: disgusting."

"Disappear from my eyes!

I always rate all the tips I read, and I'm giving this tip a solid 1. I haven't often read tips that make my blood boil from anger, but this one definetly does! Learn some respect, for heaven's sakes! What kind of a DJ are you? What kind of a person are you? Geesh!"

I understand how you see this. I understand if your moral values doesn't allow you to do this and I wonder if one should rate tips based on emotions or effecticeness.

"What youre suggesting is that we be lazy djs. Your idea of behaving and dressing like the girl to "attract" her is a stupid idea. Thats something a stalker would do...seriously, what are the odds that youll accidentally dress alike? Sorry guy...but your theories should go in the middle school section. Im not even including the fact that that most likely wont work - even if you do happen to dress like her.

Not only that but you mentioned lying to her about her friend? Please dont tell me to take that seriously. Kids in elementary did that. Youre grown up...djs dont need to do that."

I am not suggesting you to be "lazy djs" I am suggesting that you let her do the work, which will lower her defences when you not are the one who approaches. This require equal if not more work than just approaching, and it is much more challenging and fun.

Dressing in the same "style" as the girl create a bond. I am not saying that you should dress exactly alike, I don't look so good in panties anyway. :) And obviosly it does work.

There is no age-limit to manipulation.

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STOP

Fellas, give the guy a break... I'll agree that this is not the best tip ever but it is his opinion and he atests that it has worked for him.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I do really like the "candy trail" metaphore you used.

I think people forget that being a DJ is not all about outward actions that you must go through in order to "get" a girl. A big component of DJing is attraction--Make it so that they come to you. It makes things so much easier.

As for the rest of this post... It's crap. Two stars.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks terminator.

And for the rest of you. Ignore the second tip if you want to be moralizers, the first is the one that works absolutely best, the third work I'll say 10-30 % of the times or similar, it depends much on the girls self esteem, the place you are at and the age.

Capitol 39:

Please try it before saying its crap. It is not fun to go out, try out new things, finding something that works really well and then getting such answers.

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a few clarifications on my position on this tip.

The candy trail is a sound and well documented principle.

Mirroring the girl's style/behavior is an interesting idea. I have no experience with it, so I can't comment. But it might be something I'd try, just to see if it works or not.

The part I find disgusting, is the bit about manipulating the two girls into hating each other. That's just way uncool man. We have an expression up here, which roughly translated to English would read "Being more Catholic than the Pope". I am not. I realize that DJing always involves "some" manipulation. Everyone does it, including the girls. But there are reasonable limits not to be crossed. And I think this is way over the line. You do NOT ruin a relationship to get a girl in bed.

OK, I've finished ranting now...

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the purpose of seduction other than to trick yourself into thinking you're tricking a woman into liking you? The illusion is itself an illusion.

'Seduction' will only work if a girl already likes you, finding you attractive and open to the idea of being with you, and therein lies the problem; if a girl already likes you, where's the point in trying to trick her into liking you? If a girl doesn't like you, no amount of seduction will succeed. Think. Can an UFO -- Ugly Fat Old -- woman trick you into you pursuing her? We both know the answer to that. No!

So, in regards to your bastardly friend method, you will still get the girl without using it, saving yourself from degrading yourself to a demonic demon.

Yeah sure woman approach me, hit on me; when for previous decades they would shudder at the thought; but I do absolutely nothing. Absolutely nothing. In fact, it even bothers me. At first it was fun, but quickly stagnated; women who approach present no challenge, and once there's no challenge, it's all over. In order to go from no women hitting on me, to women doing the work, all I had to do is make a few minor changes; and also I've realized only chickenheads try to make women approach him, do the work for him; real men suck up their gut, throw caution to the wind, and take action!

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the waiting game...

I get your idea but i dont agree with it; i havent tried it out but i think that its rather inefficient. i dont like the idea of waiting for a girl to follow your "trail of candy" - maybe its not my style, but i rather just go up and talk to her and use my charm and wit to get her attracted. lying to her about her friend will probably make you a friend in her eyes. Shell see you as a replacement to her "backstabbing" one because you warned her of her supposed smearing. the bond will make her think ljbf.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what happens when she confronts her friend with what you told her, and her friend denies it and convinces her that you're lying? Then you've got them both mad at you. I know, tell her not to say anything to the friend--but she's going to anyway. The better friends they are, the more likely she'll mention it to her.