Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Let Go Be Man"

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is deeper meaning hidden behind these words “Let go”. What is letting go? What comes to your mind when you hear this…perhaps letting go of a ball, letting go of childhood and growing up, but no, that’s not what your thinking. You are thinking of something deeper, something plaguing humanity, you are immersed in the thought of letting go of worries, of all apprehensions, these nagging feelings are the things that bother you most…FEAR. Yes! Letting go of fear… a world without fear is unknown, possibly never to be known, for society is so consumed by FEAR!

But you say I am a fool to think that fear can be let go, how could something so tangible as fear be let go, simply lifted from your shoulders. Yes, raised from you physically and mentally, imagine how great it would be to be free of all worry, of all fear, free to be the man you always wanted to be. Why you could walk into any situation and be comfortable… woman feel weak as you walk by, for you are Fearless! Men, no, little boys with fancy clothes pretending to be men want to be around you will be captivated by your dominance. No they are not jealous, they are in awe, for I am man, you will fear me or you will respect me.. but I don’t care for what you think of me, respect me or not… I have no time for your petty games for I must assemble my Empire! Yes how exciting it is to live life without fear. For fear is false says man, fear is petty, women fear not men!

Yes, that is all well and good, but why am I recurrently afraid if it is so unreal? Hmm…Yes, I am glad you ask, you see student your mind is naïve and untrained. You believe that fear is essential to life. Where as fear is merely a weakness that has no need, no place, it is not part of man. So you’re saying that we are born without fear? Yes! Excellent young recruit! When we are born fear is not with us, fear is not learned. One is innocent when born, pure of all prejudices, and everything man needs he has the moment he is born. He is complete. But then… the clay of society introduces itself to you. At first piece-by-piece, (prejudice, self-doubt, fear, stress) but that doesn’t slow you down yet, you shrug them off, your young your focus is on fun where it should be. But you grow older then you begin to feel tired of the burden, you start slowing down, losing the childish energy you once had, and the pieces now become chunks… soon you are no longer innocent, no longer pure of thought, it begins to cloud your mind and make you think that this is the way life in ‘supposed’ to feel. You think life is naturally cruel, you become cynical and distrusting… By this time the clay has enclosed your body and hardened. You are not man, you have become your fears, others do not see you nor man they see your fear, they see the clay that covers man. I’m beginning to understand now; society is turning our men into fearful woman following puppies. That is why we chase women so much, we think if “I capture woman I must be a man. ” Yes, and this is wrong why? Because man does not need woman, man exists alone, woman needs man to survive! Yes, your mind is becoming clear now!Woman is not meant to be the pursued, man is meant to be pursued.... For he is fearless! He chooses which woman suits him. This is why we are frustrated; this is why women are frustrated we have forgotten how to be man! eyes…they are allured by his gaze and submissive to his charm. For women sense when man is real and they are enticed by him. But alas callow youth, so many ‘men’ are living as slaves to their fear. That is why I ask of everyone’s help to go out into the world and open as many eyes as imaginable, so many eyes are clouded. The world can be changed, it starts here. We as Don Juan’s must lead them through darkness into the light….

“My next post will address exactly how open the eyes of your friends”

lilprincess_16

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahaha fear...like little 13 yr old boys who stole their parents PentHouse magazine and are afraid they are going to get caught...lmFAO...its not possible to let go of fear...its part of human nature...such as curiousity, jealousy, and anger...sure if we got rid of fear life would become boring, pointless and meaningless...plus if so many people weren't afraid of killing themselves 100 times as many people would be killing themselves right and left...too many on the bridges wouldn't be able to drive through would have to hit them...wat a tragedy...

~my 2 cents~

Don Juan
Reaction score

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Letting go of all fear would be the end of the world. People would be doing the most ludacris things that they could think of because the lack of fear. Fear is what keeps us safe. Overcoming CERTAIN fears and letting them go is what you were aiming for bud. Be ready for me to add my 2 cents when you write your next post about opening your friends eyes. I already know what i am going to say so...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
let go of your fear

and plus

controlling yourself at the same time

you know your limits

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo

I hope you get somewhere insightful with this ***. For some of the people who replied:the ideals you share in your replies proclaim that you need fear and thus you cling to it. For what reason I do not know ,but why not just try letting go? No hurt can come to you! Only relief...don't you want to live the life you wish to live? Or would you rather live in the cage you have established for yourself? When you stop fearing your life becomes more meaningful, more clear, and you can live as you wish with no restrictions! Wouldn't everyone want that kind of life? It's possible! Trying letting. ***, please come up with some useful maxims, that would help the process of digestion. I'd like to see where you're going with this.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah right, and my mama is Donald Duck. ***, you did have a point, but in a totaly missed way. You should let go, yes, but of other things, not of what you decsribed.

"The world can be changed, it starts here. We as Don Juan’s must lead them through darkness into the light…"

*After reading the sentance above, Titus starts to laugh so hard, he starts farting and ends up on the toilet taking one of the major shyts of his whole life*

Psssshh
plop
PrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRROP
Splooooooosh
...ahhhhhhhh...that sure felt good...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:( well that was....vivid?

Don Juan
Reaction score

RawkinKaoticStyle