Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let girl's win at sports?

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious what you guys do.

I play a lot of sports, some of which are one on one.

If your playing a girl in tennis for example. Do you beat her or let her win sometimes.

I've been through this a million times but I don't have any set way of handling it, especially if I just started dating the girl.

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the game.

Whoever's best will win. Isn't that the idea of sports?

Have you played Tennis with her before? Maybe she'll kick your butt... :D

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeyPretty
Play the game.

Whoever's best will win. Isn't that the idea of sports?

Have you played Tennis with her before? Maybe she'll kick your butt... :D
I saw some 14 year old girls from Russia practicing for the US Open junior tournament next week, they we're incredible. They would kick my a$$.

However, I haven't dated any great female athletes so it's always been up to me who wins.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When ever in competition with girls, I always like to let them think they can win, keep it close, and at the very end, beat them with ease like you could have done it all along, lets them know that they are the b1tch. acutally, i do this with guys to.

Healer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
When ever in competition with girls, I always like to let them think they can win, keep it close, and at the very end, beat them with ease like you could have done it all along, lets them know that they are the b1tch. acutally, i do this with guys to.

My sentiments exactly.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never

Beating them makes you look bad but losing to em makes you look worst.

C-A

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make it look like you suck at first then, beat her! beat her!!!

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She should be more interested in you and the conversation than winning and losing. Sometimes that means you have to muff one to get her mind back off behind so far behind.

I try to avoid competitions where I can't suddenly lose by "accident" believably. For example, you clean the table with her at pool two games in a row. Third game, you can "accidentally" scratch the 8-ball if she seems to be getting too focused on the score rather than the company. Or in bowling if you start to get too far ahead, put a wicked spin on the ball so it goes from sure strike to gutter just before the pins. Opposite spin to hit the other gutter on the next play lets you believably have a zero frame "oops, overcompensated..." I don't play golf but if I did I'd be prepared to send one into a sand trap or water hazard to get things back to being at least competitive.

But if she isn't too concerned with the score, bury her. Especially if it is something like a powerlifting competition. Just keep the gloating to a minimum.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, I've lost to girls sometimes at parties playing pool drunk.

Yeah, I agree to win easily at the end.
It's like you are not too easy to them and you are not there trying to please them.

BTW. Playing pool with a chick who isn't really good at it is good.
You can get lot of kino while you give her little tips how to get better. ;)

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A nice benefit of tennis is getting the girl all hot and sweating.
That's when the nipples first make their appearance.
You get to find out if their a grunter/and or screamer too.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep

Nothing's wrong with losing her.. if you know the next time, you will kick her ass. Challenge her again and no doubt she will take the challenge.

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never lose to a girl...at least on purpose...But if i see that i'm WAY better than her i'll let her catch up and then,when's she's already getting happy about her win i'll open a can of whoop-ass!

:D

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must have missed this post.

A couple of years back my buddy brought his sister out to play pool with the guys. I hadn't met her before. She was young and cute and I was in an "I don't give a fukk" mood so I challenged her to pool and darts and beat her ass every game. I kept teasing her and rubbing it in.

By the end of the night she was paying my bar tab and by the end of the week she was naked in my bed.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way man. I beat them if I can. I've met a lot of atheletes, although they were more for the sports that its harder to define a winner (rock climbing, caving).

Why lose? Its about the game, and the excitement of it. I can't cop women who can't play the game hard; even if she loses, at least she still does her best.

\m/

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya... this basically falls under supplication...

If it feels like you let her win on purpose.... then she'll just lose respect for you.

laydee1

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl wants to play you at sport, she likes sport right?

If she likes sport, she likes challenge and competition and she chose to play you because
a) she likes being with you and doing stuff with you
and
b) you're a guy and you will be a challenge to beat!

If you LET her win, she's lost all that and would be MORE disappointed to know you let her win

If she beats you just because she's better, she was only agreeing to play you because she knew she was **** hot at the sport and is trying to impress you! Let her!

Only exception to this is if you know you are WAAY better than her and she will just get bored of continuously losing. In that case, you can AGREE to play down your game to help her improve - like coaching.