Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let’s pull back the curtain on wealth

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve become friends a with few very wealthy individuals in the past two years based on my occupation. I’m not a rich person at all, so how they made their money was of interest to me.

People like to put a lot of emphasis on wealth and success and I’m writing today to talk about two individuals and how they compare and contrast to people outside that 1% (and to me, someone just around that 15%).

The first one is…Peter (names changed to protect these individuals).

Peter
is the the CEO of not one, but two companies. He went to business school and didn’t have a dollar to his name when he started his career in finance. He had a passion with for real estate development and opened a chain of restaurants with a good friend. He was able to get investors through his finance job and the rest is history.

The pros: Beautiful home, respected individual, very philanthropic, basically set for life. Peter treats everyone the same regardless of wealth.

The cons: So many people come to him for handouts, worked too hard over the past couple of years that he had to step down and let someone else take the reigns on one of his companies to avoid burnout and save the company, involved in a lawsuit with another business, doesn’t bat 100% with all of his business and while none of them have failed, a recession nearly tore down his empire. He also lost out on a piece of property that was too expensive…his bid was not high enough…and if he did get it, it was a major win for his company but he lost out. He’s still very upset about this…and he knows people are richer than he is and and wield more power in the community.

The second one is….Pam (not her real name).

Pam
is the CEO of a Concrete business that she started with her husband who came from a lot of money. Pam married into wealth, but she did go to medical school and did work hard in her youth.

The pros: Treats everyone the same and is also set for life. Takes long vacations to warmer climates during the winter.

The cons: While nobody really asks her for handouts, Pam is not very charitable at all with her money and is extremely stingy. She doesn’t take risks that are necessary for growth. Has also ran into legal problems with one of her side businesses and was involved in a lengthly court battle. Also had a drainage issue at one of her properties that proved to be catastrophic and expensive to repair. Has a son with serious health issues and a criminal record.

People like to think these people have it really easy and that it must be really nice to be set for life, etc, but the reality here is that they still are very normal people who just happen to have successful ventures. In many ways, their lives are difficult as anyone else’s.

They still get up everyday and have feelings of self doubt and like they’ve failed in someway. Another thing to mention is that these two are not in their 20’s, they are both 60 years and older. If you are thinking they are off jet skiing in Ibiza, you are mistaken. They are usually at home or in the office planning working to keep their businesses alive. You'd be surprised on how many millionaires have a similar life of working like a dog with not a lot of genuine satisfaction.

I hit age 40 this past year and in my early 30’s all I could think about was how much money I wanted to make. Once I hit my financial goal, it was very anti-climatic. In fact, lots of sacrifices needed to be made to get there and I look back at myself a decade ago and I’m envious about the emotional state I was at and how I had more time to do the things I wanted to do. I was more spirited by a good margin, skinnier and healthier, and carefree.

Money doesn’t magically repair those things for you, it just makes you work harder to keep it and lose parts of yourself in the process.

I think we need to think more about balance and glamorizing wealth. I’m curious to hear other’s thoughts.
Time>well-being>money>other things

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my dreams.

Nah. Worry about yourself, family (if you have one), assets, pets, and then one can tithe to their hearts content. Unfortunately, the one's who do tithe, do it in reverse; then wonder why they cannot make ends meet. But, they pray to their God of choice for assistance.. Ass backwards dude.
I tithed when I was pretty dern poor and not stable. I don't miss the dough. God considers tithing when you are poor more giving than tithing when you are rich. I no longer go to church, the church that helped to get me in middle-upper class, Only because they are pro-war like I'm sure they're all for what's happening in Iraq/Iran right now. I'm glad I left 10 years ago despite the benefits of having a team of people who assist you in life. I've been solely on my own doin my own thing and serving God on my own inside my own home. Not everybody's perfect in church, but man, these days, the church is just warped, no matter where you go. I spoke my mind tonight with two christians of two different churches and they walked away, I don't care I have a right to my OPINION! and my Opinion is that ALL churches (American) today are hijacked.

Giving when you have less is considered a greater giving. I did that on several occasions but it certainly wasn't a tenth of my income though. I won't go that far, but I'd Always give when I didn't even have a bedframe for my mattress and no furniture on government assistance. <---- Now granted, this only lasted in duration of about 3-4 years of Giving while I was poor with an uncertain future professionally. I had no idea if my dreams would materialize. They did, but still no family cause of the social engineering thing we all have to deal with. I am "well," but I'm not livin the life of my ancestry with families they all had to sacrifice to survive and continue on. I have no such "struggle" just Me. That makes it Too Easy, but there's very Very few women you can trust nowadays. I mean, I think I have a bead on two right now that I could trust who make about the same income per year as I do, but they Certainly don't SAVE like I have and do cause I don't think that they have had to endure the hardships I went through in my 20s of downright hopelessness and feeling of giving up. A lot of younger women, 2 that I'm interested in and are interested in me I can tell these past two weeks, can still rely on parents or even a handful of "boyfriends" for a buck or place to stay and live relatively in comfort.

What woman is gonna support me when I was down on my luck? there wasn't a peep from Any of them. I'd have had to put some serious musician or starving artist game on women back then if I could get them to house me or take me in. There are some women who will support you (down on your luck) but I think they do it outta thinkin you're funny, not really trying to help a man. You're just a pet and you make her laugh/feed her emotional needs in some way.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I tithed when I was pretty dern poor and not stable. I don't miss the dough. God considers tithing when you are poor more giving than tithing when you are rich. I no longer go to church, the church that helped to get me in middle-upper class, Only because they are pro-war like I'm sure they're all for what's happening in Iraq/Iran right now. I'm glad I left 10 years ago despite the benefits of having a team of people who assist you in life. I've been solely on my own doin my own thing and serving God on my own inside my own home. Not everybody's perfect in church, but man, these days, the church is just warped, no matter where you go. I spoke my mind tonight with two christians of two different churches and they walked away, I don't care I have a right to my OPINION! and my Opinion is that ALL churches (American) today are hijacked.

Giving when you have less is considered a greater giving. I did that on several occasions but it certainly wasn't a tenth of my income though. I won't go that far, but I'd Always give when I didn't even have a bedframe for my mattress and no furniture on government assistance. <---- Now granted, this only lasted in duration of about 3-4 years of Giving while I was poor with an uncertain future professionally. I had no idea if my dreams would materialize. They did, but still no family cause of the social engineering thing we all have to deal with. I am "well," but I'm not livin the life of my ancestry with families they all had to sacrifice to survive and continue on. I have no such "struggle" just Me. That makes it Too Easy, but there's very Very few women you can trust nowadays. I mean, I think I have a bead on two right now that I could trust who make about the same income per year as I do, but they Certainly don't SAVE like I have and do cause I don't think that they have had to endure the hardships I went through in my 20s of downright hopelessness and feeling of giving up. A lot of younger women, 2 that I'm interested in and are interested in me I can tell these past two weeks, can still rely on parents or even a handful of "boyfriends" for a buck or place to stay and live relatively in comfort.

What woman is gonna support me when I was down on my luck? there wasn't a peep from Any of them. I'd have had to put some serious musician or starving artist game on women back then if I could get them to house me or take me in. There are some women who will support you (down on your luck) but I think they do it outta thinkin you're funny, not really trying to help a man. You're just a pet and you make her laugh/feed her emotional needs in some way.
I get it. And, I do support the charities that I want to support. I was more of a rebel in terms of organized religion. I question religion. Reason being, look at the world we are in now. It's literally a sh it pit and a race to the bottom. However, if that is what get people through their daily struggles, that's cool.

Interesting that you no longer tith. Would a lady support you? Many will over a short period of time. As long as a dude is working on getting his sh it together, then they will stay by your side. It's when dudes fall into drugs, alcohol, gambling, or just staying home and playing video games. That's when they look for an exit strategy.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it. And, I do support the charities that I want to support. I was more of a rebel in terms of organized religion. I question religion. Reason being, look at the world we are in now. It's literally a sh it pit and a race to the bottom. However, if that is what get people through their daily struggles, that's cool.

Interesting that you no longer tith. Would a lady support you? Many will over a short period of time. As long as a dude is working on getting his sh it together, then they will stay by your side. It's when dudes fall into drugs, alcohol, gambling, or just staying home and playing video games. That's when they look for an exit strategy.
Yes I've very skeptical of religion now, solely due to having read Bob Whitaker, a former southern bible belter himself, he's dead now though. Knowing that 99.9% of churches quote often and follow Saint Paul instead of Jesus himself, I cannot step foot in a church anymore. Paul created Christianity, while looking over his shoulder at the gigantic religion of Zoroastrianism (next door). He infused suicidal decrees concurrently being implemented in That religion into Christianity from the get-go. "It would be better for you to burn than to Not get married" is not coming from the mouth of Jesus. People say, "Oh, but Paul was 'very close' to Jesus, Our Lord and Savior." Where does it say that, Who is saying that, how do you know? or are you just repeating what someone else has said for decades like a parrot?

I think making a beautiful woman, a "nun" is downright reprehensible or Evil and making an intelligent man a celibate "priest" is Evil as well. It's "sacrificing your 'best'" which comes from age-old religions well before Christ-ianity. I do not think that we should sacrifice our best, but on the contrary, cultivate it, reproduce it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It would be better for you to burn than to Not get married" is not coming from the mouth of Jesus.
That's not what it says. It says it is better not to be married. "But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion."

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not what it says. It says it is better not to be married. "But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion."
That's like a pirate telling you to walk the plank or to come on back to the ship and get married. Not exactly a 21-gun salute to the institution of marriage, now, is it? I don't wanna live in such a paradigm. Jesus only said that adultery is sin, not SEX as Paul (never married) would say. It's degenerate teaching foisted upon us from the degenerate (now almost non-existent) religion of Zoroastrianism which Paul (former Saul) stole from. Jesus said that Peter (married) would be "the rock," not Paul.

Listen to ole Bob describe another problem with Christianity, that is Christianity throwing away ALL morality due to the End Times being "just around the corner" for 1900 years+
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gaKOsT7dkvSF/

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus only said that adultery is sin, not SEX as Paul (never married) would say.
Well, I don't believe that the Bible says that sex is a sin. A lot of people point to the word translated as "fornication" as meaning sex outside of marriage, but I believe that word simply means "sexual immorality" (however you want to define that). I tend to interpret things as I see them though, not as how I'm told to see them. You also have to realize that in those days, pregnancy and STDs were much larger issues than they are today - they didn't have our birth control methods or antibiotics. I firmly believe sex is still a serious business though, and it's not something to be messed with lightly or irresponsibly.