Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lessons learned after successful bang

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes chasing pay off in the long if you do it sleek
Show lack of intrest and her intrest level goes up only if she is intrested in you in first place
Focus on you and when they see you doing good they sure come around.

Girl A was on and off with so I went to her friend Girl B. They are best friends, I just ****ed girl B. And now next goal is to face girl A. Nothing is impossible under the sun

Glassguy

Reaction score
Chasing never pays off. Taking women on expensive dates and hotel rooms right off the bat shows that you are a simp.

Next time take a chick for some wings, 2 drinks and your place. You should never be selling hotel rooms and fancy dinners to get some @ss.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chasing never pays off. Taking women on expensive dates and hotel rooms right off the bat shows that you are a simp.

Next time take a chick for some wings, 2 drinks and your place. You should never be selling hotel rooms and fancy dinners to get some @ss.
I agree with this but as I get older I really hate ****ty bars. I'd prefer a good drink at a place that actually knows how to make a drink.