"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

lessons from the stock market

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
A year and 1/2 ago I started trading the stock markets.

The first months I won and lost the percentage of 1/3. I lost 3000 and won 1000.. I know, little money, that time was school time.

I could have done much better if I had trusted my instincts. There was always that voice in my head "SELL...." or "BUY...." or even... "Go lunch, wont happen anything...." heheh but as soon as this voice spoken I started analizing and rationalizing.. the market went the direction the voice told me it would go, and I lost several oportunities to get great profits.

(yet I dont know that if I had made great money on the first year, I would get too much confident and end up loosing big amounts, or if I had won money the first year I would get even more confident and make even more money! - a question without an answer ;) )

If I had done all the profits I could be free to move out and buy a new car today... only if I had done what the voice told me to. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So I learned to act immediatly.

NOW! DO IT! SELL TEN CONTRACTS FUTURE INDEX 20500 NOW!
this is so cool.. :D I LOVE THIS GAME :D

You see the chick, you cant think, you got to act! DO IT!

SELL !! BUY!!!!

GO FOR THE PROFITS! GO FOR THE TITS.. :D
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jippii

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Location
Finland/Canada
Yeah... well, just remember, stocks are 1) long-term (more than one and a half years) and 2) alot of research is needed.


"GO FOR THE PROFITS! GO FOR THE TITS.."

:)
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
Originally posted by Jippii
Yeah... well, just remember, stocks are 1) long-term (more than one and a half years) and 2) alot of research is needed.


I dont trade stocks short term, but futures (dollar, euros etc)
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
So essentially you're speculating on the futures market Shark? How is it going for you now? Is futures trading particularly profitable, because as I understand it most futures are used by companies for Forex hedging right.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top