"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lessons 1 & 2

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
I'm generally quite generous. However, I don't let people take advantage of me. For example, I was talking to this girl in my class online. I had just started talking to her online for the first time. The conversation was very short as she told me she was busy with something. I thought whatever, she's obviously just blowing me off but trying to be discreet about it.

So a few days later she messaged me out of the blue (for the first time). Hm, to chat? No. Just to say hi? No. Of course she was after something. She was asking if I was done this project in class that was going to be due soon as she was obviously going to ask for help. Did I know how to do it? Sure, I'm naturally good at the topic. My response? Nothing. I completely ignored her.

Lesson #1: Don't let people, especially girls trying to play on your emotions take advantage of you.

Lesson #2: You reap what you sow.

peace
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
BACKWORDS!!! Hillarious! Defintely stealing a page from your book! Always chicks looking for tyhe answer, (and expect to get em cuz they are hot).
 
Top