"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lesson to learn from Another Chad friend of mine taken down by a woman

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2021
Messages
434
Reaction score
332
Age
33
They don't damage your endocrine system like you guys are talking. It's more common than not to restore your HPTA. As long as you are not on for longer than 12-16 weeks and do a proper pct. Sure it's not healthy, but neither is sedentary lifestyle, or the typical junk food diet, or smoking/alcohol/drug abuse. One could venture to say those things are more unhealthy than steroid use.
It doesn’t ?
I can vouch for sedentary lifestyle and junk food ruining your body and your mental state as well
But I did not know you can safely use roids
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2021
Messages
434
Reaction score
332
Age
33
Notice I said "sure it's not healthy". But I also pointed out "They don't damage your endocrine system like you guys are talking"
yep ,got the memo
I’m more worried about my endo system than anything else because if I did take them which is about a 10% chance, I wouldn’t be on that long
 
Top