Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

less sleep = more confidence??

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello
on the DJB page under the FAQ section it says one of the ways to increase confidence is to sleep less (6-7hrs a night)...
is this true?

in my experience if i dont get enough sleep i am tired, less energetic, and lack confidence.
i always thought more sleep (9-10hrs) increases testosterone, which increases confidence...
what do you guys think?

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
go to the front page of the DJB page and go to the FAQ and its under "how to increase confidence" or something like that
just download the word file and do a Ctrl+F search for "masturbate" and youll probably find it

zepo

Reaction score
I think doctor's say people should sleep 8 to 9 hours a day.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have experiece with this from law school, the military and legal practice.

When you get a little sleep deprived, you care a little less about what else is going on (meaning, you're focused more on what you want: sleep, rest, etc.). It's harder to be nervous because your body is weighed down with fatigue.

I just don't know how you would do this intentionally, or for very long...

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all psychological.

Sleep 9 hours a night and you'll have good days and bad days. Same goes for sleepin 5 hours. There are alot of other factors that affect your mood during the day. You cant pin it just to sleep.

Other factors:
- Weather and sunlight
- Circumstances
- Hormones
- The way you wake up
- Previous day's events

Generally speaking tho:

more sleep = physical well being = mental well being.

DonJohn83

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this could be true, sometimes when i get less sleep, i feel tired and pissed off, so i really dont care about anything.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

it was me who penned the original piece about sleeping little. It was in a short list of several things you should do - a single one will not do all of the work. The sleep thing is debatable, but the reason I added was because it is true that if you sleep little, you'll care less about anything else, which will work in your favour.

Nick

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nicholas Hill
The sleep thing is debatable, but the reason I added was because it is true that if you sleep little, you'll care less about anything else, which will work in your favour.

Nick
How so:confused: